i gotta go, talk to you laterrrr!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by roo-roo91 »

i need to leave too.
maybe by tomorrow my other friends on that forum will defend me.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

aw, too bad.

Sam~it's ok. so am I. My stomach's fat but you can see my ribs...

Kenzie~i know you're on. All i have to say is thank you so much for the idea of online graph paper! You totally saved me when I forgot to get graph paper from school and I was being marked on it. :D

Um... anything else...

Oh, right.

Happy Remembrance day! Remember our wonderful veterans who died to free us and sacrificed themselves. Remember!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Alexa! Lol, just a bit insane. :D It wasn't too cold this morning, but it rained really bad just now when I was walking home. Our bus driver was the last one in the bus park because he was angry with everyone for talking too much ... *sues him*

Sam, that's a lot of schools. :lol: I guess america's a huge country, it would vary a lot. Our whole country has just 1 school system of 2 schools. (except a few counties, like one near me, where you go through 3 schools: lower, middle and upper, but that's rare)
I'm confused, an attic is the same as a loft, right? :lol: Yeah, the thing above the top floor is the loft. I love houses with 3 floors ... Don't know why. =) I like looking round houses too, I guess I'm just nosy. lol
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Yo jen! same here on the weather but it was very cold this morning, i actually had to put a coat on :lol: and i got rained on walking to my nanas

and yer i will never understand the american system way too many things can be different :|
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Heey! Anyone on? I need some help.. I need to write an essay about making choices..

1. Write text about making choices that's the opposite of what people expect you too.

2. Write a text where the saying "The hard things in life lies in the choice" is clearly emphasized.

I know this was transalated a little weird, but you get the point right?

Please help me choose one, and maybe give me some ideas?? Pretty, pretty please??? *making her sweet face*

EDIT: and what is this "learning to love green" thing under my avatar?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

it's your rank.
that is all.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

heyyyya teens!
@hannah
i wish you could see my ribs even a little, i have this awkward layer under my boobs that showed up a few years ago and wont go away, no matter how much weight i lose =/
@jenni
yeah, were confusing and its different all over, gahh =P
the basic schools are elementary, middle, and high, you dont have to go to preschool and i really dont know if kindergarten is required and where youd go if you didnt go to a primary school, but whatever :lol:
college is where it gets worse, its annoying how confuzzling it is =/
and yeah, as far as i know, attics and lofts are the same
i have 3 floors! =D a basement, and a main floor and an upstairs! and then the stupid little attic :lol:
and its funnnn to look around housessss!
@alexa
exactly! :lol:
@vilde
i think i would go with the first one, you can probably give more examples of doing things that others done expect you to than you can of hard choices without being too personal, but thats just my opinion, theyre both pretty good prompts
as for examples, maybe do simple things like taking a different way to class or choosing something out of the norm to wear or eat, and then you can get into bigger things like joining a new club or sport or trying a new style of music or hair or something like that
good luck!
and thats your rank, when you get a certain number of posts, it goes up, you can check em all out somewhere on here....
ImageImage
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I have more to say.
I have a thing that's shall I say irking me.
This solo album of slash's.
Why is it he can re do Paradise City, but axl can't re-release appetite for destruction.
has slash officially become what he always called axl?
an Vulgar Language is Ugly himself?
I do think so.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

chels, how come you never respond to anyone or comment on what other people say? thats kinda what the point of this thread is, were supposed to have conversations with each other and big group discussions like we all are on school and stuff like that =/
ImageImage