Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by missp »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL!!
Not staying long. On my way to take a short nap and then a shower before I carry on with my annual tradition of watching movies all night! I'll sleep late in the morning, but I hope to be on sometime before the noon dinner hour with friends. In case I'm not...
MERRY CHRISTMAS, YA'LL!!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I HOPE ROB GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTS HE'S BEEN SUCH A GOOD BOY. WISH HE WAS ONE OF MY PRESENTS UNDER THE TREE. BUT ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE! MINUS ROB, :cry:
HERES A TOAST TO YOU SANTA, AND SOBER UP FORTONIGHT!
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hey everyone. 12:41pm KRISmas Day. Waiting for lunch. Had a pretty okay morning. Same ol' same ol'.

I got loads of jewellery as always. I <3 it. I got a New Moon calendar, 2 New Moon posters and some other bits and bobs. Oh, and a PS2. Lol. I had my brothers one, but he wanted it back. Woot.
And I got Pocahontas on DVD. And it's like, one of my favourites movies ever. Squeee. *tears up*

I hope y'all are having a good time.

Summer KRISmases suck. Ugh. Sunny and hot outside. *yawn* Cold meat.. salads.. chips & dip.. *le sigh*
My plans after lunch is just to bum around and do nothing since my stomach will be stuffed of food.
Dunno what we're doing for din dins.

Anywho!!!! Merry KRISmas ebberyone<333
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Its 2am here so it is officially Christmas Day. :D I've just finished wrapping the last of the gifts. Been a bit of a crazy week and have missed chatting with you all.

Hope you all have a happy holiday and enjoy some quality time with your family and friends. And just in case there are any non-practising peeps, well, I hope you enjoy your day whatever you're up to. :)

Love from Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Don't know if I'll have a chance to get on tomorrow, so I hope you all have a wonderful day with friends and family. I feel so happy to have this place to come to. And I feel so fortunate to have met all of you.

I saw this video for Rob and thought it was so sweet. Celebrate Me Home

Love you all!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Merry christmas everybody

I'm hoping you all have fun....
( I cleaned the fishtank this morning, hihi what about that for christmas morning :lol: )
Going to the family in a few hours...

Yesterday the goblet of fire was on tv... couldn't help watching it with a big big smile on my face.... :D

Today i'll be mostly daydreaming about this... hmmm wonder if he is thinking what I'm daydreaming about...

Well I'm not sure when i'll make it in again...
See you all soon!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Merry christmas everyone!
My bf got me a htc cellphone so I'm testing it now:)
I also got some clothes, dvd's & jewelery. It's been a nice christmas so far.

Gii- Congratulations on the grades. Good job!

NewJen- Haha, the tower does look out of place from that angle. It has more buildings surrounding it on the other side. I think it's a tv-tower originally.

We're about to have dinner now, so I just wish every one a great christmas day.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

This was under my tree this morning. :) Okay not really but, when I opened one of my presents this morning I found "How To Be" and someone had printed out a picture of Rob to wrap around it. :lol: I love my family, even though they had done it as a joke...I still like it. The only other thing that really stands out is the visa credit card I got. Well, its pre-paid, but still...I'm all happy now because I can buy Little Ashes, The Haunted Airman, and all the books I've been wanting from amazon. :D

So...since I have been at my crazy grandma's house the last two days (it was quite...interesting to say thhe least) I shall stuff your stockings now.

You can wake up to Edward and open your presents with him before RobArt comes along to sing Christmas carols with you. Then you can hang out with Rob and Kristen until its time for bed...where Rob shall be waiting for you.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday! Here is a new video from our newest member of neverthink, he is from Spain and just love his video
Well you can't get much better than Rob X's 3 down loaded some more for you ladies of Neverthink. Enjoy! Have a great Night Well I decided to make a video and since no one has posted since this
one, here it is
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!

It's been a long couple of days for me. I'm so tired right now I keep nodding off while typing. Hah......*snore*

So I haven't had a normal Christmas since I turned 18. I almost always work and my Dad's side of the family has theirs usually about a week after. This year we're doing it on the 30th. I did have the day off, but worked the first 7 hours cause ya know...night shift and all. Boo. Thursday morning I got paid so I got to go shopping for gifts, went home, did some wrapping, then went to bed. Woke up 4 hours later so I could go to a birthday party, then went to work from there. Got off work, went straight to my brother's ex wife's house (they're still friends) to watch the kids open their presents. Went home and slept for a few hours and promptly got woke up by my Mom banging on my bedroom door (MERRY CHRISTMAS!). Got up, went back to my ex SiL's house & hung out there for a while, came home and cleaned the house for 2 hours, then plopped on the couch and watched the last 4 episodes of Rome. It's currently a little after 4am and I am wiped out!

After 2 days of rain and being in the 50's, it finally dropped down to the 20's and we got a snowy/icy mix. Didn't last too long, but did enough damage for there to be accidents all over the highways. :( Well, at least it did snow though. Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful day and got all kinds of goodies from Santa. ;) I'm for reals gonna pass out now. Talk to you all later! Love ya's!

Gii - Congrats on the Dean's List thingy! So proud of you and all your hard work. *high 5*

Caryn - Thanks for the Eclipse pics. I knew there were some out there but didn't get a chance to look at them until I got on here. Yay. So excited.

The rest of the stuff I'll comment on later. *asleep*

Flaback 2008 #1
Flashback 2008 #2
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮