Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Kris - Yeah that youtube fellow is ccccrrrrrraaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy to the nth degree.

You guys sure post a lot. I don't really have anything interesting to say right now so I guess I will end the post here :lol: Oh I did have an AMAZING Rob dream this morning *rawr* and a couple days ago I had an AMAZING Kellan dream *double rawr* Oh yeah baby.

Sing us a song, you're the piano man

Randon, but after looking at that Robsten pic from HB, I wonder if Rob is getting used to carrying/lifting Kristen now..I know he was struggle in the beginning..
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Monday, ladies!

Caryn ~ thanks for the advice from Friday...(yeah, thinking of Rob in his underwear may have had a different outcome..hee!hee! ) The (very!) short speech went well. Sounds like your work party was a blast!! Of course anytime a Robgasm is involved, you're guaranteed to have a good time- ;) ! Your story about your niece was great (and the fact that you have an Orly/Legolas cut-out is awesome!) Way to go Colts!!

JulieM ~ I didn't hear about the Wild's equipment--that's horrible! We had a great time out Friday night, then we had our Neighborhood Christmas party on Saturday night. Needless to say, after 2 nights of getting home at 1:30, yesterday was spent sitting (in pajamas...) and watching football all day (and catching up on fan-fics). Sorry about the Vikes last night.... Hope these next 2 days go quickly so you can start your break!

Tracy - Hi e-twin!!! Glad to see the Titans bringing it on! Hope all is well by you!

newjen ~ I can only imagine the squeels of delight as you picked up the kids from school. I bet it would have sounded pretty close to the squeels we would make if saw Rob......

Laura - great job on the siggy! Thanks for posting the map--I love seeing where we all are! Hope you had a great time at your party (and made it to work... ;) )

Ash ~ good to see you back here! I'm glad I can still keep up with you on Twitter!

Jadey ~ don't be sad about the map - that's the beauty of the HH: no matter where we live, we're all together here! :D

Kristiner - Love, love, love the Robsten TV! :lol: And the Edi/Jamie exchange killed me! Hysterical

marielle ~ hope you got some breakfast! ;) My breakfast this morning consisted of 2 cups of coffee and a piece of chocolate-yum!

Gii ~ so jealous about your dreams! :mrgreen: ;)

I'm off to coral the kids since our break started Friday--need to try to clean the house and get things together before Thursday!

Have a great Monday! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Monday Morning All!!

I had to come to the office for just a little bit this morning to pack up some things to take with me to have whilst on vacation for the next little bit. Blah! But, on the upside, it snowed here and it's all pretty and wintery. That makes me happy!! Plus, I do believe I am going to take some me time before the holiday insanity and go and see a certain beautiful love story film...Hmmmm I wonder what I'll see.

Sandy~ Hahahahah!! Thank you thank you. Yes, I am having of the OrLegolas cut out. It's one of those things that I would never buy for myself but it was a gifty that I dearly love. Much like if anyone were to ever get me a Roberic or RobWard cutout. That would be lovely...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................... So glad for the relaxed Sunday. Sorry about the Bears yesterday. I will say, as the Colts played on Thursday, it was odd to have an entire Sunday during football season with nothing of consequence to pay attention to. :D

Deb~ Hallooooo my doll. So glad you found the new and apparently permanent place!!
I know why. It's cause the shirt is too small so he looks even more goofily manly. Plus the look on his face is just precious. Some one made a WTF comment! Plus, we lurve just about every piccy of him, with a few very notable exceptions... :lol:

Gii~ I'm pretty sure he's used to it by now. I think it was just the once and he wasn't properly prepared. Plus, he was dead lifting her, ie lifting her from the ground all the way up in one motion, which is hard as hell no matter how strong you ar and how light is the person in question. I mean, if you watch the VF08 footage, he's seriously stands there and holds her for like an hour..which just makes me melt. *eyes previous comment to Gii* Oh, yeah. No, I dont' have any issues at all do I, defending the poor mans pulled backside muscle... :lol:

Jade~ In the Twilight movie, that idiot MR wrote Jasper as in the same grade with Alice and Edward, hence why he was on the idiotic recycling field trip with them. Just one more "artistic liberty" she took...*grumblemothergroansonofablanetyblankblankgrumblehiss*

MiniMe~ I watched Alice. Andrew dude is a hotty and a half. I don't know if I'd got as HughReplacement material. But, certainly yummly. That's okay. That's the lovely about the list. Mine has also altered slightly....no more DwaynetheRockJohnson and hellooooooooo Jackson Rathbone. So it now reads as follows: 1) Robert Thomas Pattinson 2) Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom 3) Hugh Michael Jackman 4) Eric Banadinovic(ie Bana) and 5) Monroe Jackson Rathbone V. Which, by the way, if anyone is still looking for Caryn's Krismas ( ;) ) gifty, any one of those fine gentlemen, or in combination really, I'm not picky, would be quite lovely and very greatfully appreciated.

JulieM~ *gigglesnortheaddesk* Yes, hubs knows EXACTLY what I call my beverage of choice and why. He's a keeper for, among many reasons, the fact that on my second that he delivered, he comes over and whispers in my ear, "it may be a RobGasm, but I'm the one giving it to you..*winknudge*" :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to bite my lip til it bled to keep from spitting my first sip all over my boss' husband.

MiniMe~ Awwww, now look... you made CrocodileRob all selfconscious.... Now I'll have to give him a hug to make him feel better.

Well Hell. It may be Krismas time, but it's still Monday, and we all need some picking up. Do you think he'll pick me up?

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Good morning, Girlies!! Have already been to the gym this morning for a 30 minute workout. Now, I'm sitting in my pj's just relaxing with a little bit of this and a little bit more of that! LOVE him in sunglasses!

Planning on doing some work in my closets today. I am now down to size 14 - 16 and have lots of 18 - 24 to get rid of...been putting it off for way too long because it is so overwhelming! I will do a little bit each day during Christmas break...maybe I won't panic out that way.

I also plan on doing some writing on my ffic today. I have neglected it for the last couple of weeks.

Have a good day, ya'll! I'll leave you with a little bit of thisto keep you company!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi, ladies!
I have just been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post at all. But I just want to stop by and si hi to everone.

I just have to say that I am absolutely shocked from the news about Brittany Murphy. It is so sad. I always liked her in the parts that I've seen her in.

Caryn~ Your husband seems so funny :lol: I'm glad you had a good time!

Jade~ Congratulations on winning. That's awsome.

Laura~ Great new banner! I've made my attempts in the past, but never had much luck.

Ashley~ Hi! I'm glad you're back :)

Hope~ I hope you're doing okay. Take care of yourself. *hug*

missp~ Good luck with the closet! I try to do that once a year or something.

What's new with me...We've made it to the town where I grew up, and are staying with my parents for a week. It's good to be back, but a bit strange too... I have only one more present left to shop for, and after that it should be a relaxing christmas hopefully. It's very cold here. Minus 16 degrees celcius (3 degrees Fahrenheit) :shock:

I hope I can come on and post more and catch up with everything tomorrow. Sorry for everything I've missed. Enjoy these days before christmas :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good evening.....!!!!

Gosh!! Trine it sound so cold up north!!! Could your government give mine some advise on how to deal with snow!!!!... It's a bloody mess out here....... There is NO public transport, the roads are like Iceskating tracks... I really have no idea if I can get to work tomorrow...

Jade...á snowman...... I'm about as coordinated as Bella when it come to snow and Ice!!! so building a snowman would be an interesting embarrasing activity :lol: ..... but maybe I'll give it a try...the kids here build a huge one...

Sandy....Yep I found something to eat... Had to go out for though....It was good but I'd rather had a bite of this

I have been searching the web for a while now for Eclipse news or news on the dvd release of New Moon.... why on earth is it so quiet????

My mood just dropped an other 10 points.... IT"S SNOWING AGAIN!!! how on earth is that possible...

BUt the biggest news for me is that my nephew is in to Twilight!!! My nephew is (or has always been) so totally not into any kind of movie besides action movies and now all the sudden he wants to see new moon.... so maybe over christmas I'm going with him to see new moon again....I'm so exited about that!!!!

well have a nice evening every body....
I'll be dreaming of this and his godly hotness next to me in bed
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I woke up yesterday and read through all my missed texts/tweets and wanted to cry. R.I.P. Brittany Murphy. :( I love her films. That is just so sad. So many young stars are passing away. It's not right. *sad panda*

JulieM - I like your idea of "christening" our thread every 100 pages. We may not get a new thread ever again, but we can pretend! And yay for only 2 more days till your vacay. Woohoo. :)

edwardsluv - Sorry, I don't know your name. Thanks for voting! I hadn't checked it at the time I posted the link so I didn't know Rob had finally started winning. I didn't get a chance to see the crazy youtube guy yet.

Ashley - I so can't wait for 'Alice' to come out on DVD. Still bugs me that Andrew-Lee Potts's name isn't on the box though. *grrrrr face* When I first saw this picture and others like it, I freaked out cause I thought that guy next to Rob was Andrew-Lee only slightly chubbier. Like I said, you gotta see Caffeine. He um...craps his pants. :lol: I love that movie. Want!

Marielle - Ya know, I clicked the link and read the tweet about Venice the first go round and completely forgot about it. As I said on Twitter, I'm having total memory fail. Lol. Thanks for reposting it.

Jade - I've never been to New York. I think it would be so fun to go there. We should have a HH Roadtrip! Lol. Then we could also go to the Mall Of America, which is so big it has a roller coaster inside. Never been to that either. I'd love to go to NZ someday, even if I do get bored to death. Maybe I could stay for like 2 days and that's it? Lol.

Gii - Lucky duckie! Having dreams with 2 hotties such as Rob and Kellan shouldn't be allowed! No fair! Lol. Love that pic of Rob though. And the song. Hehe.

Sandy - For some reason, everytime I think of your name I picture John Travolta saying it in Grease. I'm a weirdo. Lol. Glad your speech went well. And it's totally ok to pawn your kids off so you can clean. I think a lot of moms do that. Haha.

Caryn - I would love one or any combo of those guys as well, kthxbai! Lol. I love how you put their full names. Cute. :) Oh and yes, MR is a complete and total nutter as far as I'm concerned. *mumblegrumble*

Ash/Caryn - I like the Crocodile shirt. *shrugs* Or maybe I just like the pose and his smile. Lol.

Trine - Holy crow! I would NOT wanna be there right now. Waaaaaaaaay too cold for me! But maybe if I had someone to cuddle up with, it wouldn't be so bad. ;)

Tracy - Hey there! I don't remember last time I talked to you on here. Hope everything is going well. *waves*

I know I already posted these on Twitter, but I'm gonna post em here too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Hehe.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jazz Girl wrote:
openfire wrote:Another great one of Kristen...sorry I'm having a bit of a "I heart Kristen" day LOL, poor wee Rob!
Jaclyn~ First, just a gentle reminder that there really isn't anything wee about our Rob... :lol: Sorry, when I say mommabear, I mean about EVERYTHING :twisted:
And, ummmm, yeah, hearting the hell out of that there pic. Is it just me or does it remind anyone else of a certain scene in the Cullen garage when Edward might just say...."I think the word is....sexy." Cause, hell yeah!
Caryn - Haha, yep don't worry, I too know there isn't anything wee about Rob...of course I am talking about PG-13 stuff like, his feet and his hair :lol: I say "wee" far too much I think, but I mean it as a term of endearment so it's cool.
And also, yeah!! That picture totally does scream that scene from Eclipse!! Wow...a little light-headed now...

Ashley - Yay! I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that :lol: And that pic that you like with the light hitting Rob's face...now I don't mean to sound cheesy here but...it kind of makes him look god-like or something don't ya think? Hmm...thats pretty cheesy!! (but is it even more cheesy for me to say that its true? :lol: )

JulieM - The idea about christioning our new thread every 100 pages is a great idea!! I'd love any excuse to see/post more pics of Rob! :D

Caryn again - Hahahaha "it may be a RobGasm, but I'm the one giving it to you..*winknudge*" - your husband sounds so so funny!! Hahahahaha!

Trine - Wow! That is cold! It's about -8 here just now, but rising to about -1 to 3 degrees C in the day. And it keeps snowing and lying so yay!! It's getting deep, I couldn't get into work this morning and last night my boyfriend couldn't leave his cos all the roads were shut!! Hopefully it'll stay to the end of the week so we can have a white christmas!

Anyway, need to head, but first thank you Kristiner for posting the best pics of New Moon! I know we've saw these ones before a few times, but they make my heart stop everytime...

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

**explodes**
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

ARGH!!!! Someone remind me why this is referred to as the happiest time of the year! I have decided Christmas is only fun when you are young enough to enjoy it without having to pay for it or do any of the work. :|

Of course, the whole stress of the thing was only amplified this evening when I was going through some gifts to start wrapping when I realized that I could not find the gift I thought I bought my niece and nephew. I have been operating under that assumption that I had their presents. Apparently not. *headdesk* Guess where I get to go tomorrow?? *mumblegrumblegroan*

Kster~ Don't get me wrong. I lurve the CrocodileRob shirt. I think he looks adorable. I recognized it from Rob's run through Central Park right away. Leave it to you to create some multiRob beauty for it. I lurve your brain!! Thank you for the Jackson Birthday Love!! He's just too bloody adorable for words!

Jaclyn~ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes, PG13 indeed, I'm sure. I love the word wee. It's sweet. I call my niece wee niblet. She's so tiny. Yes, the hubs is adorable in a way that I am blessed to have!

Marielle~ YAYAYAY!!!! Another TwiGuy, especially. Enjoy indoctrinating him into the obsession. :lol:

Trine~ Enjoy the time back at the beginning. I feel the same way when I go to visit my dad and brother an dsister in law. They still live in the town where I was raised. It's odd to see things soooooo much the same and yet, so different. Stay warm and enjoy the Christmas time beauty!

MissP~ GoodOnYa with the working out. Just don't push to hard. Enjoy the time off. I'm thinking some fanfic and a few good movies might do you some good as well. :D

Alright, RobLovers. It's that time of year. Rob is up for all sorts of beautiful end of the year lists and "awards". I say we wrap up The Year of Rob in style. Go check them out and clicky for our man as often as you can. *double checks link* :shock: "vote for robert pattinson multiple...." :shock: :twisted: :lol: :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh holy hell, girls. It's finally happened. You have to go check out what JAG from RAoR got for Christmas!!!!!! I have seriously been laughing for 15 minutes straight about this.......... :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Me next!!!! I want one!!!!!!

MOD EDIT: Please pm Jazz Girl if you would like to see it.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty