Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Edwards Wheels »

BIG FAT HAIRY BOTTOMS!!! I have a night off with buddy because he couldn't sleep, and we're not only passed the 200 page, but you've blown it away!!! :lol: and I missed it :roll:

I hope you're all well, and have had a good couple of days, nights and inbetweeny bits.
We've had an interesting morning so far, my friend called to ask if I could take her children to school for her as she's really not well, so we've been running around getting extra seats for the car, getting them into school, fighting over transformers ( they're not officially allowed to take toys into school as some children have a problem with sharing apparently, and neither of them would give up their toys before going in), and Buddy has been overexcited that they've been in the car with him going to school. Now to relax for a little bit til I pick them up again in a few short hours.
The nice weather has come back, so the factor 40 is out again so I can have a nice read in the garden. I'm getting through the whole saga again so quickly that I've limited myself to Twilight reading material at night, and anything else I feel like reading at any other point, so I'm re reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, I love all the conspiracy and it's made me want to visit Rome now.
I had a look through you tube stuff yesterday and was reminded of the tipsy Rob walking along. SO funny!!

Anyway, sorry it's such a short post, but I have to make the most of buddy not being here so things to do! things to do! ( listen to me trying to sound organised and like a good mum :lol: )

See you later alligator
In a while crocodile
la la lala :D
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hey!
I just have to post before you all run away with the pages. You've all been busy posting and I missed the #200.
Work has been a bit busy today, so I really didn't have time to get on.

Susie~ Yay for watching the Twilight commentary!! I really like that one, and I missed R and K in the New Moon commentary.
It was funny to hear that Rob has awakened your hormones :lol:

NewJen~ Thanks for the list. I'll make sure to save it on my computer.

Marielle~ I decided when I was about 18 that I would not have children. And I have stuck by that, and I don't hear my bell either :) But what annoys me is when other people just cannot accept my decision, and just blow it off like it's come kind of whim...I can understand that they did that when I was 18, but when I'm 30...Not so much.

Tracy~ Tyler working in a bookstore was really something I appreciated looking at ;) I love books, and I can't think of a better combination than Rob and books. Btw, I liked how they had dressed him in Remember Me. Very casual and sexy at the same time.

Desiree~ Congratulations on the new laptop! I hope that means you can spend lots of time with us here. And it means fanfics in bed :lol:

Mel~ I've been wanting to read the Saga again too. But it turns out my bf moved them to a storage room. We are in the process of moving, but I sort of thought that they would be the last to leave... But I'll live for a few months. I have the audiobooks and fanfics. I really liked Angels and Demons, btw. I've read most of Dan Brown's books, except the latest one.

Sorry for everything I missed...Take care, everyone.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

New thread started HERE.
by Laniyeah on photobucket