Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god so excited for the ECLIPSE trailer im just wondering how long ill have to wait to watch it with the time difference if anyone knows could you let me know please pretty please i promise ill give you a gift as a thankyou ;)

I JUST LOVE THIS

SUSIE- yes im one of those sex driven people (hangs my head in shame) i like to think our rob is saving himself for kristen but could you just imagine it .............. bring on breaking dawn :)

CARYN i know that biology scene makes me lose myself and drop things so so yummy yep we will be watching TWILIGHT sat nite ;)

MARIELLE- i agree i think id faint or cry or not be able to speak or maybe all 3 of them ;)

bye for now

SO HOT I JUST LOST CONTROL
team edward all the way
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

a really quick post as buddy wants to play and get all his toys out and have cuddles (i love it when he's like this) so...
HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY X (it would also be my grannys birthday, however she died 3 years ago)
i hope you all have a wonderful day/evening ladies and i'll pop in later to see whats happening x

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Just a Quick Early Post to Say -

Diane - Good Luck today!! Tell them like it is, sister! Hold your head up high and don't take any crap. Remember how the Halfway House Gals are supporting you! Now, go and get 'em!!!

I'll be back later!
(of course!)
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:lol: :lol: i stumped everyone with my 2 truths and i lie!! love it!!! yeah i have met Rob at the uk Remember Me prem waited for 11hours (yeah that makes me sound like a stalker im so not lol its the 2nd time ive done that the only other time ive done it is for the new moon prem) :D he touched my hand because i was holding the spine of my copy of eclipse which he was signing and therefore had to hold the spine to get a good grip on the book to sign it, although my hands not enormous so maybe he just wanted to hold my hand?!! :lol: i wish!! ill try and share some of my pics from it with you guys :) and i promise to share any further meetings with the man himself with you all lol.

susie a C.V. is a curriculum vitae, shows all your qualifications, what you're all about as a person and references and stuff, you have to send one in to attempt to get a job. i really want to do music supervision which is basically deciding what music is used in film+tv among other things that the job entails. i've got a music degree so i should really use it :lol: i just need to get some experience of the job, which means not getting paid for that but it could be a good in to get the job :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

my trip to the cinema has been put off til tomorrow as the cinema has changed it's times for remember me. It's now only showing once a day! So i'll make my pilgrimage then. I'll just have to stay in the garden sun bathing instead :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Friday! Just saw the trailer---squee!!! Trying to get a link to post here.....brb!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Good MOrning Girls

Laura~ Happy Birthday

Ok hubby and I are on are way out the door so I know it is a quick post. However I will be back on in between all my domestic chores today.
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

ok girls....try this....Eclipse
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GAH!!!!!

Here's the direct linkfrom YouTube. Hopefully it stays live!!

EDIT: Okay, now that my brain has returned to function and I've watched that a few times....

On to my post:

Marielle~ I tend to agree. I’m pretty sure that if Rob ever read to deeply into the content of some of our discussions, he might be a little :o :oops: . I personally tend to think Kristen would be a little more pissed at us. But, we mean it all in good jest and I can honestly say I don’t think there’s anything I’ve posted that I wouldn’t say to his face. Granted, I might have to have a beer or two to do so. But, I’m all about the honesty.

Ugh! No Glee!!! I’m really sorry about that. I adore Glee in strange ways. It just makes me happy. :D

Rob on Oprah~ May 13th (his BIRTHDAY!!!!) We can eParty whilst admiring him live!!!! He & Kristen (and Taylor too) will be on Oprah on May 13th!!! Sandy you lucky lucky lucky lucky woman!!!!! You HAVE TO go!!! I could not NOT go if I knew he was ANYWHERE in my general vicinity. Granted, I’m only 3 hours from ChiTown!!! Hell, I might try to go!!!!!

The Trailer~ Okay, yeah, the videocamming of a tv screen is sucky visually, but I think we got the point. I’m still not sold/crazy about the vamp army/fight focus. But, you can also clearly see they put some of our moments in there. The action stuff at the end was hard to see clearly. But, it looks like Rob is doing some *gulp pant* pretty physical *fans self* stuff. I will need to watch it directly to see clearly. But, yeah, so gonna need a bib and spare panties!

Okay, I think I need to watch that a few more times. TTFN.
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON LADIES OF THE HALFWAY HOUSE!

Happy Eclipse Trailer Day – So, Sandy has already scored it! THANKS!
Looks like Caryn was getting it at the same time!!

Sandy & Caryn – Wow. How did you get it? Somebody’s a Pirate! Arrrgh! Just simple searching??

Eclipse Trailer Reaction
Looks like Dakota is introducing it as planned. The quality of the vid was compromised, but I got the gist of it! The action scenes look fantastic. The newborns look very scary! :o The Volturi look very scary too! :o It seems like the collaborative/cooperative effort of the wolves and the Cullens to fight the newborns will be awesome :D , just like in the book. Except - Robward felling a tree for a weapon?????? Of course this trailer didn’t focus on the romance, but we at least got the engagement scene (I think!) and a few lovely looks at Robward. (There are some pretty looks at Taycob too, to keep the Team Jacob fans happy. – sorry Caryn.) The trailer makes the movie look very appealing – maybe even the haters will want to see it! :lol: I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!! Also, I can’t wait to see the trailer in “official” mode (8pm EST), so I can see it better.

Tracy – Comfy Cozy Rob – I’d love to photo-shop myself in too (enters dreamlike state....)

Caryn – I’m glad you had some entertainment for your drive home. I hope you didn’t have to listen to the DOG parts of Eclipse – that would have made you run off the road! :lol:

Marielle – I like Ashley too! (Of course, she as Alice is my avatar!!) Twilight has been great for her career (that’s an understatement). I don’t think she’ll be stuck as Alice, though, because she really looks quite different as her human self, don't you think so?

Ann Marie – Bring on Breaking Dawn, INDEED! In fact, I need to read that one again, and quick!! They’ll have to have a “closed set” for some of those scenes! I can imagine that Robsten will have lots of "dates" after shooting those scenes - after having to "cut!" - they'll be just going crazy to keep going! :oops: We'll really get some authenticity to those scenes, won't we??? Let's hope they stay a couple at least that long! Forever, I'm hoping!

Mel – Have a fun day cuddling and playing with buddy! Too bad Remember Me will have to be tomorrow, but whatever happens, persevere!

VickyYOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE FOR KEEPING THIS INFORMATION FROM US FOR ALL THIS TIME! We are all so jealous we can hardly stand it. :mrgreen: Of course, we hate you. :x :lol:
Regarding CV – I get it! Music?? Yeah!! You can join Caryn and me in an e-sing-a-long!!

Desiree – See you later!

I’m again enjoying my day off at a coffee shop Lexing and feeling a bit guilty!

I’ll check back later!

EDIT: LOOK WHAT I FOUND! :o