Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Jadey »

WOAH

wai wai wai wai wai WAIT A MINUTE. So this will be our last christening? Since we no starty a new thread after 100? Awh. Im quite sad about that!

BACK-OF-ROBS-HEAD-GOODNES

The day we (and the internet) died

And anywho

I won something from Robsten Lovers (Robward bottlecap magnets. Homemade) a few weeks ago, and they arrived in the mail today. Then I got all over excited cause I got a package from America Land. Cool huh. Soz its a big deal for me :P

The Map ~ I laugh every time. Im all by myself :cry: And it makes me depressed cause it doesn't even say 'New Zealand'. :P
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Yay! Can't wait for the outside lovelies. Hehe.

Gii - It's ok. I get places confused all the time. Haha. No worries.

Jade - Aww, it's ok lil kiwi. I know you're all by your lonesome, but that just means you get Rob all to yourself if he makes his way there for Unbound Captives. And I'm jealous cause he's gonna prob be in a loincloth. Lol. Congrats on winning the bottle cap thingies!

Some KStew GIFties for the non-Twitter folk.

Have some 75 faces of Rob. Try and pick a favorite. I dare ya. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good evening, or I guess it's actually good morning isn't it... :lol:

I just got home from my office Christmas party. What better kind of party can you have than when your hubs is bringing you RobGasms all night!!! Loved it! Seriously, it was a good time. My assistant director's hubs even brought his guitar and a few of us with delusions of being able to sing sang Christmas carols for a good long while. We weren't too bad in some spots. But, it really got dicey when we'd try to do like 2nd verses and what have you, because we had all brought our own lyrics, and so some of us had verses in deifferent order or didn't have verses at all so we were trying read off others music. It was hysterical. And then, out of nowhere, my boss suggests playing hide the pickle... :shock: :o Well, what I didn't grasp is that it's apparently a tradition in maybe Germany or somewhere else where you hide a pickle shaped ornament on the tree and whoever finds it gets a prize or something...I don't know. I'd never heard of it. My reference for hide the pickle is WAAAAAYYYYYY different. :lol: But, it was still a good time.

NewJen~ Ahhh, I can only imagine the chaos!! Always glad to entertain. Honestly, some of the things that enter my head about that man.... good gods, I should seriously be locked up.

Jade~ Awww don't feel lonesome Sissy Kiwi. We loves you dearly dearly dearly and we are always happy to let you lick the back of eRob's head as much as you want. We know how important you are. I bet the reason it doesn't say New Zealand is because they know that's the one that doesn't need to be labeled. We all know what and where it is. :D

The pic of RobSten... GAH!!! How did I never notice that he's completely groping her hip in that picture!!!! It is so sad that that makes me so happy. But still!!!!!

Kster~ By my estimation... you need.... let's see...

Some porch love...

A little more INTENSE porch love....

Giggly spinning love....

Protective grand-entrance love...

And, "Yeah, Dude, we're both fracking hot and hooked up...deal with it." love. Mmmmmmmm I so love that one.

Those are the ones I see missing at the moment. If you discover some more not there, let me know.

Alrighty, off to check a few other threads. Night night all.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sorry about the double post, but I had to post these as soon as I found them.

So, you all may know Robsessed has been doing a holiday video contest. So far some great vids so far... I think Sandy actually posted one earlier in the week. Well, they are doing round 4 today and they just posted these to and selections...

Enjoy!!!!!

I want to wake up Christmas morning and find Rob waiting under my tree.

OR

I wanna wake up XMas morning and do all sorts of dirty things to Rob under my tree, in my stocking and in full view of the three wise men.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Which one would you choose?!?!?!?!?
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yay yay yay... New threat....

Jade, I got to give it to you...if you hadn't be all grumpy gills it would have taken a bit longer....

Thisis for the new threat...
and for the hottest couple in the world
and I had to post this, don't know if any one else already posted it.

I don't have time for a long post... I have to go christmas shopping, I'm way behind....
I'll be here tonight again
Last edited by marielle on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

GAH!!! So much video goodness tonight!!!

Hahahahahahahaahahahaha!!! Gods bless the good ladies at RAoR too for they keep feeding my need and my addiction...

But, THIS... oh holy hell... this just made my year!! This is now going to be my new bedtime prayer...(definitely NSFW or with children around...the groaning might scare them!!!)

Aww hell, just check out all of the panty-splodin' videos on RAoR. Go. Take extra moist towlettes and.... crap, baking metaphor...oven mits?? I don't know. You'll get it when you get there. :lol:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

:D Morning :D

What a way to wake up to even more video goodness! Caryn you crack me up. :lol: I'd definitely go for option two ;)
And, I love RAoR and our new prayer! :lol:
Member of Rob's Halfway House
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Morning Everyone! :)
I'm hoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! And just in time for a new thread plus some good news! Woohoo!

Kris~Thanks for telling me about the new thread and such via Twitter.

Now....christening the thread....
I think we need some of this
we cannot forget this either
And...yeah, JettStew totes needs to be here too.
And I have to post this one too....just because of his shirt.

And now....*sighs* back to baking and Christmas decorating and packing for my grandmother's house and....*explodes* I really am starting to not like this whole Christmas thing. Too much work. *goes off to find Roberic and take a nap*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, ya'll!! YESSSSSS!! Out of school and officially off teaching duty until January 5th!! Love Love Love all the pics christening our brand new thread!!

We simply must have this on our brand new house walls!!

Can't stick around too long today. I have ME shopping to do today. All the Christmas has been bought and wrapped for everyone else. Today is my day! :D
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Saturday Morning My Loves!!!!!!! Its a beautiful snowy morning here in my neck of the midwest and that makes me giddy. No too much snow, just enough to cover the grass and trees and rooftops. But, I love it.

Tonight is GWOM, Get Togethers Without Mom.... me, the hubs and the munchkins get together with the siblings in law and their respective partners, spouses and monkeys and have festive fun. We do so without the mother in law present. She tends to be a little high maintence, so we try to get together at least once a month without the drama. Looking forward to it... chili supper, board games, festivizing and good times.

Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs up and hugs eGodschild tight* You're here...you're here!!!!!!!!!! Ach but we've missed the crap out of you...Can you tell we missed you? Ach!!! A gift!! You get a big fat happy welcome home gift!! Two of them in fact... the best I have... hmmmm, yes... WELCOME HOME!!!

Okay, off to make chili, bake cookies and clean the house. TTFN...
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty