Good Afternoon/Evening Ladies!
The Halfway House has been fairly busy today, and that is GREAT!!Caryn
will have a lot to catch up on when she gets home tonight!!
My hubs is out of town, so I am carefree on my laptop!! (Actually, he's not THAT mean!!) I am definitely NOT cooking the entire time he is gone, so tonight I'm taking my son to a Japanese restaurant, Obento-ya. We both absolutely love it. It is very authentic. My son is in his third year of Japanese in high school, and we have been to Japan, so we love all things Japanese. -Hey we don't have anyone from Japan on the Lex!!! I know from having them in my classes that they, in general, feel very self-conscious about their English, whether or not it is warranted! If there is anyone from Japan visiting this thread right now, please join us!!! You don't need to worry about your English! Caryn
- You have the same 4 hour drive back home today? Yesterday I thought you meant a total of 4 hours- 2 there and back. Poor Girl!!! Good thing you have some music. We need a singer emoticon- I'll just use the razz- Marielle
- So glad Rob can have a somewhat inconspicuous pint in a bar/pub! If you read Isle Esmee at the car dealer, you're likely to jump one of the mechanics and I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Jaclyn
- Of course I forgive you!!! I'm not THAT kind of person!! My role here is to facilitate the game, so that is why I remind people. It gets a little hard to remember things that happened pages back. What can I say, I'm a teacher!! By the way, what do you do during the day when you are not lusting after Rob?Desiree
- The Lex is always leading me down the path of ruin- I'm late for everything when I am visiting the Halfway House. Stop back later when you have more time. I really want you to play my game!!! Here is my list
for you to guess. Give us your three things for 2 truths/1 lie too!Vicky
- What's "cv"? Is it some sort of educational program?? What are your career goals? For your lie
- IF YOU HAVE MET OUR ROB AND TOUCHED HIS HAND AND NOT TOLD US,
YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE!!!
(PM me to tell me if I am right.)Shauni
- You think you are nothing special, have done nothing special??? I'm sure that's not true! Besides, I don't know very much about you at all, so I'm sure you could fool me. How about if you tell two interesting things about you and then "steal" one of your friend's interesting things for your lie? This isn't supposed to be a high stress thing - it's not like homework!!!Ann Marie
- Sex Driven People - Is that you???? We don't know if that is the real Rob or not. Of course, he oozes sex appeal, but in real life - HE IS SAVING HIMSELF TOTALLY FOR KRISTEN!!!!Mel
- Just because you can't have Rob, nobody can have Rob????
Well, I want him to have someone that I have handpicked for him and that I have approved of. And that is Kristen
. Would you rather it was Ashley Greene
??? Nikki Reed
By the way, I'm just having FUN with you!!!
Don't take it too personally. You'll have to get used to all the sqeeeeing about Robsten here. Do you think you can take it??? I hope so!! Regarding imagining what we look like - I'm sure you imagine me to be quite beautiful for a "mature" woman!!! Well, I look a little like a Brit (aristocratic nose, and big eyes), light bown hair with a few gray strands that actually look like sun streaks (at least I think so). People say my face looks at least 5 years younger than I am.
Of course, the body is definitely my real age (or older!!)
Hey - you got more than your fair share of emoticons!!!Laura
- Sounds like you had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! Will you tell us which
birthday this was????
You may have the night off from the Lex to read to your heart's content.Enjoy whatever you have planned for tonight -
fanfic, a movie, extra sleep, studying, snuggling with your sweetie....