GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON LADIES OF THE HALFWAY HOUSE!Happy Eclipse Trailer Day – So, Sandy has already scored it! THANKS!
Looks like Caryn
was getting it at the same time!!Sandy & Caryn
– Wow. How did you get it? Somebody’s a Pirate! Arrrgh! Just simple searching??Eclipse Trailer Reaction
Looks like Dakota is introducing it as planned. The quality of the vid was compromised, but I got the gist of it! The action scenes look fantastic. The newborns look very scary!
The Volturi look very scary too!
It seems like the collaborative/cooperative effort of the wolves and the Cullens to fight the newborns will be awesome
, just like in the book. Except - Robward felling a tree for a weapon?????? Of course this trailer didn’t focus on the romance, but we at least got the engagement scene (I think!) and a few lovely looks at Robward. (There are some pretty looks at Taycob too, to keep the Team Jacob fans happy. – sorry Caryn
.) The trailer makes the movie look very appealing – maybe even the haters will want to see it!
I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!! Also, I can’t wait to see the trailer in “official” mode (8pm EST), so I can see it better.Tracy
– Comfy Cozy Rob – I’d love to photo-shop myself in too (enters dreamlike state....)Caryn
– I’m glad you had some entertainment for your drive home. I hope you didn’t have to listen to the DOG parts of Eclipse – that would have made you run off the road! Marielle
– I like Ashley too! (Of course, she as Alice is my avatar!!) Twilight has been great for her career (that’s an understatement). I don’t think she’ll be stuck as Alice, though, because she really looks quite different as her human self, don't you think so?Ann Marie
– Bring on Breaking Dawn, INDEED! In fact, I need to read that one again, and quick!! They’ll have to have a “closed set” for some of those scenes! I can imagine that Robsten will have lots of "dates" after shooting those scenes - after having to "cut!" - they'll be just going crazy to keep going!
We'll really get some authenticity to those scenes, won't we??? Let's hope they stay a couple at least that long! Forever, I'm hoping!Mel
– Have a fun day cuddling and playing with buddy! Too bad Remember Me will have to be tomorrow, but whatever happens, persevere!Vicky
– YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE FOR KEEPING THIS INFORMATION FROM US FOR ALL THIS TIME!
We are all so jealous we can hardly stand it.
Of course, we hate you.
Regarding CV – I get it! Music?? Yeah!! You can join Caryn and me in an e-sing-a-long!! Desiree
– See you later!I’m again enjoying my day off at a coffee shop Lexing and feeling a bit guilty!
I’ll check back later!
EDIT: LOOK WHAT I FOUND!