Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Susie »

Wow - I'm up so late that if it were a weekday, Marielle would soon be making her morning post!
Hubs is out of town, so I'm recklessly Lexing (I like the sound of that!)

Tracy and Caryn -Wow, Caryn possesses quite a bank of knowledge on Robward's shoe wardrobe! I guess I haven't been looking much at his SHOES. Somehow I've been distracted by his jawline, sideburns that curl into his ear just the slightest, cheekbones that set off his eyes.......drool.... But shoes are good. After my eyes travel down, I'll eventually get to them! :lol:

Tracy - You are right - with Robward looking 17, you are even more a cougar! Get used to it girl - they just keep getting younger - I know it can't be that I am getting older!

Jaclyn - Thanks for telling me about your job! It sounds great. So, even serious scientists like you can lose all sense of reason when it comes to obsessing on Rob? :lol: We are, after all, still WOMEN. It is pure instinct, isn't it? We can't help it. We just want to have his babies because his genes are so good! (hey, that's biology talking!)

Jaclyn and Caryn - Agree - What is up with Jazz?? Too bad - he can be soooo adorable. I'll reserve judgement on PFac - it could just be that scene - he does look more buff, though doesn't he?

Caryn - I really do love it when you tell me the important stuff, so keep it up! Just to clarify - RK&T will be on Oprah May 13. We'll have to combine our eparty with Oprah viewing somehow. hmmmmmm- I've never played a drinking game while watching Oprah before, but why not!! Our shipper hearts will be in heaven!! We'll be looking for all of those "meaningful glances" Rob and Kristen give each other. Poor Tyler - the third wheel! Now who should we set him up with so he stays out of the way????? Not Dakota. They just don't seem the same type. I know you can think of someone! I'm so proud I guessed your lie! :D I'm with you on the coffee - Starbucks sees a lot of my money. It's all cash -I don't want a paper trail! :lol:

Diane - I hope your deposition went well. Hey - I was in a shop today and heard "Smooth Operator" on their sound system and immediately thought of your video! Of course, I had to quickly excuse myself as I was getting a little flushed just at the memory of it!

Now that I've gotten all of that off my chest, I can go to bed!

Until Tomorrow!
Last edited by Susie on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie~ Yes, May 13th, Rob & Kristen (and Taylor) all on Oprah. I'm sure it will be taped before that. But, still, the fact remains. She hinted at the possibility of others, so we'll have to keep a weather eye.

Oh, absolutely, a viewing of Oprah will just have to be worked in as an eBirthdayParty activity. As for beverage games, I say we just stick with standard Rob ones... every time he runs his hand through his hair, says "I don't know" in that adorable accent, giggles, or makes his ducky-lips face. And those are truly just a few that are out there. :lol:

As for setting Taylor up....hmmmmmmm, I'll have to think about that. I was pretty fond of him with Taylor Swift. But, I think they broke up because she's already an amazon and likes to wear heels and he didn't like the height difference. Sorry. Sorry. I know, Taylor's probably a nice boy. He just doesn't play one and I really try not to hold it against him but fail miserably sometimes. I'll have to think on that and get back with you.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Caryn - Girl - you're up late!! You really should go to bed now - I believe it is an hour later for you than it is for me...

Oh - did that count as IMing??? Will the Mods come after me?
I guess I'll just have to write some more stuff so that it looks like a decent post...... ummmmm

I really must go to bed now; my brain is mush and my eyes are bleary!

Good Morning Everyone Across the Pond!!!
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES

YUMMY YUMMY

a quick post cus i have to leave for work in a min

ok so ive been up most of the night watching the ECLIPSE TRAILER it looks fantastic

SUSIE- yes he does look hot i think it is a fairly new one i havent seen it before

right speak to youn all later hope theres lots of ROBCRACK waiting :) ;)
team edward all the way
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

ooo ooo ooo, I know what you're talking about Caryn

The Robert Pattinson Drinking Game on youtube
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Saturday, Ladies!!!

I hope everyone has survived the beauty that is Robward in the Eclipse trailer! After multiple viewings (including a few in slow-motion :twisted: ) I am quite excited for June 30th! I now need to find which theater here will be showing it in IMAX, because seeing Robward on that size screen....well, you know what I mean.

In my quest to further my addiction to Rob, I have caved to the man (or to Oprah in this case) and signed up on her website to try to be able to get tickets to the RobSten taping .... oh yeah, Taylor will be there too... ;) . I have to check back everyday to see if they have posted any availability for the taping of that show. What a girl won't do for her Rob fix.....

Regarding the trailer (again), I have to agree with JAG's ("Just A Girl" from RAoR) assessment that Summit keeping the lid on movie clips will be a good thing. By the time NM came out, we had pretty much seen most of the movie; there wasn't much of a surprise waiting for us at the theater.

I still need to come up with my '2 Truths and a Lie'. I'm heading out for the day (4 softball games-YAY! ;) ) but will try to check in on the crackberry.

I love when he sparkles....
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy Saterday everybody....

I'm happy to see that most of you girls are having the same sunny spring day as I have....
Productive weather this... My BF and FINALLY bought a bed, we have been sleeping on the floor for over two months now... and after that we went to the beach...just lazing in the sun...
and yeah Mel, me too is using factor 30 or 50 to prevent sun burn...
twilightsagaaddict wrote:In my quest to further my addiction to Rob, I have caved to the man (or to Oprah in this case) and signed up on her website to try to be able to get tickets to the RobSten taping .... oh yeah, Taylor will be there too... .
I believe Dakota was going to be there as well... Oprah see you on the ... (dang forgot the date...)

Susie, you probably are still sleeping right now...it was fun to see you still up while I supposed to be posting my morning post...couldn't do it this morning though... I woke up with a terrible stress related headage..so I had to take my relaxing trip to the beach...worked miracles...
Jazz Girl wrote:Oh, absolutely, a viewing of Oprah will just have to be worked in as an eBirthdayParty activity.
I would love to watch it... but here in Holland it will probably be aired, this christmas..so you girls have to tell me what is happening...
Susie wrote:Marielle – My perve clip is from innocent little “tiny pic”! I didn’t even use “perve” in my search!! It is rather raunchy, isn’t it
hihiihihiihi... I actually loved it but I had just read that fanfic I posted... so my mind was like :o :shock: :twisted: ...
I tried yesterday searching on google with the order.."Rob pattinson sexy" you get the most amazing disarray of pics...

Mel, my obsession with Pfach is nothing compared to the Robsession I'm in...but I did notice that Eclipse will make me drool all over the place...

I saw the question about premiere plans....I'll be probably going with my mom, three girls from next door, and a twi-guy I met on an other fansite...almost the same group as I had for New Moon....anyone else made plans already???

Caryn, when exactly are we going to have the Bday Bash? all Rob's Bday or are we going to start the night before???
I'm going to schedule it in my agenda everything else just has to move....because I'm afraid it will be on a national holiday and than I won't be able to be here the whole evening...

Have a nice Saterday everybody....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i've just got back from Remember me, and now i'm in a thoughtful kinda mood. Was lush having Rob on the screen for nearly 2 hours but the whole film was very intense, and thought provoking.
I'll catch you all later once i've finished thinking lol.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi, ladies!
So...I went to see Remember Me yesterday. If you all want my views on it, I've written my thoughts in the Remember Me thread. Spoilers over there, though.
But all in all, I really liked it. I loved Rob in it. He was perfect as Tyler. And so incredibly good looking to top it off. I liked that they made the movie "real". I belived the story.
I have made sure to tell my boyfriend that he has earned kudos in the Halfway House, and he appreciates that :D And he liked the movie too.

Marielle~ Yes, we had to drive for about an hour. But we combined it with some shopping and dinner, so it was okay.
Hope you get to see it soon!

Mel~ I agree about the movie. The whole story just had my full attention.

Susie~ Yes, I'll play at some point. Just have to come up with something first :)

Vicky~ You are so lucky!!

I just saw the Eclipse trailer...And I'm undecided. I didn't like all the focus on the fighting. But I guess we got our fill of romantic moments in the last trailer. I agree with whoever said that the newborns were a little weird looking. But overall the effects looked good, and hopefully they'll have a nice balance between fighting and romance.
Did you all see that website is finally up? Haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Sorry, I didn't get to catch up on everything I missed. Hope you're all having a great weekend.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Girls, can I just tell you how hard it is to read through posts and try to respond when this is on the screen...

That's right. I figured there wasn't a much better way to celebrate a rainy lazy Saturday than with a RobAthon. Even curled up with Littlun to do it too (thank gods for TwiGuys :D ). Ahhhhhh.....

Trine~ YAYAYAYYYY!!! for an RM viewing, and definite cool points to the BF. I'll have to run over to the RM thread to take a look at your thoughts....when I get a break in the RobAction... I mean, I love you and all, but a girls got to have her priorities, right? :lol: As for the trailer, like I said, I'm .... waiting.

Mel~ Yay for you seeing RM, too. Can't wait to read your thoughts either. Did you see my PM?

Marielle~ I'm sure you'll be able to pull it up on YouTube as soon as it's aired. And, you know we'll post in depth discussion and pictures as soon as possible, especially if we do a group birthday celebration viewing. As for the eBirthday party, we usually do it as long as possible, as soon as May 13th starts for one person, until the latest possible moment, the last time it ends for one of us.

Sandy~ I will send every bit of good vibes, mojo, lucky juju and everything else I can think of to try to get you those tickets. Gods know we need someone representing the HH in that audience. Yeah, I don't know if I could take this on an IMAX screen either. But, by gods, I'm going to give it my absolute best try. Hope the weather for your softball is better than ours is for Biggun's track meet. Thank gods I drew home duty today.

NewJen~ GAH!!! Thanks for that. I'd read the rules before but I do so love the video version!!!! YAYAYAYYYY!!!!

AnnMarie~ After staying up all night, I do hope you got some rest, interupted only by wonderful Eclipse-y dreams!!!

Susie~ Nahh, I don't think it counts as IMing. You were posting thoughts concerning Rob...he's what was turning your brain to mush, right? :lol:

Okay, girls. I'm going in. I am going to try and watch New Moon with the commentary on. I usually can't do it, and the ONLY thing that got me through Twilight's was that it was Rob and he is hysterically funny on it. I don't think CW and whats-his-butt, the cinematographer are quite going to do it for me. But, we'll see.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS