Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Edwards Wheels »

evening ladies, again only a shorty til i get on the pc.
Caryn, i have replied, i'll be able to post properly on the RM thread when i'm on the comp, when i do it on the phone i can only read through so much before my eyes go funny cos it's all so small! I'm ok tho, just reflective after seeing the film.
See you all in a little bit :-)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HAPPY SATURDAY, EVERYONE!

We had a nice soaking rain today which the gardeners all love!

I had coffee this morning with my only friend who actually listens to me and is interested when I talk about you all! I feel great because I was able to connect my two worlds – if only for a short time!! :D

Ann Marie - Up most of the night watching the trailer? How many times does that make? I’ll try to post some RobCrack for you….He's looking at you, Ann Marie!

New Jen!!! –Thanks for the Drinking Game! LOVED IT. Girls just wanna have fun----Got that right! :lol: I’m sure you seasoned RobFans already know all of this stuff! Did you do this last year as part of the eBirthday Party?

The Drinking Game -(OK. I had to take notes.)
Drink every time Rob-
Says “I dunno”
Smiles like an angel
Runs fingers through hair
Makes pouty lips
Makes funny grimaces

They were right to say don’t try this with alcohol- you’ll be headed for the emergency room!
Case in point: Here's both Hair and Smile together and Hair and Pout together!
Can’t we limit it, though to a safe level??? What do you think?

Sandy – Wow – FOUR softball games? Who has 2 today? I certainly understand “caving to Oprah” I really hope you get to be on the show. (Hey, I think I’ll get on the list too!) I wonder if Oprah will try to maintain a sense of decorum among the audience. I actually hope so – if the fans are screaming – it gives all of us a bad name. That’s the best “sparkle” pic I’ve seen so far!

Marielle – Stress related headache?? Was that caused by too much Eclipse trailer? Too much Rob??? Or perhaps you have RL stress and hopefully the Halfway House helps relieve it! Anyway, I’m glad you get to sleep in a real bed with your BF now!! eBirthday Party - I also want to know the window of time that would work for all of us. It seems like mid-afternoon here, evening there would work, but maybe we’d have to have phases because of work schedules. Or maybe it just can't be planned out!

Mel – I’m glad you got to see Remember Me! I responded to your post over on the RM thread.

Trine – I also responded to your Remember Me post. I just had a look at the Official Eclipse Movie website – It’s great to have it up – it makes June 30 seem that much closer! Yes the trailer focuses on fighting – probably trying to widen the audience base. They know they already have us romantics!! ;)

Caryn - I love seeing shirtless Robward's sparkle dots! (insert sparkle here, post production people!) :lol:
Good luck watching the commentary!! I'm glad you're giving yourself a little R&R today after such a tough week!

Hubs is coming back later today, and really, he’s not that much of a curmudgeon!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING!
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Ok then Ladies, I'm back, with proper colours and everything! Still in a bit of a thoughtful mode since RM, which is silly really considering I knew what was going to happen. I tend to find depressing thoughts far too easy to dwell on, and unfortunately RM brought a few of those back up, but my post has been done in full on the RM thread now :D

Trine I totally loved your post on the film, I think we both had similar thoughts and views on it lol, was strange reading your post and it saying a lot of what I wanted to say. I'm glad your BF enjoyed it with you, it's not often BFs are happy to go to see a film when they know the main character is someone their GF fancies the pants off :lol: . I was the same about crying, the lump was there but I managed to put off the tears. (I was sat on my own in a cinema with 30+ people so thought i'd try to keep them at bay, plus I'd forgotten my tissues so I didn't want to snot everywhere :? )

Caryn THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kindness and thoughtfulness, it really is very much appreciated and will be remembered, if there is ever any way I can return the kindness I will be gladly willing to do so.
I agree about the commentary, if only they'd used Rob and Kristen again. Poor CW tries so hard to be funny and interesting and the editor (poor beggar) can't talk about anything other than procedures and ideas they'd had. I think I'll have to have a re-watch of twilight with the commentary, if only I could switch off CH's voice :D

SusieWe're supposed to get rain here tomorrow, which as you said will be healthy for the plants that we've been adding to our garden, however I do prefer sun for some strange reason ;) I'm determined to have a healthy glow in time for my friends wedding during the summer.

NewJenAs a tee-totaler can I have a cup of tea each time he does one of his many trademark things instead of dizzy water? :lol:

Sandy I really hope you get those tickets, and if you do I expect to see something on you tube showing you holding up a Robs Halfway House poster lol, that'd be cool right? :?

Anyway, I'm off to bed to hopefully have a few more chapters of BD in my head while I doze off to slumberland, today seems to've taken it out of me. I can't wait for RM to come out on DVD, so I can re watch it and understand bits that evaded me on the first watch :lol: (I'm blonde, so things can go over my head very easily :P )

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie~ Yup, eParties are fairly organic. We can occasionally try to structure them just a bit by doing things like Question Time or Picture Post:<Insert Topic Here> But, using last year's epicness as an example, we had a lot of trouble with someone *coughMecough* running in and starting random rounds of karaoke or deciding to buy eRounds for the crew. It's pretty much just a free for all in celebration of our Sex-on-Legs.

Mel~ No worries, sweetie. Kindness doesn't cost a penny and it's much more fun to share. As for der party and/or viewing games, yep, a cuppa would suit just fine. Whatever it is that makes you happy. That's the point, for sure.

Sandy~ Absolutely!!! I'm betting Oprah's beyond posters. But, maybe a shirt that says HHBS or something similar. That would rock hard!!!!

Found this and just had to share. I love ProtectiveRob.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

susie :lol: im totally down for an e-singalong :lol:

OMG!!! saw the eclipse trailer at 11.30pm english time yesterday its awesome!!!! totally get what everyones saying about the shot with edward handing bella the ring! loved it! loved the fight scenes! loved it all, did want to punch jake in the clip which is blatantly him bribing bella into kissing him though but thats a good thing because i constantly wanted to do that in the books :lol: , think ive watched it a gazzilion times, i still need to see it again though!! not sure i can handle waiting until july 9th, if i had the money and wasn't going to be in the middle of a field watching bands id totally hope on a plane to america to get to see it on june 30th!! :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Good Evening! I'm back..........

Sorry to make another post, but if stuff needs sayin', it needs sayin'!!!

Mel – It sounds like you went by yourself to the movie. Good for you! You can’t miss out on things just because you don’t want to go alone. It does make it harder to handle an emotional movie - I think – because you can’t start processing it right away with your friend. That being said, I went with two of my adult English as a Second Language students. We all went to lust after Rob and weren’t expecting to be sad. After the movie, we were really quiet and didn’t know what to say except, “That was really sad. See you on Monday!”

All this talk about the Twilight Commentary – Believe it or not, Caryn – I’ve never seen it! :oops:

Caryn – Yeah, I was getting that impression the party would have a life of its own. Even for me, a planner, I know there are certain things you can’t control. It would just be great to have everyone active on the thread that entire day. Marielle wanted to know how to plan her schedule because of a holiday. It seems that there is a fair amount of activity during the work day for all of us – which we should continue to do as part of the eParty, but of course, any drinking will have to wait until later! That could be Phase 2! However, if Marielle has a holiday.....

That collage is overwhelming! Did you put it together? The over-protective Rob collage is HILARIOUS!!! :lol: Thanks for that. Caryn – Did you not see the revelation that Vicky went to the RM Premiere in London, saw Rob, got his autograph and touched him???? I just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss that since you were gone a lot this week. I was expecting outrageous jealousy from you – now don’t disappoint me!

Vicky – What part do you sing? If we are going to e-sing properly, I must know! I’m Sop I, Caryn’s an Alto. Hey – since you’re a Brit and have a Music degree, you are at least familiar with Gilbert and Sullivan, right? I’ve done all 10 of their operettas!! I met my husband in a G&S company that does one show a year. We’re both retired from that group now, but still have lots of friends there. In fact, we perform a summer concert version in a park with orchestra. This year we are doing The Mikado - all four of us – my husband- Baritone, daughter Sop II (almost 20) and son Baritone (almost 17). It is really fun– last year was the first time the whole family performed together – it was HMS Pinafore. Back to the CV– I guess we use the word “Resume” here in the U.S. so that’s why I didn’t get it!! :D

My son and I went to a Nepalese restaurant that has the BEST homemade Chai in the Twin Cities. I had Masala Chai - cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and a little black peppercorn - My son had Ginger Cardamom. They make it with strong black tea from their family's plantation and use freshly ground spices, sugar and steamed milk. I'm a coffee drinker in the morning, but I like tea in the afternoon. We went for "happy hour" which means hor's d'oeuvres are $2 off, so we had several different plates. I'm hoping that is enough for dinner because - I ain't cookin'!!

Bye for now!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy Lazy Sunday.....

It's like the most beautiful day outside, so my BF and I are going to do some shopping and go to the beach if tere is time left....

Caryn , thanks for the time window for the e-Bash...like I feared it's on a national holiday in Holland, normall that would mean I get to spend the whole day behind my computer but now, this holiday we have a yearly meeting will all of our friend, have a BBQ and that get drunk in one of the huge parties that are held...but those startes later in the afternoon so I'll be able to spend a large part of the morning here...(getting drunk before the BBQ) and I'm not sure if I go to a party...so you don't have to worry to much Susie, I'll try to be here as much as possible...
Maybe I have to learn how to post with my phone.. :twisted:
Susie wrote:Marielle – Stress related headache?? Was that caused by too much Eclipse trailer? Too much Rob??? Or perhaps you have RL stress and hopefully the Halfway House helps relieve it!
Nah, no stress from the trailer.. (although I'm slightly disappointed with it...) I just have my body behave strange lately and the causes me to worry to much...(my hormones are making me doubt my onw choices)

Trine sounds like the perfect day out, shopping, dining and then two hours with Rob....and your BF deserves some kudo's for taking you out like that...

HOLY SMOKES....HOT
:shock: :o
Some Robsten
GAH, what a way to start your sunday

Have a nice Suday....see you girls later...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Happy Sunday Ladies !

So, I've had some busy days so I wasn't really able to get on here to make a decent post.

Marielle ~ I'm sorry you're not feeling so well lately :?

Trine ~ Your BF definitely gets cool points for going to see RM with you and even liking it ! :D
Susie wrote:The Drinking Game -(OK. I had to take notes.)
Drink every time Rob-
Says “I dunno”
Smiles like an angel
Runs fingers through hair
Makes pouty lips
Makes funny grimaces
Susie ~ OK lol, if we use those rules, I'll be in a coma within minutes lol. But, I won't be able to watch the Oprah show, like Marielle, I probably only get to see it in december or something. Ow and don't worry. I haven't seen the Twilight DVD with commentary either, my DVD doens't have the commentary on it :roll: Btw, that's awesome that your whole family can sing ! I would love to be able to sing

Caryn ~ Haha Protective Rob collage is hilarious :D

Sandy ~ It would be so cool if you were able to get tickets to the taping of the Robsten @ Oprah's show

Mel ~ I felt the same way when I came back from Remember Me
marielle wrote:Good call not to post the mutt, Shauni, we don't need him...like caryn said if we ignore him maybe he will miraculously disappear....
Yeah I wish :lol:

Jaclyn ~Wow your job sounds really cool.

Ok I gotta study some geography now. Bye everyone

Wait, I'll post some Robcrack first
Lol. Doesn't he look cute
Perv Couch
Kristen looks like a doll in these pics
Omg
Robsten
And more Robsten

OK i'm realy off now

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first some robcrack for you

HAVING RUDE THOUGHTS

ok so i had a good weekend with my bf until a freind of hisw who is a girl isnt speaking to him or me anymore and shes callin me names and sayin ive said bad things about her and i havent so now im worried shes going to try and stir up trouble with us so not happy right now and it sucks cus i had a really good weekend with my bf :(

i think ive watched the ECLIPSE TRAILER about 50 times also i think im the only one who thinks jasper looks good in ECLIPSE maybe its because i have a soft spot for him anyway i have managed to convince my bf to come watch ECLIPSE with me i think he will love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the ROBCRACK
team edward all the way
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

good evening ladies. I'll do my usual short post while i'm using my 'mobile device' :lol: and i'll attempt a post worth reading when the monster i call buddy is tucked up in bed.
Remember me is still having an effect on me, but at least now i'm starting to remember some of the other scenes etc. He was totally gorgeous in some parts. (more than normal gorgeous) and i found myself day dreaming about silly things (i need the embarrassed emoticon, but again being on my mobile device etc etc lol).
Anyway, i hope everyone has had a splendid day or night or weekend and that you're all happy (ish)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]