Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by i am bella »

HOLY FLIPPING CRAP I'M BACK.
So yeah, this is me....back. And I've got like a million pages to go through...... Well, that's what I get for being gone for two weekkkssssss.
I'm gonna attempt to respond to old things people had said to me, but I might not hop into new convos yet.

@Maddy: I was in North Dakota for national Latin convention (pics are now up!!) for a week, and then I just got back today from Cape Cod.
And I know you're from Canada. But Alyssa still doesn't believe me. She also doesn't believe I have Sarah from Texas..... :lol:

@Shai: I did have fun at convention and I am a Latin nerd! :D
Just got back from the Cape, but you already knew thatt.

@PET: Didja miss me? ;)

And I might as well give you an update!
So nationals was like the best time of my life. Legit. We hung out with the kids from Missouri the whole time and we combined our delegations. MAJCL + MOJCL = MOMAJCL and we are MOMAJCL than you. ;) And then apparently the Mass delegation likes to marry national officers, so I have two husbands! Woo! :lol: I also did the roll call skit with my friend Chriso, so I got up on stage and sang a little snippet of a parody we wrote!
I really only had four days in Cape Cod, because I didn't get there until Sunday and I slept until four on Monday, but it was still fun. I slept everyday on the beach. =P
Hope everyone had a good few weeks!!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

I'm back I'm back I'm back! I missed everybody!
Holiday was rubbish...really boring and I missed home so much!
I did start reading through all the posts but I got bored :lol: so...
How is everybody? Have I missed anything exciting?
I don't think anyone knew or anybody I've never met before has posted...but if I missed anyone I'm sorry and hi!
I gather it was Pixie's birthday yesterday, so HAPPY (slightly belated) BIRTHDAY PIXIE!!! hope it was awesome :D
Hugs for everybody :D
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I'M PLAYING THUNDERBALL!!!!!!!!

I BAUGHT VD 3&4 AND I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D
And I finished the De Vinci code today so i'm starting VD tonight

Don't you love my new avvie and banner? I VDed my acount. Or more correct- I Damoned and Elenaed the acount :lol:

And I forgot to say happy bday to Pixie yesterday so... HAPPY LATE 18th BDAY, PIX!
Okay, time to catch up (:

Chelshaha yeah. Sissy explained that to me on FB
wow you are... obsessed.

Kim~Yeah, I just read kind of 24/7 and I didn't want ot catch up cuz I was too lazy.
Who are we talking about?
haha you won't want that at all -hanny nod*
the books are so different. It's not even close to what happens in the series.

VD Discussion~I just HATE John. but I hope he died in the end. I love Kathrine for that! She is genious (cuz she stole my idea :lol:)
And I can't WAIT for the next season. waaaaaa!

Piege~Yes! So much! But I get John. He hates vampires cuz his love became a filthy one. Not even like Anna or Damon (czu Stefan is exeptional). but she became a true monster -shakes head*
I never would have guessed that he is her father.
Yeah, but I don't care. They are amazing together and Damon is perfect. Haha you see I like Delena better from my banner and avvie :lol: Stefan is too cranky and emo.
Bonnie wants to protect her people. If she never would have done that then Elena would be dead cuz they wanted to kill the founding families. So it's better that she is alive and Jeremy too. You can't tell her to mis-spell a thing that will protect lots of people.
No! Alaric is AMAZING!
Yeah, we kinda talked about ep 22 already.
look
Not boring but not addicting
I'll even add another :twisted: for the list.just for Kathrine
I don't know. Maybe and maybe not. She is just mean. So mean. And if she loved Stefan and not Damon then I feel so so so sorry for Damon. I can't even describe how poor he is. Think about it- he loved her so much, So so so much and she loves his brother? But still uses him? Ugh
I remember what Emily said when Damon and Stefan were in the transformation time. She explains to Stefan why he is sstill alive and she said Kathrine compelled him. And then he asks about Damon and she said no compolsion was needed there. I think he really loved her- not like Stefan.
woooooo coolnish
NO WAY!!! Jeremy, Stefan, DAMON!
Yeah, nearly. She just gave up her humanity. She is just a monster.
WAAAAAA They are all (almost) so hot!!!!!! Thanks for the Taylor photo! -kiss*

Elise~Hiiiii I was about to say welcome to the teen thread but then I saw that you wrote in your sigi you are on the list so welcome back :D
I'm Shai, I'm 13 yo from Isreal.
Yeah, my friend thought it is excatly like Twilight but then she got addicted too.
Can't wait for season 2!!!!

Q of the day~ If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I think it will be Alice Paul. She is my role model. Seriously one of the best women that ever lived.

Sissy~You explained to me on FB already and Chels explained here.
Yeah, excatly. Cells are better =]
Yeah, it is pretty cool
Yeah, it makes me nervous too. That's why I'm kind of leg in leg out in the scouts.
I hope you won't need anymore frosting.

Sammy~You are backkkkkkk!
Soooooo happpppppy foooooor uuuuuuuu! :D
I know you are a latin nerd.
You have 2 husbands? lol I have a wife. One of my best friends :lol:
Hey, I know who Chriso is. He was the only one but you with a compy in day one xD
what happened with that contest online?

HI, Jap!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sam: Hey! Welcome back! =)

PJ: Hola! We've missed you and Sam! =) You didn't miss much though. Everybody's been pretty busy so we haven't been extremely active.

How is everyone else today? Oh yea, I got the first season of Vampire Diaries. I'll probably start watching it tomorrow so then I can join in on all of the VD talk =). I'm watching the end of Criminal Minds 5th season. I love this show. Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar Moore is awesome :D I'll Miss AJ Cook and Paget Brewster for season 6. it makes me sad that i won't see them too often anymore.

Question of the Day anyone!? =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Sissy! You ignored meeeeeeee!
You got it?!?! YAYYYYYYYYY! It's incredible!!!
There was the q of the day with the person you wanna eat with but I think it was yesterday so...

What is the band you would like to be in and what instrument? (guiter, bass, drums, vocals and piano)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I didn't ignore you Shai, I would never. I just didn't really have a response or anything to that conversation. thats why I asked how was everyone's day and added to the VD disscusion so we can get other conversations going. :). Yea, I answered yesterdays question. I said Ellen Degeneres. I love her! -)

Question of the Day: What is the band you would like to be in and what instrument? (guiter, bass, drums, vocals and piano) I don't have a favorite band so I don't really have one in mind that would like to be in. But, music is my entire life and unfortunately I don't play any musical instrument which means I'd be honored just to learn how to play anything :lol: Hell, I'd like to learn how to beat on buckets if I knew I would sound good :lol: But, my top 2 are piano and guitar. No one understands how bad I want to learn how to play. I wish I could sing too. Singing would be an amazing plus. I don't sound good at all. I sound like a cat getting ran over by a truck :lol:
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Sissy, you had to tell me that you have no response. But okay :D
Really? i don't like her so much. she is okay, I guess.
I play piano and I'm learning guiter :lol:

Question of the Day:
2 bands- Three days grace and Breaking Benjamin. But I'd like maybe to be in a poppy group like All American Rejects.
I wanna play the electric guiter and drums!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Paige~ Lol wow I would hate it if someone used up the internet by downloading lots of games! I'm very impatient as it is lol!
Yep we start on a Thursday for some reason! Usually we would start on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, but last year we started on a Thursday so I guess they decided to keep it that way this year too!
I've heard mixed reviews on whether the VD books are better or the shows lol, but I love the show so I'm happy :D!
Omg I love that Stefan pic :D so hot!! Lol! Ooo Damon and Edward too!

Elise~ Hi I'm Kim and i'm 17! VD is awesome isn't it??

Chrissy~ Lol yeah maybe you are worrying for nothing :)! Just relax and wait until you have all the info and you talk to your doctor! Yeah just start giving up the meat little by little ;)!

Shai~ Remember we were talking about your sister? You said that she was perfect and I said that she can't be and you said that she's cranky so I said that's a flaw! :lol:

Yay more and more people to talk to about VD lol! I'm so excited for the new season so whoever hasn't watched the first season, better hurry and catch up before the new season lol!

Happy belated birthday Pixie!! :D

Wow it seems like people are coming back to this thread so we need to get it active! The people that weren't gone didn't miss very much so that is very sad lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Kim: Hey sweetie. Yea i figured I'm just overreacting. I'm calling in the morning to see if I can make an appointment to talk with her.

Has anybody ever watched that new show The Gates? My friend was telling me about it so i said I'd give it a try.f anyone has seen it is it any good?
LazzurusMan
Wandering Through Town

Post by LazzurusMan »

WOW....just wow......I realy have missed alot since i was last on here like what....nearly a month ago? probably more ^^

I'm waiting for someone to arrive atm so I can't go through and see what everybody has been talking about, so I guess that just leaves it at that....yeah.... ^^
Sigantures, whats the point? ;) - LazzurusMan