Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by PhoebeJ »

I'm really really really bored! People need to talk!

Chrissy - Yay you like it! I told you you would :D
I thought that too! It really reminded me of it! Hahahaha
I didn't like Damon to start with either, but I do rather love him now :lol:
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I'm so happy today! I finished the first book in the volume of VD. (the fury) and I can't belive it. Kathrine is just MEANNNNN!
And I got all the things for school next year. And I found an extra math book to we sold it back to the store and they said we can only buy something in that money sooooooo I baught the Secret circle :D
And I got a pear of sandals for my cousins wedding but I don't really like them.

IMPORTANT Q: Do you write normal or with a..uhm.. connected letters?

Syd~Hey, what's up? I don't know if you remember me cuz I talked to you like twice. but I'm Shai.
I ADORE your banner. I'm in love with ABS.

Mo~You need to come here more

Mish~Is that you?! You were gone for like 2 months!

kim~Yeah, but I have a really short fuse.
It's a very good thing for me. a 21 smoking hot yp guy sitting in my living room and I get to stare at him? That is so awesome!
You like Grey's anatomy? I can't stand hospital series. It disgustes me. The surgeries and all.

Jap~I was going to see "This is sdom" which kind of laughs about one of the things in the bible. It's kind of like the Isrealie monty phyton. So you know what that means?
YOU LOVE GILMORE GIRLS AND VDDDDDDDDDD? -shierks*

Sammy~Lucky girl! you are like Kathrine! :O
don't blame her. I would have done the excat same thing lol She is not a loser. she looks up at her sister like I do. She is jealous of you but she will always deny it. And she is really bored. Do you know that my sis once left her FB open and I crept in all of her photos? That is what little sisters do.
When you were on FB you and Chriso were the only ones online cuz you had compys lol
wow, that sounds annoying. how improtant it is for you? cuz if it's really important then shot it again.
You love the uglies? I just oredered the first 3 books from amazon (:

Piege~I don't like it when people ruin a book for me -galres* What?! why are you telling me this?!?!
Are you kidding me? my list is so much longer! Wanna bet?
Noooo bad evil! Bad evil is so kickass! That is why I can't stand to live in a world where Kathrine don't exist. -hanny nod*
It's not very very exciting to me. Just very lol
Tiny flaws of goodness. And THAT shows you have no taste at all =P
Yeah, but I still love the books. Just the obsession is gone. And this is how it SHOULD be.
Yeah. Not even a Twilight book. but it's fun to read so who cares, right?
Yes, you sound really really old. but thanks.
wow, just wow. SARCASM, DUDE!
For Pixie's new nickname lol

Name: Shai (: but I'm willing for every nickname. Not a big fan of my name.

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion): October 12. The best day EVER [=

Favorite Book: Too many. but I think teh top 3 are The Host, Wuthering Heights and Eclipse.

Favorite Movie: I don't have one.

Favorite TV Show: Gilmore girls and vampire diaries

Favorite Band: Three days grace and Breaking Benjamin

Piercings/Tattoos?: Just the normal earrings

Want any?: Yesssssssss

Favorite Animal: I love all animals that don't scratch. and I don't like snails :lol:

Least Favorite thing in the entire world!: I have lots of things. Can't list them lol

What would you do for a Klondike bar?: Nothing. I just ate and I have no idea what a klondike bar means

Do you have im or facebook/myspace?: Just FB.

Can we cyber stalk you?: haha yeahm, you can try at least.

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us): 1123581321 (just read the De Vinci code xD)

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead?: Not really

Did he have a shotgun?: haha no. -giggles*

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime?: YES, like every other weekend lol

Or we could just see a movie: Uhmmmm that is kinda boring

Worst movie in the history of movies?: Twilight (1)

Favorite thing about the lex?: You awesome peeps
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Derek: Interesting nickname lol. How'd you get it?

PJ: Yes! I like it. I'm about to watch the 5th episode now. Is this a book? If so I would much rather read it. I'm more into reading than visually watching. As soon as that scene came on Twilight instantly jumped on my brain lol. And, I love in the 3rd episode (or 4th, not sure) the Twilight joke Damon makes. I love how he thinks Stephanie got it wrong ;) . I disn't wanna admit it. I kinda like him lol. He's just being a Grade A jerk right now.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Chrissy - Yeah there are books, I haven't read them but I did just buy the first few so I will do soon. Apparently it's really different to the tv series though. But I don't know.
Aha yeah I remember that! It did make me laugh!
Haha I know what you mean, you kinda feel like you shouldn't like him but you do :lol:
Oh I think I'm gonna have to watch it again now I've been talking about it! Haha
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

PJ: Somehow I never expect anything different when it comes to books being movies or tv shows. I know something ALWAYS gonna go differently. That's why I like to read the books and see both sides. And then I'll complain loudly about what I don't like thats been changed and I'll get on everybodys nerves until they give up watching with me :lol: . I do that constantly at the movie theater with Harry Potter. My mom hates it. My aunt tells me "that's what you get for reading so much!" :lol: YES! It's like he's an a**hole and he should be burned somewhere...............but he is so hot! lmao. I like this way mor than I thought I would BUT I'm reading/watching/loving Twilight and True Blood and now VD and to me I'm just a little tired of the whole " imma vamp dude, you're a human girl, let's be in love and have other people not like it, and now I'll have to protect you from everything including shadows because who knows whats in them!" Does that make sense to anybody? lol. I'm just a little over that whole scene. let's see some female vamps in love with a human guy but she has to keep him away from the human because they're worse. :lol: I know thats stupid but I want to see some different vampire stories. Hopefully "The Gates" has some different thigns going on. I'm watching that next after VD.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Chrissy - Haha yeha I do that too, that's why I want to read the books, so I can compare them. Haha yes! I've done that with Harry Potter so much! Hahahaha
haha I know, and somehow the evilness makes him hotter =P
Yeah I know what you mean, it's all the same. That would cool! A female vamp and a human guy. I like :lol:
Oooh what's 'The Gates'? I've never heard of that.
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Yea, I like the idea of a female vampire and him being intrigued with her. Just anything with a glimpse of being out of the typical vamp guy/human girl scene. The Gates is a new show my friend was telling me about. I've heard it's all kinds of things in it including vampires. I haven't watched it yet so I have all of the aired episodes so once I watch them I'll come back and tell ya about em kay? =)
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Yeah it would be a nice change! Hahaha
Oooh awesome :D Thanks! I think I'm gonna go find some food now, I'm starving! Haha
Talk to you later :D x
Love you all so much!
My Blog
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

aussie-twigirl wrote: Michelle: Hello! I'm Paige =D I'm from Australia! And I'm 18... I don't know you? Where ya from??
Hi! I'm 17, from Louisiana, USA. Nice to meet you! :D
The girlie-wolf wrote: Mish~Is that you?! You were gone for like 2 months!
Haha, I was pretty busy. I was at camp for a couple of weeks in June, and I did CIT training so that I can work there next year, which I'm SUPER excited about, and in July I went to Nashville for the FBLA National Convention...and I've been at my cousins' house for a portion of the summer. And now I go to school this Saturday, so I probably won't be on much for a while again.

I've started going to the track and walking/running in the morning...I have awful cramps in my calves right now, but I feel great and my stamina seems to get better every day. I feel productive. :D

And on an unrelated note, I've been watching insane amounts of Friends lately. I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts and I'm not going to be able to watch them when they come on late at night...
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hi, Michelle. I'm Chrissy. I'm 19 and I'm from Iowa. I'm new. I joined in March but I didn't start posting until about a month ago. Nice to meet you! =)

*this line is watching the 6th episode of Vampire Diaries and loving it! =) *