Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Derek~Hey, what's up?
I have you on FB but you are never on when I'm on. I hate time zones. I barely talk to peeps from the lex.

Pixie ♪haha you have a note with your name from now on :lol:
oh, man. I'm stuck. I'll ask...

Anyone knows goth names?

here, I asked lol
NM and EC but TW was horrible. I hate it. Bad acting. The actors are not so good even in EC.
No problemo (:

Lexy~Hey =]
No, not really. We had a VD talk here. Do you like VD?

Jap~Awwww =[
NICEEEE. i was suppossed to go with my bff to a movie tommarow but we can't so she is just coming to my house.
HE? bf?

Sami~Yeah, what IS wrong with you ;} We missed you, Sami.
YOU GOT A TATTOO?! I admire you!
I hate skinny jeans but I have 1 pear.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I think it's about time we did another getting to know you questionaire

Name

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion)

Favorite Book

Favorite Movie

Favorite TV Show

Favorite Band

Piercings/Tattoos?

Want any?

Favorite Animal

Least Favorite thing in the entire world!

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Do you have im or facebook/myspace?

Can we cyber stalk you?

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us)

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead?

Did he have a shotgun?

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime?

Or we could just see a movie

Worst movie in the history of movies?

Favorite thing about the lex?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Name: Which one? Syd, Sydney, Squid, Yank... I could go on.

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion): APRIL 28TH, KNOW IT.

Favorite Book: -.- Dont make me choose. I have far too many.

Favorite Movie: The Departed and Forrest Gump, obvs.

Favorite TV Show: CRIMINAL MINDS!

Favorite Band: Muse and Aerosmith.. (Florence + The Machine)

Piercings/Tattoos?: None for me.. Just the normal ears.

Want any?: No Ma'am.

Favorite Animal: MEERKATS <3 (I feel like you all know these things already.)

Least Favorite thing in the entire world!: Skanks.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?: Beg. Cause Im hungry.

Do you have im or facebook/myspace?: All of them. But I dont use Myspace.

Can we cyber stalk you?: You can try, lol.

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us): 4/28

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead?: MY MOTHER. no i kid :) hahaha

Did he have a shotgun?: Lol, no Sami.

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime?: GIRL I DO THIS EVERY WEEKEND. Dont you mean, do you want to JOIN.

Or we could just see a movie: That's pretty lame....

Worst movie in the history of movies?: Hairspray? Idk.

Favorite thing about the lex?: My quaddies. And the Brits. Obvs. And TRoBaL.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

...I know I haven't been on here in forty forevers, but I'm a crazy stalker and saw this being talked about on Facebook. :P
blasphemous_contessa wrote:I think it's about time we did another getting to know you questionaire

Name
Michelle/Conch

Feb. 19

Favorite Book
I don't really have a favorite book, currently, but right now I'm reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Movie
I don't watch many movies...

Favorite TV Show
I like Glee, Doctor Who, House, and Friends. I could watch any of those shows all day.

Favorite Band
Again, no favorite, but I like most music. And anything I don't listen to now, I'm more than willing to give a try.

Piercings/Tattoos?
Just two piercings per ear, so far.

Want any?
I'm undecided..

Favorite Animal
I like kitties.

Possibly doing other people's laundry.

...if I really really wanted one, I might drive to the store and buy one.

MSN: [email protected]
and I do have facebook, but if you want it you have to message me.

come to think of it, I have myspace, too, but it's been longer since I've been on there than it has since I've been on here.

Can we cyber stalk you?
Of course!

They're on my facebook.

It's on my to-do list.

Did he have a shotgun?
N/A

I did that last weekend, but sure!

That would be good to...I really want to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

I've seen some fairly bad ones, but I don't think I've seen the WORST yet. I'll let you know when I do.

I'm afraid I haven't been on in a very long time, but most of the people here are pretty awesome. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

NameSamantha, Sami, Cocoa, CAPS-mi

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion) May 11

Favorite Bookchanges almost daily but you're pretty much guarenteed it's by Tamora Pierce or Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Favorite Movie Pride and Prejudice the one with Kiera Knightly not the black and white one

Favorite TV Show CRIMINAL MINDS! (and a little NCIS and Degrassi on the side)

Favorite BandBlue October and Placebo

Piercings/Tattoos?uhuh

Want any?
I'm getting Rosie the Riveter next I swear!

Favorite AnimalPANDA!

Least Favorite thing in the entire world! Well, I'd tell you but vukgar language is ugly don'tya know

What would you do for a Klondike bar?I'd go to the store and buy one

Do you have im or facebook/myspace?all of the above

Can we cyber stalk you? if you can find me

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us) 867-5309 ask for Jenny

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead? yep and through the woods

Did he have a shotgun?
was too terrified at the time to notice

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime? aw! but I did that last weekend

Or we could just see a movieonly if it's a really good movie

Worst movie in the history of movies? obviously Twilight. I demand a doover

Favorite thing about the lex? All my lovely friendlies!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ Yeah it's better to wait and see what the doctor says = )! No I haven't watched it, but my cousin's bff said it's a good show! Isn't it like about vampires, werewolves, and witches?
I love electronics too lol so you are not the only nerd here! My friends like shopping for heels, but I go to the computers and iPods and that sort of stuff!
Good luck on getting your sleeping schedule back to normal ;)! I start school again on Thursday and I'm still used to going to sleep at 3 a.m. and waking up at 11 a.m. lol! I'm so not going to be ready to wake up at 6 a.m. on Thursday!

Paige~ Lol it's a bit strange starting so late in the week, but it's such a short first week so there's less stress lol!
Yeah I found the first book on the author's website and I was going to read it since it was there for free, but it didn't seem as exciting! I know it was only the first two chapters so it should get better, but with Twilight I was entertained from the very beginning so it kept me reading! I'm not much of a reader unless the book has me hooked from the very beginning!
Yeah Damon is sexy, but there's something about Stefan that I like more lol! They are both great looking brothers though : D! Edward omg lol I love him! What is it with these good looking vamps?? They are going to kill us with their good looks haha!
Yes we need to get a new thread! I want to post on a new thread lol!

Shai~ Haha I think we are all cranky at one point or another! Is her bf being hot a good thing or a bad thing for you? Lol it seems like that could be very interesting lol jk!

Derek~ Hi I don't think we've met! I'm Kim :)

Sami~ I wondered what happened to you lol! Yay banners = )! Wow a tat? That's awesome!

Whoo hoo awesome questionaire questions : D!

Name
Kimberly AKA Kim (I'm open to new nicknames though lol!)

January 20, 1993 :D

Favorite Book
I have so many favorites lol! I love the Twilight series of course, Dear John, House of Night series, Before I Fall, and so many more, but I'll leave it at that!

Favorite Movie
Grease 2, A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, Dear John, Twilight Saga movies, You Got Served, Serendipity, My Big Fat Greek Wedding.... I like so many different movies so I don't really have one favorite lol!

Favorite TV Show
Vampire Diaries, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, CSI: Miami, Friends, Charmed, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy

Favorite Band
My favorite band at the moment is 2AM Club, but I switch from time to time lol!

Piercings/Tattoos?
I have my ears pierced and that is all!
Want any?[/b ]I want a tattoo :)!

Favorite Animal
I love dalmatians :) lol I don't know why but I always have!

Winnie the Pooh! I hate him with a passion lol!

Haha it's so funny because I was actually singing this song earlier! Hmm what would I do??

Yes I do :)! I'll leave links later because right now I'm too lazy to do it lol!

Can we cyber stalk you?
Sure if you want to :P!

Haha!

Nope but it sounds dangerous and fun haha!

Did he have a shotgun?
I guess we'll find out when it happens lol!

Why sure :P! Haha!

Yeah that would be cool too! I want to watch The Other Guys, it seems funny!

Umm... Jersey Girl! I hate that movie for some strange reason lol!

All the AWESOME people that I can talk to =D! It's crazy how we all have like so much in common lol!

I loved those random questions lol!
Omg I am such a loser haha! My little cousins are watching tv in the livingroom and I heard the background music from Twilight (the part when Bella starts walking into the forest when she tells Edward she knows what he is) and I was like what channel are yall on?! Lol I so knew they were watching Twilight :lol: it's sad when I recognize the music!

Edit: I hate smiley limit!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Shai – Ah awesome, what were you going to see? It will be fun anyway :D
Hahahahaha! NO!!! He’s my best friend’s boyfriend! But she’s in Canada so we agreed to keep each other company haha.

Chrissy – Haven’t seen 21 but I might watch it :D Ahh the Vampire Diaries…I do love that show! No I’ve never seen True Blood but I’m thinking of watching it cos some friends suggested it, any good?

Sami – Wow you got a tattoo?? Awesome!

Syd/Michelle – I don’t think we’ve met, Hey!

Kim – Heya! How are you?

Questionnaire thingy

Name- Phoebe Jessica, or PJ =P

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion) – 9th of January :D

Favorite Book – Twilight! Or anything by Trudi Canavan. Oh and the House of Night series. And loads of other stuff but that will do =P

Favorite Movie – Tricky…I don’t really watch movies. I like comedies, or anything really childish like Disney :lol:

Favorite TV Show – Vampire Diaries, Gilmore Girls, Scrubs

Favorite Band – Loads! Favouries are Paramore, MCR, Greenday, Flyleaf, B.O.B, Muse…

Piercings/Tattoos? – None of either

Want any? – No. I hate the idea of stuff going through your skin. It make me go all, I dunno, weird. Eww I hate it.

Favorite Animal – Elephants! They’re just so damn cute!

Least Favorite thing in the entire world! – People who say they love you when they don’t mean it. Or brushing my teeth just after eating cornflakes.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? – I don’t actually know what this is…so I’m not sure =P

Do you have im or facebook/myspace? – IM - [email protected]
and facebook- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 019&ref=ts

Can we cyber stalk you? – Haha sure if you want =P

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us) haha

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead? - Well no, but that does sound like something that might happen to me sometime in the future.

Did he have a shotgun? – With my luck he could well do.

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime? – Haha sure why not!

Or we could just see a movie – Well it would have to be a good movie, something as good as getting whoreified and pretending to fight crime.

Worst movie in the history of movies? – Again, I really don’t watch movies that often. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a really bad one.

Favorite thing about the lex? – All the really awesome people I get to talk to of course! :D
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Name: Chrissy

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion): the world first saw this star shine on March 14th

Favorite Book: Eclipse....duh! :lol: I haven't yet found a book I keep comming back to besides The Twilight novels

Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing =) Patrick was awesome...... say something!...jk

Favorite TV Show: Psych, Criminal Minds (dreaming of matthew), True Blood (dreaming of alexander), Glee, House, Bones, Family Guy, & Pretty Little Liars

Favorite Band: Pretty Ricky. they aren't really a band though......they don't play instruments! (10 pts for whoever know what song I got that from lol)

Piercings/Tattoos?: No tats, I'm scared of pain lol. I had a nose ring but its closed now. 2 holes in each lobe, had a third hole in my right but its closed now too and i have a lip ring

Want any? I want an industrial piercing so thats next. no tats because I dont have anything to get

Favorite Animal: don't really have one. I like all types of cats though

Least Favorite thing in the entire world!: stupid questions, shady comments, hot weather, raw meat, & useless rap songs.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? walk to a store and give the clerk $1...thank you come again! =) (insert sarcasm here.....i'm not too kookoo for klondike bars)

Do you have im or facebook/myspace? yep, I have all 3 although I don't use Myspace so much anymore

Can we cyber stalk you? Sure! :D I like being stalked. makes me feel all celebrified lmao. YIM: mszslicktastic - FB/Skype: revampdesires - Twitter: @ChrissyBoo_91

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us) LMAO. I wouldn't answer the phone anyways, I hate talking on it

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead? nope. Ive been chased down the street by an angry dog though.... wasn't too fun..... =/ But I have had an aging crackhead perform Bobby Brown's Greatist Hits in full detail one summer night in a local Currency Exchange.

Did he have a shotgun? nope, the dog just had sharp teeth and Mr BrownBrown had a shot too many of whiskey.....he didn't save me any ='( :lol: jk

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime? pretend???? Good, I don't like face to face confrontation too much lmao. jk. but, OMG! sounds hot! who's all in?

Or we could just see a movie: that could work to but just the thought of being whoreified has gotten my excitement level way to high to turn back down. no backing out.

Worst movie in the history of movies? I've seen so many I don't know where to start.

Favorite thing about the lex? finding people who love Twilight just as much as I do
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

PJ~ Hi :D! I'm doing good! How are you? It seems like forever since we've talked lol!
I have a cousin whose birthday is the 9th of January too! So see now I can't forget your birthday lol!

Chrissy~ Haha I love your answers to the questionaire! Getting whoreified does sound fun doesn't it :P!? Hey we could all get whoreified then go to the movies :O! Haha!

We are so close to having 200 pages so we can almost get a new thread! Let's get some conversations rolling lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Kim: I'm assuming it's a good show. I haven't watched it yet but my friend says its good. i think vamps and wolves and witches are supposed to be in it. yes! electronic aisles ROCK! :lol: You've been sleeping at 3am? try 8 and 9am lol. Good luck with the waking up at 6 =). I woke up at 6pm yesterday and its not 4pm today so i'm still hanging in there lol. I'm trying to wait and go to sleep at around 8 hopefully. LMAO yes getting whoreified sounds like good stuff. All we need to do is set a date. Anymore takers? lol

PJ: Yea, 21 was good entertainment for me =) I plan on watching VD soon to see if I like the feel of it. Maybe tomorrow. I like True Blood A LOT not to even MENTION Alexander Skarsgard is h-o-t-t :lol: umm.... I can't really tell you if you'll like it or not because that show isn't for the kiddios and I don't know your type of "good" entertainment. I don't know your style. lol. It's an adult series for real! To me it's very entertaining. I plan on reading the books soon.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse