Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ It sounds like it's interesting so I'll have to watch it :) especially since it's new! I act like I need another vampire/werewolf/witch show to watch lol! I have witches in Charmed, wolves in Twilight, and vampires in Vampire Diaries lol! Do you think i'm into that kind of stuff :P? Wow your sleeping patterns sound worse than mine lol and I thought mine was bad! Yes we need more people to join in on the fun lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Name Chelsea Scarlett

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion) March 26 1991

Favorite Book Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

Favorite Movie Biodome

Favorite TV Show Pokemon(old seasons)

Favorite Band Guns N' Roses

Piercings/Tattoos? None

Want any? Sorta

Favorite Animal Black Panther

Least Favorite thing in the entire world! 3-d cards.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? NOTHING. I hate them.

Do you have im or facebook/myspace? Facebook

Can we cyber stalk you? No. Now shut it.

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us)

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead?
No. I think it'd be funny.

Did he have a shotgun?
No.
Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime?
What
Or we could just see a movie
Sure. I wanna see the other guys, or dinner for schmucks, or scott pilgrim vs the world
Worst movie in the history of movies?
Can't decide
Favorite thing about the lex?
My friends
⁠⁠

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Sorry for not getting on yesterday! So busy!! =/
I actually have driver's ed three days a week now and lots of other stuff so I probably won't get on nearly as much.

@Shai: Yes, two husbands. = )
I'm pretty sure my sister's creeped on both of them after today. She crept on four of my friends from Missouri because one of them is in my profile pic. She's such a loser. =P
Wait, what about Chriso?
My videos are having issues uploading, and my profile video, which is required has decided to be rejectable and it's pissing me off so I don't know if I'm going to continue with it because I'll have to re-shoot it. Ugh.

@Paige: You looked through all the pics?? You have quite the attention span! :lol:
Thanks for voting! I explained it to Shai. ^^

@Syd: I like how you posted specifically to answer the questionnaire. :D

May I promise I will read everyone's answers later??

Name - Samantha C. (I know most of you have me on Facebook, but just for internet safety purposes, I'll leave it at that.)

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion) - St. Patrick's day! That's March 17th for those of you who don't know things.

Favorite Book - Twilight and Uglies

Favorite Movie - There are toooo many to list. Favorite movie for future purposes? THAT FRED MOVIE.

Favorite TV Show - Right now, Pretty Little Liars

Favorite Band - Currently Paramore, but mainly because you worded it band. I've gone over my favorite artists multiple times and I don't want to bring on the wrath again. =P

Piercings/Tattoos? - HECK YES DON'TCHAKNOW!!! Have we not all questioned my signature? That part where it says PIERCING/TATTOO EXPERT!!! Yeah, so, I've got 9 holes in my ears and I love every one even though two are really screwed up. = ) No tattoos yet, but less than two years!

Want any? - I have lots of ideas for tattoos, my first being a little heart on my left hand. Everything else is all ideas. I know I want something in Latin definitely though. As for more piercings, I want my tragus, rook, industrial, and nose.

Favorite Animal - Hm... I haven't been asked this in so long! I'm just gonna have to go with dogs.

Least Favorite thing in the entire world! - Not seeing my friends who live too far away.....

What would you do for a Klondike bar? - Eh, I'd rather legit ice cream. If it was free, I might cross the street for it...

Do you have im or facebook/myspace? - I don't use any of my IM's anymore but I go on Facebook everyday. My Myspace was made only to enter a Glee contest so I don't use it.

Can we cyber stalk you? - Sadly, I'm probably the easiest person ever to cyber stalk. =/
On the contrary, I creep a lot myself. ;)

Give us you digits yo! (actually no don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us) - Digits? 1, 5, and 9.

Ever been chased down the street by an aging crackhead? - No, but it could happen someday...

Did he have a shotgun? - I have a feeling he will sadly....

Wanna get whoreified next weekend and pretend to fight crime? - Sureeeee. ;)

Or we could just see a movie - I haven't been to the movies since Avatar, so yes please!

Worst movie in the history of movies? - Eh, I don't know.

Favorite thing about the lex? - The Teen/Tween thread of course!!! <3

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

WOOOO!!! WE'RE INTO THE 190's YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! aahahaha and theres soooooooo many peeps here!! Makes me happy haha :lol: I can almost smell a new thread!!!

Sooo heeeeeeeeeeelllllo everyone. How are we all today????

PJ: Mmm i'm not sure where yorkshire is but I'll take you're word for it. =)
Yeah i know the feeling..
what grade you going into for school??
hmm yeah I'm tired too... 50 hours of uni work (homework included) is just about killing me haha.. but i keep telling myself it'll be worth it in the end!
ahaha i end up thinking that to when my hair decides to not do as it's told! I just give up with it and end up not caring!

Chrissy: Coolness! Me to i like my electronics too... I have rose the lappy, violet the ipod, ivory the electric-piano, and fred the phone haha ;) Mmm best buy is an electronics shop right?
Ahhh that's right! I think you did tell me that! Sorry.. so many people to keep up on! Think i need a list.
So do you have VD or not *insert confused smiley here*
OOOoooo the gates sounds interesting... wonder if we'll get it down under?
Woah girl! get some sleep! haha

Sunshaine: ahaha! What's with the hating? =( I thought that too! But he just attacks him... you'll see!
Coolness! Might read it someday *adds to the to-read-list* gosh this list is getting looooooonnnnnnnnng!
Very true! We all need some evil in this world. Good evil though!
School does suck!! But September is a very exciting month for me!!! Want to get August out of the way!!
Stefan and Edward DO have flaws... but yeah i got it. damon and jake (jake more) just ANNOY me. gah!
it is perfect *hanny nod back*
yeah my twi-obession is dwindling :'(
Me too! That's what I thought. It felt like a very-young young adults book you know?
Oh btw. You're very mature for your age you know. And Hanny too! You guys remind me of myself when I was your age (gah!that makes me sound OLD :()
Urm what???? CONFUSION!! I thought you'd like the pics!
What do you want goth names for??

Dudeyourockstwilight: Hmm i don't think i know you? I'm thinking you're derek?? You FB added me? I'm Paige! I'm from Australia and I'm 18! Nice to meet you! :D
Ooooh I *love* skittles!! They're sooooo addictive!!! haha

Pixie: You're welcome! Glad to hear you had a good day!
So what ya been up to lately?? I haven't talked to you in ages!!!! How'd the exams and senior year go?
You have FB??? Here's mine! Add me?? *sweet smiley* just PM me your name so I know who you are!

Alexa: Heya!!!
How was camp??? Where'd you go??
Mmmm not much has happened here.. actually not really nothings been happening. everyones busy busy so we're a bit slow!
So what ya been up to? Apart from camp!

Sami: Hey! To be honest, you haven't missed much. Been slow here! Hopefully we'll get it moving again and finish this thread!
Oooh a tattoo!! Coolness. Did it hurt?? I'd get one but I'm toooo afraid of the pain? Gots some pics??
Woo!! Skinny Legs are cool! Good for you! All the gals (and some guys) wear them here is Australia =)

Syd: Hey! I'm Paige and I'm from Australia! I'm 18 =D I don't know you? Where ya from??

Michelle: Hello! I'm Paige =D I'm from Australia! And I'm 18... I don't know you? Where ya from??

Kim: yeah that is a short week! Does much happen in you're first week back though? Cause when I was at high school, i remember the first few days being all boring with nothing going on!
Me too mostly.. but i usually read them through unless there real BORING and stuff
yay! Finally someone who agrees with me about Stefan. Thank you kimmy (that's YOUR nickname haha)! *bows down*
They are so so SO hot.... well i know i'd let them haha ;]
Me too! Then I'm offically a lexer haha and you too!
I know the movie based on the music too! Sad really.
Ugh! Smiley Limit Sucks. Just do this --> =)

Sam: Good luck with drivers ed!!! I need to get my licence! haha
No not all of them... there are way to many! I'm actually impressed! But I creeped a few.
That's okay!! Aww that doesn't sound too good though! What's it for exactly?

Okay here's Sami's questionaire!

Name Paige =) But also Piege and Roo!!!

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion)
4th of January... I'll be 19. Ew. I wanna be 18 forever!!!!!

Favorite Book
Mmm. Tricky. Out of twilight, Eclipse. Out of Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix. Um but all time fave book? Maybe the last song? I don't know.. I have sooo many fabulous books. Too many.

Favorite Movie
Mary Poppins!!! Childhood memories come flowing back!
But other movies... a walk to remember, the notebook, the last song, raise your voice, fame (original), my sisters keeper, harry potters, twilight's, high school musical 1 (sorry people, had to be said!), all the classic disney's and so so so so so many more...

Favorite TV Show
Grey's Anatomy! But also VD, Glee, Gossip Girl, Brothers and Sisters, Gilmore Girls and the OC (but the last two are goooonnnne)

Favorite Band
Paramore. Hands Down. But Kings of Leon, The Script Muse and The Fray are ahmazing too!

Piercings/Tattoos?

I'm quite boring. Only have 2 piercings (well really 4) on either ear.

Want any?
Maybe a tattoo, but I'm not sure. Something small, and dainty like a music note/treble clef.

Favorite Animal

Koala!

Least Favorite thing in the entire world!
Uh, atm Maths! Groooooooosssssss!

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Urm, a what?

Do you have im or facebook/myspace?
FB yep --> Here's mine! IM, I did way back in middle-high school but I think I deleted it haha. And what's myspace again? kidding! haha

Can we cyber stalk you?
sure can ;) although as sunshaine has realised, there's not much to stalk!

Not that I can recall. No.

Did he have a shotgun?
Haha ^^

I'm in if you are ;] hehe

Okay... *looks away awkwardly*

Gosh. I dunno. Maybe hannah montanna movie? ew.

Meeting you lovely peeps, of course!

Gosh, took me forever to write this post. Supppppppppperrrrrrrrrr looooooonnnnnnnnnggggg post!

Argh! MUST. STOP. STARING. AT. SUNSHAINES. AVIE. RIGHT. NOW! BUT. IT'S. SOOO. PREEEEEETTTTTYYYY!!!

Catch ya all later :D :D :D

~ Paige ~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hi Paige, I'm Derek :D Nice to meet you too!

Conch! Sami! Syd! Sam! People! Yay, more and more people! :D

Name
Derek, or Skittles...Skittles never really caught on, did it?

Birthday (that we may shower you with glomps on that most joyous occassion)
March 4th

Favorite Book
Probably Harry Potter

Favorite Movie
UP, Or Finding Nemo

Favorite TV Show
Boy Meets World

Favorite Band
Florence + The Machine

Piercings/Tattoos?
Nope

Want any?
A music-related tattoo

Favorite Animal
Koala bear! Or a marmot, or a meerkat :D

Least Favorite thing in the entire world!
Annoying people

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Fly to the Moon

Do you have im or facebook/myspace?
Facebook...I'm friends with basically everyone

Can we cyber stalk you?
Why not? Everyone does it anyways :D

Hahaha

Nope, but that sure would be fun!

Did he have a shotgun?
Sticking out of his belly button.

Yes. My life dream. Yes.

Eh, I like fighting crime more.

There's a bunch of them. Probably High School Musical

The people! :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Paige~ No nothing really goes on during the first week back! Usually they just go over the rules we've heard a million times and tell us what supplies we'll need! It's so boring so I guess it's a good thing that we only go two days lol!
Yay for Stefan lol! Yep I'm here so we'll defend Stefan's greatness together :lol:! Kimmy huh? I like it lol!
Haha it's good to know that I am not the only one who recognizes Twilight music :)!

We are so close to getting a new thread! Come on people tell us what's going on in your life lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Oh guys! Look! It's me typing in my old typical blue colors.

Heeey Phoebe/PJ! Im Sydney, obvs. It is nice to meet you. I would introduce myself as a ton of other things, but they've become obsolete on the Teen Thread 7.0.

Paige! HELLO! I am Sydney (still).. I'm repping the state of Florida. It is nice and rainy and thundery and also hot and humid and sunny! Nice to meet you also :). Glad you made it to our wonderbar thread.

#kickinitoldschool
Sam!!! Why yes, I did just get on to answer Sami's questions. That is how we do it.

DEREK! Wazzup.

I hope I didnt act too crazy introducing myself, lol.. If only Allie or Nar was here. It'd be a mess on this thread! OH! I shall definitely tell Ayan about this tomorrow. :twisted:
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey Everybody! How are we all today?

I want a new thread! I haven't had one yet! And we are so close!

Kim - I'm good thankies! Ah yeah I know! I left for two whole weeks, bad me :lol: But I'm back now!
Awesome! I know loads of people with my birthday, it's kinda odd =P

Chrissy - Ah awesome, well maybe I will watch some then.
VD is so good! You will love it! I don't think it's actually possible to hate it hahaha

Paige - Haha yeah I didn't think you would know it :lol:
Well we don't do grades here, but I worked it out yesterday for Shai and I'm going into Grade 11. Getting all my new school stuff today! I have to get a suit...haha
Wow that does not sound like fun!
Ahh I know! I hate my hair it's really thick and frizzy and it just never works! I might get it layered though...

Syd - Hey! I think I added you on FB...but I might not have done haha. :lol: that's ok, I'll know you as Syd/Sydney.
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Kim: lol. I've NEVER been into vamps and things until Twilight (although I've always been interested in supernatural events and things). I used to watch Charmed ALL OF THE TIME! But, after a while I sorta fell off and never got back to it. After Piper had Wyatt was when I sort of fell off of the new episodes.

Sam: Your birthday is 3 days after mine! Pisces R U L E!!! :D

Paige: I haven't named me electronics yet. They're all females though :lol: Wow, you play piano? I'm so jealous! Yea Best Buy is an electronic store. They have good deals. They should know me by face and name there. They have this Reward Zone thing where whenever you make a purchase they swipe your membership card and with every certain amount you spend they give you points and you can use them like a certificate and spend it in the store. It's kinda cool. About 2 months ago I spend loads on some new things I got for me and my brother. They sent me a certificate worth a nice amount to spend in the store but our car had/has an attitude problem and I couldn't get to Best Buy which means my points expired ='( I was so sad. I had so much I could have gotten with this points. Yes, I have Vampire Diaries season 1 on my laptop. I said it like that because I didn't want to go into detail about it on here. FB me and I'll let you know.

Syd, I don't think I've introduced myself to you yet. Hi, I'm Chrissy, I'm 10, and I'm from the US =)

And everybody in on the Vampire Diaries talk. I, Christina B. am proud to announce I am a new Vampire Diaries fan! :D . I just watched the pilot episode and I think I love it. The Stephen character is pretty interesting although I can't help but want to call him Edward.... it's just a mild case of Twilight syndrome. I should be just fine in a few years =). If anyone gets to see the first epiosode again, look at the scene when they're at the party and the EMT's are loading the 1/2 dead girl into the ambulance. That whole scene reminds me of Twilight (movie) when Bella is comming out of the Police Station after they found out Waylon died. And, the music reminds me of when Bella and Edward first walk into the trees and she tells him she knows what he is. I have no idea if it's just because everything vampire-y reminds me of Twilight or it just really resembles those scenes.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. But, I had another idea. Since I think we all wanted wanted to continue with the "Question of the Day" How about someone makes a list of everyone who would not mind giving a question, and in order about every 2 or 3 days someone asks a question? Good idea? Yes? No? Maybe? Christina get your stupid ideas out of here? No? Ok! Just a thought lol.

EDIT: Just watched the 2nd episode. LOVED IT! Damon, Stefan's brother is a jerk. He'd annoy me so bad. I wish we could actually SEE what her friend sees when she touches people. That would be a bit better to see that she actually has visual "sights". They kissed!!! I was SO waiting on thay :lol: . I'm gonna watch the 3rd one now lol. Since I don't have anything planned today I'm gonna see if I can get through the whole season by tomorrow :D I like it a lot more than i was expecting.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello all!

Syd - Yay, Ayan! I miss her! We were like, friends or whatever on Twitter, but then I stopped going there..Oh sad. By the way, I think I added you on Facebook.

Hi Chrissy and Paige! :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl