Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hello Beautiful.
Hmmm, it appears that DeantheUberBodyGuard is slacking a bit. Is it sad that it makes me anxious to see Rob without DeantheManWall? I mean, sure, the people of The Couve are way cooler and more laid back than the skankarmy that attacked last summer. But, still.... :?

Mel~ Nahhh, especially when they are young, I think they can be as sensitive as they want. There's plenty of time for them to get all rough and tough and emotionally clueless. The more experience he has now, the better he'll remember it once his Y chromosome relinquishes control of his body after puberty. It'll do him good. Biggun is the same way. We take the mickey out of him all the time (probably more than we should) because he is very sensitive, especially to movies. He still hides his eyes at the frozen lake scene in The Polar Express.

Trine~ I think we are all crossing our fingers and holding our breath for just a little glimpse beyond the fade on Isle Esme. As for the boys, I think they just understand that Rob makes momma happy, and if momma is happy, everyone else is happy. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Jazz Girl wrote:Hello Beautiful.
Hmmm, it appears that DeantheUberBodyGuard is slacking a bit. Is it sad that it makes me anxious to see Rob without DeantheManWall? I mean, sure, the people of The Couve are way cooler and more laid back than the skankarmy that attacked last summer. But, still.... :?

:lol: :lol:
You sound like you're on first name terms with him and his security team!!!
I meant to tell you also I'm a Liverpool Fan, have been my entire life....this season hasn't been so great but you have to take the good with the bad, and a bad season can be improved on. We had a lot of hangers on when we won the european cup in 2005, who all seemed to be big mouthed idiots and were glory hunters and I'm glad we've had a bad season cos they'll've buggered off to Chelsea or Man Utd now :D
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Caryn-LOVE that pic you posted! ;)

Trine-Forcing yourself to stay up to read fanfic is always a good thing lol! I used to do that alot. Now, I make myself go to sleep or I will be an irritated grizzzly the next day! :lol:

izzysmum-I am hard on my daughter as well. I think at different stages in their development you have to be though.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

*Just running in quickly*

Hi Everyone. :)

Here is a link to a facebook msg from Bill Condon about BD. Thought you might wanna read it.

Mel - I'm one of the so-called 'glory hunters' who supports Man Utd and have done since 1983. For once I'm praying your team win this weekend. ;)

Laura (hope to be back for a proper post over the weekend)
Member of Rob's Halfway House
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Good to see you in here Fizz! Thanks for the link. Going to check it out!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Wll I just checked out the link, and after only 4 hours since he posted it there are already over 1500 comments!! I have a feeling he didn't know what he was getting into by asking for questions and comments LOL

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Laura,

thanks for that link! I like the way he sounds (I also loved "God and Monsters" and "Chicago" and how is it possible I haven't seen "Dreamgirls" yet <runs to Netflix list>)

Bill Condon wrote:P.S. Answer #1: No, there won't be any musical numbers

You know, there shouldn't be a musical number in Breaking Dawn, but he got me thinking.....maybe someday....I mean they wouldn't want to stop milking this cash cow would they?

<love musicals!>
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls......

Happy saterday....

Just stopped by to say Hello....
I have no time to reply....
shall spend some serious time tomorrow, to reply...

Have a nice day!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

newtonscricket wrote:Laura,

thanks for that link! I like the way he sounds (I also loved "God and Monsters" and "Chicago" and how is it possible I haven't seen "Dreamgirls" yet <runs to Netflix list>)

Bill Condon wrote:P.S. Answer #1: No, there won't be any musical numbers

You know, there shouldn't be a musical number in Breaking Dawn, but he got me thinking.....maybe someday....I mean they wouldn't want to stop milking this cash cow would they?

<love musicals!>
I have literally NO time to post because we are running out the door for to head to a soccer tournament. But, I couldn't let this one pass without comment. :lol:

Twilight the Musical?!?!?!?!?!?! I would sooooooooooooo be there. I bet Susie would be in on the fun, too. :D I heart Bill Condon just a little more after reading his FB post. Yeah, I think he had no idea what he was getting int.

<3 u all. Bye.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Happy Saturday!
It's been a bit quiet here... I am so beat today. I spent the entire day cleaning every single window in the house, and cleaning outside.

Today my bf was cleaning up in the bedroom (including my bedside table). And he came into the kitchen and said: "I just threw out those magazines with Robert Pattinson..." :shock: :shock: I literally jumped and ran into the other room and dug them out of the bin. He was about to throw out my copies of Vanity Fair and Harper's Bazaar! This and this! It is pure blasphemy :lol:

Laura~ Thanks for the link to Bill Condon. I have to say, I like him already. At least it seems like he understands that this is a big deal for us, and that he'll try his best to not mess it up.

JennJenn~ I tried my best last night to stay awake, but I didn't last long.

Laura & Mel~ Glad I'm not the only one who is a football-girl in the Halfway House. My favorite team is Rosenborg. They're the best team in Norway, and have participated several times in the Champions league. But they're good enough to make it very far there.

Sorry for the short post...I have something I want to watch on TV. Catch you all later.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~