Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning!
I've lost my internet connection at home, so I'm confined to posting at work :evil: We cancelled our internet, and meant for it to be from the end of May. But they must have messed up and shut it down immidiately. I hope to get it fixed soon, but maybe not until over the weekend. Thank god I have fanfics saved on my computer, or I might seriously combust from withdrawal.

Desiree~ Yes, we're in the process of moving. Not quite sure when, since our new house isn't finished yet. But we're planning on putting ours up for sale next week, so everything that doesn't have to be there goes into storage. I miss my books...
Btw, I like your idea of RAK.

Susie~ I like the new format of your post :) Sorry the explanation for Robginity wasn't all that exciting ;)

Tracy~ Have a great time with your friends!
And thanks for comments from CW. I love that guy, he is just so funny.

Caryn's Breaking Dawn rant~ I totally agree. I actually liked that it didn't turn into some horrible fight at the end. That the Cullen's were able to resolve it without betraying who they are, and that they got through it by relying on their friends. I mean, the saga was never about violent vampire wars and action... It was the emotional bonds that made the story what it is.
I have to admit that I was not crazy about Renesmee. And even less crazy about the idea that Jacob imprinted on her. But that was they way Stephenie intended her story to be, and I would never ever want to see that changed. It is her work and they way she felt her characters should evolve. So I think if anyone wants to see BD made into something else than what happened in the book, it is hypocritcal since we've all been fighting from day 1 to keep the movies as close to the books as possible.

Rob in Vancouver~ He looks like something to eat :D But I think he should loose the hat. As much as I hate that the papz are after him again, I'm glad that he's made his way over there.

Yesterday I had a Twilight movie marathon (in lack of an internet connection, and bf was out of the house). So first I watched Twilight, and then a 5 minute break before I dived into New Moon. It was great. I had dinner in front of the TV, and followed it up with a heavenly cheesecake. So it was truly a wonderful night.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead of you! Talk to you later.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls.....

I just found time to race to the HH....

About Caryn's Breaking Dawn rant... here in holland the book has just come out, my mom is reading it right now...a friend of mine has read it, most of them love it... Me too, I love how Carlisle and Edward are able to solve everything without violence with the Volturi....Like you Caryn, I hate the idea of violence at the end of the movie....
There is only one thing I would have loved that she had done it differently.... the fadink to black parts... I know I know, I;m a perve but a bit more details would have been nice....

Trine, Why did you cancel your internet?

Missp, nice to see you again....

Diane, Ooh... I wasn't about bite your head off for not saying anything about the songs... i was just interested to see what you thought of them because they are two of my favorite songs....

I'm sorry if I missed anything important, but my parents don't understand my addiction and they are so annoying me at the moment so I'm stopping now....

Have a nice day....
see you girls soon
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SORRYTO REPORT NO ROBWARD DREAMS LASTNITE :(

I LOVE TYLER

OK GOT A FEW THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF TODAY SORRY FOR THE LACK OF ROBCRACK WILL MAKE UP FOR IT LATER :)
team edward all the way
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Marielle~ I know what you mean about the parents...Whenever I visit mine, it's a nag everytime I spend half an on hour the internet. "What are you doing? Who are you writing to? What are you looking at?"...It's so annoying...And what can I honestly respond to that? "I'm looking at and swooning over Robert Pattinson, and talking to girls who are just as crazy as me about said person...?" :lol: I don't think that would go down too well. So I try to limit my time online when I'm up there too.

We cancelled our internet because we're moving soon. So we need to switch service provider at the new place, so in order to avoid possibly paying for the time we wouldn't use it, we decided to cancel it now. Since the company have a 1 month cancellation period it should work perfectly to have it shut down a month from now. But...That failed miserably, it turns out.
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

OMG JUST SEEN PICS OF ROBWARD IN VANCOUVER AND HES LOOKING PRETTY DAMN FINE AS USAUL RIGHT I GOT TO GET MOVIN JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU LOVELY LOT
team edward all the way
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I am so out of date with films etc, I've never heard of the director they've chosen for BD and I don't think I've seen any of his films :oops: Ah well at least I wont have a style in my head or anything to expect from him. Having said that I think the only director from the series that i've recognised so far has been CW, and that's only because of the Golden Compass.

I have the same problem with my parents when I go online - who are you talking to? What are you doing?,And how are you supposed to tell them that you're talking about RP without the rolling of the eyes and the 'you're supposed to be an adult' speech? Mind you I guess they're only being protective and trying to look out for me.

Diane Thanks for finding that clip for me, and I'm sorry I disappeared so quickly last night, when he starts yelling I'm sure the neighbours can hear so it's best to just deal with whatever's wrong. Nightmares last night, when I asked what he's dreamed about he said " I don't know". Still it didn't take too long to get him back down, the problem was by the time I'd finished with him I could barely keep my eyes open.
I'm still having problems with the siggy, it says it can't define the size or something, why it's different from the still in size unless it takes up too much memory or something I don't know but I'm hoping someone somewhere might have a clue lol, I certainly haven't :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to play trains and jigsaws! :shock: I know you're all jealous aren't you? :?

Edit: As i went to leave the pc, Buddy came up and pointed at my siggy and said "Oh look, it's your man from your film. Why is your man from your film looking at me?" :lol: He's also fascinated by the smilies..why is he laughing? why is that one doing round and round with his eyes? If I put Twilight or New Moon on he goes " Oh no, not this again!" You gotta love kids haven't you :?
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

izzysmum wrote:Edit: As i went to leave the pc, Buddy came up and pointed at my siggy and said "Oh look, it's your man from your film. Why is your man from your film looking at me?" :lol: He's also fascinated by the smilies..why is he laughing? why is that one doing round and round with his eyes? If I put Twilight or New Moon on he goes " Oh no, not this again!" You gotta love kids haven't you :?
That's so cute :D And that last part sounds like my boyfriend :lol:

On another note: I just read a review in a Norwegian newspaper for The Runaways. And they give the movie a 4/6 score. But the good thing is that they give all the credit to the actors. They're not too fond of the script, but they love Dakota and Kristen, and say that they both deliever excellent performances. And they say that Kristen make a very believeable Joan Jett. (I'm trying to ignore the fact that they are very critical of Kristen's perfomance in Twilight.) But anyway, I am very much looking forward to the movie, and I'm glad that Kristen is finally getting some credit for her work.

So..I guess everyone can tell that I am so bored at work today...Three posts in just a few hours.
And I think we managed to get our internet back on, so hopefully it'll stay that way...It was some woman who had just decided to close it down immidiately, while another one told us it would be open until the end of May :roll:

Anyway, for everyone who has put up with my posting today: I love this one.
Can't get enough of the bookstore.
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

izzysmum wrote:As i went to leave the pc, Buddy came up and pointed at my siggy and said "Oh look, it's your man from your film. Why is your man from your film looking at me?" :lol: He's also fascinated by the smilies..why is he laughing? why is that one doing round and round with his eyes? If I put Twilight or New Moon on he goes " Oh no, not this again!" You gotta love kids haven't you :?

sigh, my two older sons (11, 8) can recognize Robert Pattinson just from shoulder surfing me at the computer. "Are you looking at Robert Pattinson again?" in a tone more appropriate from parent to child. My youngest (4) will sit on my lap just to watch smilies. There's one board I go to that has two smilies sword fighting and he longs to see that one again, but it's a long wait because I hardly ever go there any more because they don't have pictures of Robert Pattinson.

More Rob with a book for Trine. (Trine mentioned "The Runaways", did anybody see "The Runaways" yet? I haven't, not yet)

I was reading the comments on the latest batch of pics (pap pics, bad Jen bad!) of Rob in Vancouver and somebody said she hoped Rob never reads their comments (they can be a little raunchy those Robsessed girls) and somebody else respodned...

"I sorta hope he reads these comments. I think we're pretty damn funny, and I think he would get a chuckle.

Then, of course, he would get a restraining order. But first, a chuckle."
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

desiree :o i love your new sig its awesome!!!

ann marieyeah i know hat you mean now that Breaking dawns director has been announced it is kind of sad like the end of an era, but its cool i have a bonus to look forward to with this as my best twi-bud and i are planning a trip to Forks, La Push, port angeles, seattle etc and then going to LA to camp out for the premiere of it as a kind of last twilight hurrah :lol:

Caryn can't remember whether i posted it on here or on another thread and i know i've said it before buuuuttt once again i totally agree .

susie yeah its true, im easily distracted but ye know being distracted by rob pics is a good thing :lol: speaking of........................ http://tinypic.com/r/654mrk/5

have just appreciated all the pics all of you ace people have posted of Rob in Vancouver, jeez he looks totally fit! :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Diane & JennJenn~ I’m with you, ladies. I’m really hoping that BC has an opportunity to, in the interests of at least remaining polite, correct some of the mistakes and oversights that always seem to accompany an MR Twilight adaptation. IMO, MR’s comments to “nonfans” were primarily directed at those of us who’ve actually read the novels and hold her responsible for actually adapting the novels, as opposed to her interpretation of what she thought was important *coughTeamJacobcough*

Trine~ Ugh!! No internet?!?! That would seriously do me in. Yes, thank gods for the saving of the fanfic. No Lex, no Rob AND no fanfic would cause insanity.

I think maybe that’s why SM picked BD to assert her creative control. She knows that this is going to be the hardest novel to adapt, with the most tricky but critical elements to her story to convey and the most likely that Summit will try to change. So, she’s bided her time until the TwilightTrain is a runaway force of nature and Summit has no choice but to give her what she wants. She may play the part of innocent wide-eyed business newbie. But, I give that woman all the credit in the world for her craftiness. Who else could have made Edward what he is? :D

Marielle~ Sister, you are preaching to the choir. Fade to Black is a curse in my vocabulary. I’m… hopeful… that SM will see the benefits of giving us just a little more than what we saw in the novel. I think we’ll get some RobWard/KrisElla lovin’. I’m not sure if it will quite approach even the relative tame of RM. But, I need to believe we’ll see more than him pulling her deeper in the water. Although, I think the ratings folks will have a similar problem to what they had with RM. If he can seem so connected to ED, just imagine the emotional intimacy and connection that will be pouring out between Rob & Kris. *SIGH*

Mel~ If Buddy is fascinated with smiles, I can imagine pictures of smilingRob are a good bit of entertainment for him. Rob has so many smiles.

NewJen~ My boys are both the same way. The other night, Littlun came in the den and said, “Mom, I know you’re busy staring at Rob. But, when you’re ready for a break, I need to look some stuff up on the computer for school, please?” Yesterday, Biggun needed to download a band assignment and he walks up, puts a hand on my shoulder and says quietly, “Mom, I need to interrupt your RobOgling for just a few minutes. You shouldn’t get withdrawls too bad.” :lol:

I read those comments on Robsessed, too!!! I LMAO, and then shook my head at the absolute truth of her words. :lol: I don’t think those are too bad. He’s clearly not being hounded or harassed. It was more like he was out walking around (without DeantheUberBodyguard no less) and someone happened to recognize him. I’m more okay with those pics. It’s the ones where they surround him and follow him and harass him that really snap my teeth together. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t look bothered that I am not bothered (*giggle* Robert Pattinson IS NOT bothered *giggle* I’m such a dork)

Rob in the Couve~ I know Trine already posted this. But, I swear, look at the smile on that face!!! *Sigh* Happy Rob makes my heart warm and content. Yep, pretty sure that the reason for that goofyarse crooked smile is all the sexytime he got with a certain Kristen last night. See ladies & gents, that, right there *points to SmileyRob* is why I ship RK. I just hope Kristen wasn't shooting angstyness today, because you know they would have had to do a crapton of retakes and DS spent most of his day telling Kristen to wipe the shiza-eating grin off her face...

Hmmmm...THAT'S IT!!!!! I just figured out how to get through all those times in this movie that I am going to want to toss the fracking dog. I'll just remember that the reason KrisElla is so laid back and happy is because she just left RobWard in an exhausted crumpled heap of sheets and blankets and clothes before scooting to the set. Yep, that should do it.

By the way, the two dudes checking him out in the background crack me up. If you look at the pic just right, it might kind of remind you of poor MindReading Edward laughing his backside off at to sad boys ogling said backside. :lol: !

*looks back at loooooooooooooooooooong post* Geez, but I'm a wordy wench! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS