Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning!
I meant to stop by last night, but I just crashed to bed instead. I spent entire day at work in meeting, and then 45 minutes peeling shrimps once I got home. So I was just beat.

Ashley~ Sorry I missed your birthday! Happy late birthday!!

Jade~ *big hug* I missed you! You need to stop by more often. Hope your doing good.

Laura~ The TwiDate sounds like so much fun. It would be so much better than to watch it with a grumpy boyfriend :D

Marielle~ Have fun visiting your parents!

Susie~ Robginity is not as bad as it sounds :lol: It was the picture that started my Robsession. In short, the picture that totally took my breath away and had me moving into the Halfway House. And the moment when I knew we had found our Edward. See, I wasn't totally convinced from the start (sorry, Rob :oops: ), but just like that, he was it and so much more.
I'll make sure to head over to Diane's to check out the mirror picture. Perhaps not at work, though...

Desiree~ I have the Twilight Director's notebook. But I haven't really read it yet. And now it's in the storage with my other book :cry:

Reshoot~ Well, I'm glad Rob is joining them too. I would hate to have more dog/Bella scenes. But it's so late, so I wonder what they have missed to make them start shooting again at this point. But I'll stay positive, like Caryn, and think that it will be good for us.

Breaking Dawn~ It is so good to finally have it settled. But...I have to admit that I have never heard of the new director. I don't pay attention to directors except when it comes to Twilight. But if you guys think he'll be okay, I'm sure it's all good.

Spending time on the Lex~ My bf once told me that I cared more about you all than about him :lol: He was upset because he was talking and I was on the Lex, and not paying him one ounce of attention. But he's okay with it most of the time.

Better get back to work...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES

I HAD A GOOD DREAM LAST NITE ALL I SAY IS IN ENVOLVED ISLE ESME *SIGHS AND STARTS TO SWOON*

SUSIE- IM 26 I NO THATS PROB STILL YOUNG I DONT WANT TO RISK IT THOUGH IVE ALWAYS WANTED KIDS :)

JUST LOOK AT HOW HES HOLDING ONTO THE WALL MMMMMM

STARTS FULL STAGE SWOON ;)

SPEAK TO YOU ALL LATER
team edward all the way
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

ASHLEY Happy birthday for yesterday, sorry I missed it and I'm late with my congratulations x

Yesterday was a bit of a poo day. I was woken up at silly o clock by my three year old emptying a whole tub of talc all over the bathroom and the day just seemed to get worse :( The little monster is at school now so I'm using this time to catch up on everything.

Diane I'm just looking at NT, and wow! You've got some fantastic pictures and videos. (I'm using a different name on there for security - the ex and everything)

Edit, I dont think fantastic really covers it! Where, and how and if and everything do you find so many pictures etc? I'm computer illiterate so I couldn't hope to even attempt what you do there but thanks for the heads up about it, my pc is going to hate me soon for all the extra pictures etc :lol:

Marielle Enjoy your Bank holiday weekend with your parents, and I hope you dont get too bad withdrawl symptoms from here :D

I'm hoping thr re shoots just mean that the film will be even better, and I'm so looking forward to seeing what they've included in it............and of course plenty of Mr Pattinson
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning, Sisters. I'm revelling in the Rob&Kristen togetherness vibes today, so it makes for a pretty lovely morning, I must say. Plus, somehow knowing that Rob is on the same continent as me... I don't know... makes me :D

Susie~ Well thank you darlin’ for posting it again because I know I skipped it last week. Yeah, when I say I was staring and drooling for 10 minutes, that is NOT exaggeration. At one point I might have tried to lick my screen. I’m not really sure. I kind of blacked out a little there. :lol:

So, now that you know the whole story behind RobGinity, what picture took yours? ;)

Desiree~ :lol: I am not so much merchandise as the BTS stuff, all though I do have the journals, a few pens, 3 bookmarks and my bag, as well as my Cullen Crest hoodie and earrings. Wait… okay, maybe a little into the merchandise. :oops: :D The Director’s Notebook is very different from the Illustrated Movie Companion. The Notebook really and truly is a look inside of CH’s head *shudders* during filming. There are details of conversations between she and the cast, she and Moronberg, she and SM. It’s actually really cool, especially for a big geek like me.

MiniMe~ Hmmm, maybe I’ll just have to give it a try. I’m resisting but I have a feeling that’s not going to last. I know too many people there who keep telling me I’m missing out. And I hate missing out.

Piano lessons? That’s fantastic! It’s the one thing that I still regret from being a kid, giving up on my piano lessons. I keep thinking maybe I’ll try to go back.

Tracy~ Yep, that’s it. I was hoping maybe for at least a new shoot. But, if we have to settle for an old one, Holy Baby Bejeebus did they pick the right one!!!

Marielle~ Oh I am so totally all about them not adding one more second of Jacob. I’m totes with you.

Boys can be so dumb. It’s okay for the BF to distract you or complain when you are on the Lex, unless he has something else he’d rather be paying attention to like soccer? Stupid boys.

Eclipse Book on Disc~ Now I remember why I’ve only listened to it once. I love Eclipse. It is my favorite book of the series (and my least favorite novel ever, I’m sure you can guess why) I’ve read Eclipse probably a dozen times now and, yes, I get ticked off. But nothing too horrible. I might mumble the occasional comment or growl a bit. But, somehow, LISTENING to it, HEARING Jacob be a total jackarse, HEARING Bella’s thoughts every time she does something to hurt Edward without even thinking about it, HEARING her write off his feelings about everything… UGH!!! It’s a good thing I only listen in my car because I literally yell and scream at my speakers. Yesterday, driving to Lafayette, I was listening to Jacob’s assault on Bella and then Charlie’s reaction!!!! ARGH!!! I was literally yelling, “She’s your daughter you jackarse and she said NO!!! You’re a COP for Christ’s sake!!!” Ugh!! I know.. I just KNOW I’m soooooooo getting kicked out of the movie theater for throwing crap at the screen. :evil:

Breaking Dawn Movie Rant~ So, of course, yesterday I was combing the different blogs and sites, checking comments and the like and there were sooooooooo many people who claim to be fans of The Saga who were completely hating on Breaking Dawn, saying they really hoped that they added some “action” to the final confrontation with the Volturi and made other really really big changes to the story. I was getting so pissed! I mean, the fandom have been lamenting for the last year and a half about the fact that the movies have pulled away from the core love story of The Saga to add action to the movies. And, now, suddenly everyone’s okay with it?? It just pisses me off because, quite honestly, IMO those are people who never truly got the Cullens then. The Cullens ALWAYS wanted peace, would always look for negotiation and peaceful resolution rather than fight. They wouldn’t hesitate to fight if they HAD to, but if a peaceful solution could be found, they would always take it, not wanting to chance losing anyone among them. To me, the ending of BD was so fantastic, so brilliant, specifically because they found a way to end the confrontation without bloodshed. That was so completely them that it boggled my mind. And now, to see the same people who have lamented the addition of blood and action say the movie will suck without it…ARGH!!!

Sorry, I’m ranting. I know.

To make up for my crazy, I give you The Beauty.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Good Morning Girls

What do you think of the article in Time magazine about Robert?

Robert P Trivia Game~ What cereal was Robert eating in How To Be when he went back home to his mom's house?

Trine~ Are you moving is that why your books are in storage? I would be going through withdrawals. No wonder you are reading fanfiction right now.

Mel~ sounds like both our kiddos like to get into mischief. So I say we plan a play date and wear them out.

HHSisters~ I can't find it anywhere but someone was talking about Robs music and how he wished the slower verison was on either the movie or the soundtrack and how we can view it on you tube. Can someone send me the link. Does anyone (Caryn my go to girl for all sources) know if Rob is going to release a cd anytime soon?

Series MOvies~ I know we all have our opionions about the directors but so far I have liked them all for different reasons even CH and her edginess. For example Twilight had only 2 parts that was cgi per the movie companion that to me is why the film felt so real life vs. NM was very posh.

write more later.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Desiree~ It was actually the faster version that he wanted on the soundtrack. You can't get much slower than the version that is on there. Rob has talked about releasing an album in the past, but nothing definite. He loves playing intimate clubs and amateur nights, but that really isn't possible anymore. He never intended to put anything on the Twilight soundtrack, but Niki Reed happened to make a recording on her laptop of him singing and played it for CH, and she begged and pleaded with him until he gave in(thank gods). The best way to listen to any of his other stuff is to use the associated links on the Never Think video I posted yesterday. The alternate version of Never Think that he's performed has been taken down. But, I think the version performed by Sam Bradley is still up.

Ummm, hmmm, how to point this out... Desiree, did you know... *cough* that...*cough* Didyouknowthatyoursiggyandavvykindofgotinvadedbyadog? I'm just checking. :?

Rob on Time's 100 List~ Well, all I'll say is he's a hell of a lot more influential in my life than, say, Lady Gaga. But, maybe not as influential as President Obama. So, I take it with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong. It's fantastic. But, I bet he's having a good snicker and shaking his head, saying, "What the hell are these people thinking?" ;)

Rob Trivia~ Ummm, Cheerios, wasn't it?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody
Desiree Rob didn't like the soundtrack version and wanted the faster version on the movie, I will see if I can run across a faster version for you.

Sorry Caryn didn't see that you answered Desiree's question. here is Sam's version I just love!!

Mel NT is a work in progress, I have no idea what I am doing I just try it out :lol: As far as pics thet are a combo of the members too, I have so many on my computer that I need to download some day the pics will be quite extensive I hope. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hey guys,
:o went to the cinema last night (saw Dear John, the ending was rubbish lol) and was working all day so didn't get to post and we're already on page 7, this is impressive, feel as though im way behind have kind of caught up on all the action though got distracted by the various totally droo-lable pictures posted along the way :lol: gotta love the robcrack!

caryn oh yeah i forgot about the whole "no personal questions" thing, aww well he was nice at the premiere anywho so maybes he's mellowed out :lol: . just read your Breaking Dawn rant totally agree, fools, although i do remember the whining going on when Breaking Dawn first came out and everyone was complaining that there was no final "battle" but its true that is not what the Cullens are about unless it is to defend their loved ones.

susie yeah you did mention about Robs upbringing before but its a good theory, it deserves to be mentioned more than once :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Desiree's trivia Q: I think it's Rice Krispies.

Rob Trivia question 2: What nickname is Rob's character in "The Haunted Airman" called by his fellow airmen?

Diane, thanks for posting the Sam Bradley "Never Think"
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Good Afternoon Ladies

Caryn~ I totally agree with your "rant" It seems like no matter what the film makers decide to do, it just isn't good enough for some. I think in the case of BD, for those that are "complaining" it is because it is their least favorite of the 4 books, so they want to turn it into what THEY think it should be.

Marielle~ My husband teases me about my obsession too (if he only knew) but after 25 years together he knows that when I get into something, I REALLY get into it! So he just gives me his version of Robs "crooked smile" (I think that is why I adore it so much!) shakes his head a little and goes about his day :)

Susie~ I can really relate to your self-conscious feelings about being here! I mean after spending so much time gazing at Rob I reluctantly come back to the real world and realize I am old enough to be his mother!! I know it's ok to look (heck it's hard NOT to look) but I still feel a little silly at times. :oops:

Ok girls, it is time for me to go get the kiddos from school...I'll check back in later!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)