Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

newtonscricket wrote:Desiree's trivia Q: I think it's Rice Krispies.

NewJen You got it right!

Diane~ Thanks girl I didn't know there were two versions.

Rob Trivia Game HH Sisters Must REAd! For everyone who wants to play I am going to do a RAK (random act of kindness) but I really have to do my research because I can't make it easy.I am going to ask a question and whoever gets it right is going to win some type of Twilight merchandise. I will send it out no matter where you live. But I want to make it fair for everyone is it safe to say that everyone is on here in the morning? Also if you already have it and want to give it to someone else than I will post it to the next person who got it right. Just to clarify the prize won't be Robert P himself! :lol:
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hello Ladies -

I thought I'd try something a little different -

..... Desiree - Hubs doesn't realize the extent of the Robcrack at the Halfway House, so he doesn't know he should be worried! :? ..... Ashley - Good for you for taking piano lessons!! :D ..... Tracy - Drool - Yes that People pic of Rob is.....swoon! :shock: ..... Marielle - Have a great Queen's Day! It sounds fun! :)
..... Trine - I'm relieved about the definition of "Robginity" - Or am I? :twisted: ..... Ann Marie - Why do YOU get all the good dreams? :mrgreen: .....Caryn - Good rant. I totally agree with you on the perfect BD ending. :P .....Diane - Thanks for the link to the Never Think song. I like faster better, but prefer Rob's voice! ;)
..... Vicky - Yes the droolable pics make posting difficult! :oops: ..... NewJen - I have no idea - I guess I need to see that flic!! :roll: .....Tammy -Remember - we still are all those other ages, especially 18!!! :)

Gotta go - My son's circus show is tonight!

No time for posting pics - sorry!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone,

Here is the piece written by Chris Weitz about Rob for the "Time's Most Influential People" issue (or whatever it's called). Chris has some really sweet things to say about Rob and it seems that he really "gets" Rob. It's also got a bit of the typical dry Chris Weitz humor as well.

I have to be careful about what I write here because it will be tweeted the moment TIME hits the stands. And if I say something bad about Rob Pattinson, I'm dead meat. That's the devotion the Twilight films inspire. It's certainly not how he planned it. And though I am continually impressed by the aplomb with which he handles the hysteria, I occasionally think he would take it all back if given the chance. Because essentially, Rob, 23, is a reserved, bookish sort of specimen, a guy who'd rather spend the night at the corner table in the pub with friends — a bit of a weirdo, frankly, in the best sense.

So how to write about someone who seems to answer Freud's rhetorical question, What do women want? Perhaps it's just worth pointing out that it'd be fun to have a beer with him even if he weren't Edward Cullen. That we haven't seen a tenth of what he can do onscreen. And that important things, beyond the veil of Hollywood, occupy his time too — music, conversation, ideas, a sense of the absurd. Which, maybe, explains why he never gets to my e-mails. I love you, Rob! Call me! :lol:
Weitz directed The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Susie, hope your son's circus show goes well tonight.

Caryn, I'm with you on Rob definitely being more influential than Lady Gaga...what's up with that? :? It's probably a good idea that you don't listen to Eclipse too often on audiobook--you might run off the road or run someone else over. :lol:

I think the news about Bill Condon directing Breaking Dawn is interesting. I loved Chicago, but haven't seen any of his other movies. As several of you said, the fact that he is also a screenwriter can only help make sense of the mockery that Melissa Rosenberg is probably making with her version of the Breaking Dawn script, as we speak. And Stephanie being named as a producer on the film....pretty cool and it's about damn time.
However, I must say I hope Stephanie misses the day they film the honeymoon scene on Isle Esme. :lol: They can still make the love scenes very tender and romantic and within the constraints of PG-13 (a'la Remember Me) without completely and totally fading to black, :? as somebody already mentioned on the thread. C'mon Stephanie...it's Rob and Kristen for goodness sake....you gotta give us something! :D

I'll be out of touch for a couple of days as I'm getting together with a couple of college girlfriends for a relaxing weekend in North Carolina. Unfortunately I have about an 18-hour drive (round trip) alone, ahead of me. I do have an audiobook, a couple of my favorite CD's, my Ipod with the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks, and a couple of Harry Potter and Twilight podcasts I downloaded (yes, I'm that dorky).

Now...if only I had an audio version of some of our favorite fanfics. Can you imagine if we had an audio version of Rob reading Emancipation Proclamation, The University of Edward Masen, Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, or The Training? :shock: Dear God....I would drive my car all the way through North Carolina and into the Atlantic Ocean. :lol:

Hope all of you have lovely weekends! I'll miss you guys and I'll check in Sunday night when I'm back home--to lots of lovely Robcrack from all of you I'm sure. :D

EDIT: Here's the picture that took my Robginity. It didn't hurt a bit. 8-)
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD EVENING LADIES :)

SUSIE- SORRY I KEEP GETTING THE GOOD DREAMS HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT

I HAVE THE TWILIGHT DIRECTORS NOTEBOOK AND REALLY LIKE IT

IM A LITTLE DOWN TODAY NOW THAT BD HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IT MEANS TWILIGHT IS COMING TO AN END :( :( :( :( :(

RIGHT IM SURE I WILL BE BACK LATER
team edward all the way
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

*runs into the Halfway House*

Desiree ~ Ow your RAK is really cool.Of course I don't stand a chance with all those wonderful people here, I don't know that much about Rob at all. But uhm, I'm gonna repeat what Caryn said ... I won't give up till your heart stops beating Bella
No vamp can come between the perfect puppy love
I never knew you were Team Jacob. Of course, I respect your choices, I just never knew, and it surprised me ;)

Caryn ~ I agree with your rant as well. Some people will always find things to critize. There's nothing we can do about it, but it seriously sucks.

Marielle ~ Happy Queen's day. I seriously hope nothing happens like last year. Enjoy the time with your parents ;)

AnnMarie ~ I don't think 26 is too young for kids, if you're ready then you're ready.

Reshoots ~ I think is pretty normal for a movie to do reshoots. I think it will only make things better ;) No need for panicking at all. And of course I'm glad Rob joined them !

Ow and my BF isn't jealous at all about my Robsession. He doesn't mind at all actually. He knows it's part of me and he totally accepts it, like he accepts almost everything about me :) Even my total weirdness at times :D

Jadey Ashley ~ *Waves* Hello ladieees it's good to see you here again ;)

OK I'm off to get ready for bed cause I'm so tired again. I had an awful night last night and I'm really tired now

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good evening ladies...

I'm at my parents place after an agonizing 3 hours of traffic jams......
Seriously I didn't know we could have that many in Holland....
vampirelover109 wrote:IM A LITTLE DOWN TODAY NOW THAT BD HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IT MEANS TWILIGHT IS COMING TO AN END :( :(
I know... it's terrifying... I really hope we that the book which must not be named .. by then...
older_twilight_fan wrote:However, I must say I hope Stephanie misses the day they film the honeymoon scene on Isle Esme. :lol: They can still make the love scenes very tender and romantic and within the constraints of PG-13 (a'la Remember Me) without completely and totally fading to black, :?
I so agree.... i love SM, but that fading to black....grrrrrr......I'd rather see something nice....

Susie, looks like you're in a hurry....I hope your son's show is going to be great...

Desiree,. MAN I had hoped you had Rob and merchandise... i wouldn't mind :lol:

Tammy at least you hubby understands...mine thinks I'm crazy.... ah well as long as he loves me....
Jazz Girl wrote:Ummm, hmmm, how to point this out... Desiree, did you know... *cough* that...*cough* Didyouknowthatyoursiggyandavvykindofgotinvadedbyadog? I'm just checking. :?
Caryn it sounds like you have some serious dog allergies... ;) :lol:

Diane I still forget to ask.. what did you think of the songs I send you?

Shauni, yes Queens day last year was a bit of a drama... but this year they have made a plan to prevent that so I'm hopinh on a nice festival....

Well. I'm off to bed....hope to see you girls in the morning....
Have very good dreams!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i'll have a catch up in a bit, the football is on and my team is winning so i need to sit with my fingers crossed for another 20 minutes. Oh poo, the opposition just scored.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Marielle Sorry I thought I had responded, I got those songs and they are great! When I start a video idea its either by a song or pics or something I want to say right now I am looking for an upbeat one and I think I have it for Bel Ami and its going to be Hot, I downloaeded your music and so one day I might be thinking and all will fall in place. I did that with Bleeding Love and built then around that. Now I wanted a hot one, and so I had pics in my mind and then I started looking for the music. I am just crazy so I might use yours and any others that you want to post. Unless you want me to do one for a certain song for you, then we can get into details and PM Me and I will make it for you.

This is one that has been getting new attention and a very fun one too
Everybody is welcome to post your pics here too. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Q

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Comes walking in.....

Ok so I was feeling a little mischievous today by posting the Puppy pictures. Come on girls you know me sooo much better than to think I would ever cross over to the doghouse. :lol: So is the new ones better? I just wanted to see what you girls reaction would be.

Caryn~How I would've loved to see your expression when you saw that. :lol:

Susie~take some pictures of your son. I would love to see some during his show.

NewJen~I am stumped on that one.

Diane~ No girl your website is great!

Marielle~Have fun at visiting your parents. By the way I almost fell off my chair with the dog allergies comment. :lol:

Tracy~ If only I could buy some of those fan fics because they are amazing and should be novels.

RobDreams~When will it be my turn you would think with my Twiobsession I would have a dream by now but nooo I dreamt of Corey Haim last night which was really weird .
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Football didn't go our way, we lost :cry: ( yes I'm one of those women who love football, in many ways I'm very masculine :? )

DesireeBuddy is one of those really cute little boys who melts ladies hearts, behaves like an angel and looks like butter wouldn't melt.........and he's a little bugger at home As long as he didn't go into his 'shy' mode he'd have you in hysterics and cooing at him.

CarynGo on admit it, you want a really action filled, violent fight at the end don't you? :P
Personally I don't understand why the basis of the storyline has to change in any way. I know the whole changing small bits so it flows like a film should etc etc, but why do they add bits that are nothing to do with the books yet leave out blooming neccessary parts? (I'm thinking Twilight, the field trip being added and the blood typing being totally ignored :?: )
I agree with you, leave it as it was in the book, the idea (just in case any of you haven't read BD yet ;) ) that it could possibly get to a fight should be enough for the tension shouldn't it? Notebooks and journals? Right it looks like I'll be off to the book shop tomorrow, I'm not missing out on these :D

Susie I hope the show goes well, I bet he'll be a little star.

Diane How did you get your video bit in your banner to work? Mine's supposed to be a video but it just came up as a still. Like I said, computer illiterate :oops: . Thanks for your pm, like I said paranoia is like my best friend but I dont really like them, it just follows me everywhere :lol:

Marielle OUCH!!! 3 hours of traffic jams! I'm glad I rarely go anywhere over bank holidays, it's too much hassle and I have been known to get a little tetchy behind the wheel.

So what is everyone up to then? I'm sat with my tummy rumbling and chocolate biscuits calling me to go and eat them while I listen to the blurb about the election and debates. My life is so rock and roll don't you think? :lol:
I was a bit naughty at work today though. My boss' boss was in, so I had a chat with her about how she got to where she is considering she's a woman and she's got children blah blah blah, and it looks like I might've done myself some good and there's hope for me progressing on further so I can actually earn a more decent wage ( my earnings are currently under the poverty line, we're not in poverty but my wages for a year wouldn't buy you a new car) so yay for doing it, now I'm dreading seeing my boss, cos I dont think he'll understand why I spoke to her :?