Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by SwanCullen »

Susie-He knows how crazy we are over this :lol: I am sure if he has the extra, he will. He's cool like that. Even if he doesn't, we'll find a way haha!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

:lol: I love how all of us, if we have just a wee opening in the schedule, look immediately and say, "Oh!! Can I fit in an Eclipse viewing?" Hopefully the answer is always YES!!!

Me? My office closes at noon on Fridays and I will be happily buns-in-chair at 1:10 at one of the downtown theaters!! Seriously, going to be completely useless tomorrow! :D

Susie~ THUD is right. It's been quite the day for beautiful pics. Mmmmm, the moment in the film you are talking about... I think it might be my favorite RobWard moment. When the camera pans to his face and the sparkle is muted, making him look like he's glowing. The angle of the camera almost gives him cats eyes... Something in that moment comes unglued in me.

JennJenn~ A very reasonable request. I'm glad he understands how much we all need this right now. :D

Tammy~ Can't wait to hear new thoughts after a second viewing. For me, it helped clarify and order some things. My first viewing was accompanied with so much nervous energy that, while I was totally fine processing, the second viewing really helped. I'm sure the 3rd, 4th, 5th etc will also be very useful.

Tracy~ Ahh, best cure for the hangover is the hair of the dog that bit you, right? Although, in this case, let's say the sparkle of the vampire, shall we? ;) :lol:

Thanks for the GlamMarlene pics. I'm thinking it's the Chicago club outfit. I absolutely cannot wait to see Rob alongside both Reese and Christoph. He only keeps getting better and better and alongside two Oscar winners... this movie is going to be the death of all of us.

Fi_Fi~ RomeRob is win, no matter if he's crazed newborn or just his hotdamn self. But, I do love what you did with his eyes. Thanks for that.

Canada Day~ So, today is Canada Day (the equivalent of our 4th of July here in the states). To celebrate, the girls over at RAoR featured some lovely RobVids made with music by Canadian artists. One of the vids they featured was by none other than our own Diane!! Way to go and well done, Diane, spreading the Halfway House Love!!! Diane's vid featured Alanis Morrisette's song One Hand in my Pocket. Love me some Alanis. And, Happy Canada Day to any lurkers from north of the border. :D

Alright, I'm off ot drool over more RobKowski tuxed pics. I swear, he'd look good in neon Chucks and a tutu.

EDIT: Hmmm, it seems DS gave an interview recently where he discussed the filming of the proposal scene (I'm not sure of the source, it was quoted on L_L without full disclosure). I absolutely ADORE what he says about the actors and the film as a whole. It's not spoilerish, so I'm thinking I would like to post it here for all of you to enjoy. I am the first to admit that I doubted David Slade. Reading this makes me hang my head in shame for that just a little more.

David Slade wrote: "This was the most mature film," David said.

"We really wanted to address the sex issue, as we didn't want Edward to come across as a prude. But Eclipse does suggest that perhaps there can be a natural rhythm to a relationship and you don't have to jump into it straight away," he addedd.

Telling all on how they filmed the heat-filled scenes, David revealed he closed the set, to create added tension between rumoured couple Kristen and Rob.

"This stuff is always awkward to shoot, and you just have to get people really comfortable with each other," he said.

"We do it as a closed set. There's no giggling and joking around, and everybody treats it very professionally - that's just the way it works."

And funnily enough, Rob and Kristen didn't have any trouble with the steamy kissing scene.

"They didn't seem to be nervous, they were fine with each other," David revealed.

"We shot that on the very last night and it just seemed to go wonderfully. It just flowed beautifully."

Letting on he thinks the key to the Saga's success is love, the Eclipse director added: "To find something which is so unapologetically a true love story is so rare. The film wears its heart on its sleeve. I think it's culturally quite healthy to see true love as a nice thing, and not to get all angsty."

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies...

I'm going to reply to all the posts later today...because boy you girls have been busy...
but for now I needed some Rob-crack to calm me down....

I have to be back at the dentist in 30 minutes...for the first time in my life I had a hole in my tooth, and I'm damn nervous...
Never thought that would happen....

Saw Eclipse yesterday for the third time and I'm feeling ashamed to admit that I'll be there again tonight... :oops:

Thanx for the Rob-crack it works a bit....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i got to see another teaser this morning, the part where they realise someones been in bellas room. I also saw some footage from the premier in london last night, but not enough to even try spotting Vicky and Ann Marie.
I love how hyped up everyone is after seeing the film, you're all so excited and it's great to see. Other than the high everyones getting from the film, i hope everyone is good?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Wow, you guys write a lot, fast!
I don't think I'll be able to keep up! :oops:

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!And thanks for the pictures :P Hubs was standing in the kitchen and saw all the pictures on screen and was surprised I was watching at so many pictures of Rob :lol:

Shauni: I hope my hub is not going to agree with your BF, since I had a hard time convincing him that the movie is really, really great and he should watch it!

Jaclyn: well, Marielle and I found out that we actually don't live near each other. She was just crazy enough to make a long drive for the marathon :lol:

It's going to be 39 degrees (Celsius) here today... I have sun allergy (not real bad, but real annoying) and get spots from the warm weather. So, I'm keeping the windows and doors shut and staying in today!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Ok now for the decent post...

OH btw, my mouth hurts...grrrr.....I hope it stops soon...

Riane, how is it going with the withdrawal symptoms? ;)

Jaclyn, my bf works in the genetic research…
Yes Brienna and I went to the same cinema…how funny is that…a HH-sister living close by.

NewJen, aww I almost feel sorry for your hub…my bf is feeling a bit neglected as well at the moment…

Caryn, did you get your Eclipse viewing yesterday? I know what you mean with fighting the compulsion to drop everything and just go watch…I have that with Eclipse so much…that why I’m going again today and than I hope I’m good for a few days….

And no you weren’t to only one protesting again Robward rebuttoning his shirt…

Missp, I love you view of Eclipse…I too have now a very large weakspot for Jacksper….seriously that half smile when he is talking to Bella…GOD!!

Susie, I think it’s a good thing for your marriage, you be 18 again….
I saw that story about the supreme court thing as well…was that serious?

Tammy, that reciting lines is so annoying…one of my friends was doing that as well…grrr… it was really annoying…

Shauni…WOW those pics….

Fi…oooh I want a twilight bumper sticker as well….I have one now that says “Normally I travel by broom” but I want the one that says “I drive like a Cullen” just because it’s a fact…I do drive way to fast….

WoW the Summer house screencaps… they make me shivers even with 35C outside….

Caryn, That interview with DS….I’m now yelling, “No of course Rob and Kristen didn’t feel nervous, they have practised the scene quite a few times the night before, in their hotel room…”
Ahh my shipper heart is quite loud at the moment….

Thanx Brienna ;) ….crazy enough pwff….yeah yeah OK I admit…I’m crazy enough to just about everything to get a healthy doses of Robward….

OK...I'm going to Eclipse again tonight.... :oops: but now I'm going to miss a large part of the Dutch team playing Brazil...and it doesn't even bother me....

Susie send me the Remember me dvd and I'm so happy about it because I found out that the release here will be at the end of august...how terrible is that... so this week I'm going to see Remember me for the first time... it's going to be a Rob OD....

Well. I'm off...lazing in the sun, reading smutty fanfic...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello everyone,

I am at work just now… it’s my last day :( I’m really quite sad to be leaving.. They got me a lovely card & gifts – I hope I am able to stay in touch with them all!!
I also realised that this will be the last time I am able to lex at work!! Oh no, what am I going to do now?? I have gotten far too used to it!!! LOL!

Caryn – Yep he is totally completely working the SummerHouse look!! I can’t wait to see this now! This month is going to be a Rob OverLoad, with several Eclipse viewings planned and The Summer House, and set pics from WfE… Oh what am I saying, there can never be too much Rob!! :lol:

Susie – Yep my work is taking me for lunch today. I’m looking forward to it :) We are going on a night out too, but not until August :lol: as everyone is going on holiday etc soon, and that’s the only time we are all able to make it!
JennJenn – I hope you manage to go and see the movie again!

Marielle – I hope the dentist went ok!! And that you enjoy your 3rd screening of Eclipse! I will miss the Dutchies v Brazil game too, cos I’m at work when it’s on.. I hope your team does good tho!!
Enjoy Remember Me – it really is a great film :)

Brienna – Aah I see :lol: My SIL has a sun allergy too – her skin flares up if she is in it for too long. So the hot weather really bugs her too! Wow, 30 degrees?? That is very very hot!!

I better go and get ready as it is almost lunchtime here.
I will prolly pop on later before I go to the cinema, cos, yep I GET TO SEE ECLIPSE TONIGHT!!!!! woohoo!!! :D :lol:

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Everyone!!!
Good Evening...

Shauni - *drools* thanks for posting the pics

Marielle - Not good!! Not really coping up with the withdrawal symptoms. As a result I'm not in the mood to post, but I'm reading all the things you ladies post at the thread. I'll probably be okay again after I watched Eclipse tomorrow...

See you all later...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
despoina92

Post by despoina92 »

Hey there! No proper time to post because I have my hands full with the choirs. I'm assigned as a coordinator of the Polish choir and there's a guy who seems like an identical twin of Tom Stu, even though this guy has a thinner nose. Last night we were sitting right next to him and I almost told him that twice, but I decided against it, since "Robert Pattinson's best friend" doesn't sound exactly right.

Anyway, gotta spend time with them now.

Later!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Hello again

I'm starting to get very jealous of you all now :mrgreen: . For some reason the UK seems to want to wait for all films, by the time we get to see them the entire world has watched it except us. WHY??? :twisted: I understand having maybe a couple of days in between premiers, it's still rubbish though.

For those who live in the UK, GMTV is doing a Rob interview on Monday morning, and on their website they've got pictures from the prem last night, so we may be able to see Vicky and Ann Marie. :D

Andy Murray is playing at Wimbledon today, and you'd think he'd already won the tournement with the coverage he's getting, I have to be honest and say that I can't stand the insipid and boring bloke.

Buddy is having a very noisy and cheeky day today, he's running around shouting Handy Manny at he moment for some reason? :? :shock: ( i used the shock smiley more for the look on it's face than the fact I'm shocked, I'm waiting for the involuntry twitching to start :lol: )

Brienna, and Fi welcome to the HH! All the ladies here are fantastic, the mods are pretty cool too!

I hope this works for you

Have a nice day y'all