Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Susie »

Just a quick post before bed so I don't get behind....

Diane - Loved your New Moon vid!!! It is really beautiful. Thanks for the link. Again, I was lost in the romance.I noticed your perve mirror got taken down........sorry if I called attention to it!!! I guess the Mods are doing their jobs! Don't let that discourage you from posting!!

st8girl - You are not intruding and you should just join us!!! There are some 20 somethings, some 30 somethings, some 40 somethings and even a couple of 50 somethings on this thread (I'm one of those!) There are even a couple of under 20's to remind us of our youth! Many of us have kids. What's your name and what part of the world do you live in?

Caryn - Nice pics - I have GOT to get some more sources!!! Hey, another thing from the Twilight Commentary - Rob said the version of "Never Think" used in the movie was not the best version. As a musician, I really felt for him on this. He seemed genuinely disappointed that people were hearing the slow version of the song - the other one was better in his opinion. You can tell that he takes his music seriously. I would love to hear his preferred version - have you heard it?

My husband just scowled at me - Gotta Go!
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Where do you ladies get all of these amazingly delicious pictures??

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Susie ~ Is hubby feeling a little neglected? I think all of our better halves have felt that at one time. Thanks for liking the picture I posted got it from our good source Diane on her website. Diane is my go to girl for my pictures.

TammyAZ~ I use to google Rob's pictures but Diane has a wonderful website that beautiful pictures of our lovely Rob.

Have a good night everyone.

To Marielle,Shauni,Trine ,Jaclyn, Mel and the rest of the girls that will be waking up within the next few hours. Here is a Good Morning gift
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

My last post tonight an old video interview of Rob before Superstardom. He is great

Susie don't worry its not you. 8-) I just tend to get this site confused with mine, I don't have any rules and the adults do not have problems saying or posting anything, its different here because there are childern, and teenagers here. I keep forgetting to only post some photo's here, but not all.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Girls....

Wow, you have been busy.... page 4 already....

Diane, you have some decorating skills, girl... :twisted: can you do my house?? (my BF won't like it though) but WoW nice pics....

Desiree, that's nice to wake up to.... ;)
TammyAZ wrote:Where do you ladies get all of these amazingly delicious pictures??
Search on google for 'Robsessed' , 'RAoR' (stands for Random acts of Rob), 'thinking of rob' and of course the site Diane has created....

Susie I have the same ankle problem, I twisted it more that a year ago and it still doesn't work properly...
I watch ANTM because of the drama, I think it's funny to see what kind of drama those young girls can create...but I think we are quite a bit behind, don't what season this is but miss J is getting a bigger tie.
OOH...you not that old...you are as old as you feel (today I'm 80)...but I still can't wrap my head around, the difference in ages I mean, it feels like we are all 18 again when I'm here...

You girls... they are going to do some reshoots in Vancouver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why the HECK!!!! and it's just the Dog and Kstew.........why oh why......it's getting on my nerves.....
Has anyone heard if Rob's on his way as well..????
I'm a bit panicky. now....

well I have to work again....see you girls tonight
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I come back and we have a new thread. O.o *sigh* Oh well.

Hi everyone! I see many new people that I don't know. I'm Ashley. :)

*chirstians thread*

And...erm...I can't really think of anything else to say since I'm barely awake yet.

~short post is short~
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning!
I just love waking up with the Halfway House. Ease into the day with some lovely pictures.

NewJen & Caryn~ :lol: No, it's not me. I would always share with my girls first. But it's strange, since my name is fairly uncommon, even in Norway.

st8girl~ Welcome to this place. And please don't feel like you're intruding. We love a healthy discussion around here. I guess I have to count myself in the "older" section as well. I'm 30 years old and from Norway.

Desiree~ Thanks for the "wake up" picture. Gorgeous!
And what a great job you did loosing that weight! I really should get into some more physical activities. Yesterday I signed a contract with my boss that entitles me to 2 hours of training during workhours per week. We have this arrangement at work. So I plan to make use of that.

Diane~ The tub :shock: Btw, yes, I plan to stop by NT someday soon. It's just so much I have to do once I get online.

I forgot to mention yesterday, that the Robward picture that Caryn posted yesterday (from the bedroom in Twilight) is the very one that took my Robginity. Thanks for sharing that again!

I have to run to a meeting. Two hours of boring chat....Hope you'll all have a fantastic day.

Edit: Ashley~ Hi, it's good to see you around here! Hope you'll stop by again soon.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES :)

TOO MUCH BEAUTY IN ONE PLACE ;)

CARYN- YES IM SO GLAD ME ANDMY PARTNER HAVE GOT IT SORTED AND OUR ON THE SAME PAGE CANT WAIT TO BE A MUMMY :)

SUSIE- YES WERE THINKING THE NEAR FUTURE SO HOPEFULLY TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR I WILL BE EXPECTING A LITTLE ONE :)

OK GOTTA GO GET READY FOR WORK I DONT KNOW HOW IM GONNA GET THROUGH A DAY WITHOUT ROBWARD

OOOOH BEFORE I GO DIANE LOVED YOUR NM VIDEO AMAZING

OH TO BE THIS PIANO
team edward all the way
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

What the hell? New thread? I thought they werent doing that anymore?

Hai guys ive missed you all lots and lots and lots and lots and lots.
Hope y'all have been keeping well ;)

Trine ~ <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Marielle ~ <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Caryn ~ <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
NewJen ~ <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Desiree ~ <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Everyone ~ <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*Christens thread*

And welcome to all the new people ;)
oh oh ohhh and what did y'all think of Kstew in Budapest for her Bday. :mrgreen:

Peter Jackson got knighted today :D:D:D

*swims outta the HH*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

I, too, was scared when I saw the lock on the door.....but then I thought...what is that scent in the air...could it be a shiny new thread?!

NewJen ~ thanks for getting the The List out. I put it together and sent it to Caryn to make sure I didn't miss anyone. I originally had one saved from about a year ago, and I was looking at it like who are some of these people? A lot of them must have been from the early days of the RP as EC thread.

Softball over the weekend was a cold, damp mess...should have taken a picture of the back of my car, could've lived out of it for a week! :lol:

Still haven't gotten tix for Oprah, but if I do, I will be wearing a shirt that says "HH" (I already know how I want it to look!). I'll keep you guys posted.

This next week and a1/2 will be a little crazy here - it's my last week on the PTO and we have a ton of activities at school next week that I'll just be on the periphery of, my youngest will be making her 1st Communion, and it'll be my birthday.
If someone could just keep an eye on my room here, and make sure Rob's comfy in my bed, I'll be very grateful. :D

I'll be checking in when I can, as the Rob-crack always brings a smile to my face.

Can't wait for the e-party!!!

8-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! Have a great day!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ