Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by SwanCullen »

I want to beat my computer! I had a good post typed up and everything. Then WHAM! My computer has fits and it's taken me about 1 1/2 hours for it to finally work. GAH! Anyways. I cannot believe we have a new thread! That's awesome! Thanks ladies for all the kind words about my baby girl. She is a sweetie! I had to take her to the doctors AGAIN today because she is limping and HATES it and screams when I try and change her. She is walking like she has a peg leg. It's cute to see her run though :lol: She's alright though.

I am so excited for Summitt FINNALY chosing a director for BD. I am looking forward to Isle Esme and when Bella gives birth to Renesmee. That part has me worried, as it written so gory buy Stephanie Meyer.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

JenJen Finally they announced it , I bet people were begininng to think I was crazy when I said it awhile back.

I do have a concern right now, and that I think is real and that is Rob and Kristen. I am glad that they are reshooting some scenes and will be promoting Eclipse and feel a bit better that filming is starting in the fall but a lot of things are going on and I just hope Rob and Kristen can deal with everything together.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think I may have missed that post you made. I knew Bill Condon had been talked about before.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tammy~ Yeah, I remember the ranting after BD came out, people actually saying that she should rewrite it etc. I think my biggest issue has to do with the flip flop. For three movies people have talked about nothing but how they had to stay absolutely true to the books, which I agree with. Now, all of a sudden, it’s rewrite the whole thing for us. Argh!! As for feeling silly about Rob, meh, no worries. Just remember, yes, we love him because he’s incomprehensibly beautiful. But, we also love him because he’s uber talented, uber sweet and an uber gentleman.

Desiree~ Wow! That is so amazingly sweet. *looks sheepish* I hope you didn’t mind my question about your siggy and avvy. It just seemed kind of… odd. Not that there aren’t Tay Tay/Jacob fans who love Rob, too. I just always pegged you as an Edward girl. :oops: EDIT: Ahhh, Desiree you little minx you!!! :lol: Yeah, my face was probably way priceless. I actually shook my head and was thinking, “What the Crap?!?! Did someone punk her or something?” Whew, that makes me feel better. I thought I was going to have to hunt down some doglover or something.

Susie~ Hope the show went well. I spent the evening at Biggun’s band concert. Seems like it was a performance night all around.

Tracy~ I sooooo loved Chris’ comments about Rob in Time. I thought they were very very well reasoned and really pretty funny. The whole line about it being tweeted as soon as it was published made me :lol: I don’t know about running off the road, but if I passed a VW Rabbit driven by an oversized dog, I might be tempted to run IT off the road. I hope North Carolina was fantastic and you enjoyed your alone time as well as your girl time. Although, there are some fanfics that have been recorded for download. I honestly can’t say that I could listen to anyone read my favorite fanfics. It would be too…. downright weird with certain scenes. :twisted:

Marielle~ Dog allergies… :lol: That might be putting it mildly. I think they are a little more active since I’m listening to Eclipse

Mel~ Sorry your team came out on the wrong end of the score. Just out of curiosity, who is your team? I think you are right. We have lots in common. I’m not the girly girl either. Played sports growing up. Had to learn how to put on make up and do my hair for show choir. Would rather sit and watch a good college basketball or soccer game than anything else. In a lot of ways, it’s a good thing I don’t have a little girl. With my luck, I’d end up with the girliest, make-up loving, pink-wearing, Barbie playing cheerleader girl ever and be completely lost.

I’ll send good vibes and happy thoughts that you get your advancement at work. Money isn’t everything, of course. But, especially with Buddy, it’s always nice to feel a little more secure.

JennJenn~ Technology Fail strikes again. It happens every now and then. The computers totally do it just to remind us who’s really in charge. :lol: I’m glad to hear BabyJennJenn is going to be okay.

Caryn’s Proud Momma Moment~ Okay, gots to gush just a wee bit. So, earlier, I mentioned that I spent the evening at Biggun’s Spring Band Concert. Well, it was awards night and my Munchkin was named as the 7th grade Outstanding Musician!! Ach!!! He was really surprised and really excited and his bandgeek momma couldn’t be prouder!!
And, for making it to the end of my monster post, you all get…. A little treat. Yummy!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

They only do it when you have something typed that's really important darnit! Well, at least it has never failed me watching Twilight stuff online :) Baby JennJenn is watching Tom and Jerry for the bazillionth time today. I HATE THAT CARTOON NOW!!! Argh! At least it's not Spongbob now. I bet you are a proud momma! Sounds like a very talented son you got that chica! Thanks for the Rob crack :D
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Caryn I find it strange too that they are talking about the book vs the movie. I feel they did think enough of the book and the readers in the first two, or at least MR didn't. They changed the whole relationship between Bella and Jacob in NM, so as I noted before Condon is a screenwriter/director and won his oscar by doing both, so maybe that will light a little fire under MR to think more on the book line and less what she wants to see. I am still peeved with the way they built Jacob's and Bella's relationship and if they ruin Eclipse my favorite book I will be so PISSED OFF can I say that here? 8-)
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Diane, well said girl! I am hoping as well that by Bill Condon being the directior, he'll have a better script if he works with MR.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Jen I think that might have been the delay from announcing Condon to the public. MR is a screenwriter for Summit and she has already come out to tell everyone her opinion of non fans which is not very good, So maybe I hope that Condon has a say in the screen play, A lot of lawyering maybe but after MR last interview she would be wise to pass the torch on.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Ahh okay. She would be wise Diane that's for sure!

Goodnight ladies!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Oohhh!! A new thread!! Sorry I have been absent as of late, Girlies! RL is just so CRAZY BUSY right now with the end of the school year! I will try and do better and not be so neglectful...I promise! Have a great night, Ya'll! :D