Happy Friday, Ladies!
The pages are flying by so quickly I'm having trouble keeping up!!! I don't know if I'm going to be able to maintain my usual "thoroughness". It probably would be good therapy for me. We'll see how it goes as this thread becomes even MORE active!!!
My son's show went well last night. Thanks to all the well wishers. I made a short vid clip for you, but I can't get it uploaded to TinyPics. I'm sure I'll get it to work eventually, but I am totally out of my element. Anyway- like Caryn, I was a proud momma last night- Is it creepy for a mom to say, "My 16 year old son looked so HOT up there doing his aerial act in his tight spandex sparkly costume in the spot lights??" Let me just say - he is buff!! Moms can be proud of that too, and it isn't even creepy!
We have two more shows this weekend and three next weekend. Twilight Connection
- One of the tween performers had a Robward pillow backstage and I temporarily "stole" it from her. I said, "Can I have this?" I hadn't seen that piece of merch before and it was a really good closeup- almost life size - I'd love to cuddle up with that. Of course, the girl thought I was crazy! Tracy
– THANK YOU so much for posting CW’s words on Rob. It is so nice that our Rob obsession is not entirely based on superficiality – the raw sex appeal – we love the MAN too! I really smiled when I read that. So you think that SM will tone down Isle Esme? Has she said that, or are we assuming that?That pic is definitely a contender for my Robginity pic – I haven’t decided on just which one did it for me! Your girls weekend sounds great!!! Careful driving!!Ann Marie
– Don’t think about the end when we have at least two years to go!!! You don’t know how you will feel at that point – maybe you will be busy with a beautiful baby to take care of!Shauni
– You are so lucky to have a boyfriend who loves the total YOU. Could you have found your soul mate already???Marielle
– YES. We MUST have the book that shall not be named. Yes, I was in a hurry yesterday, but ironically the post took about an hour because I wanted it to look cute!!!
Yes, other people just don’t understand our “hobby”. We’ll understand if you have a somewhat limited presence at the Halfway House this weekend! This is for Trine
too – just tell your parents that you are part of a book discussion group online – which is true, of course! I’ve actually used that one with some work colleagues….Mel
– I love your play-by-play posting! I can see what you mean – worrying about going over your boss’s head…Keep smiling and let your man boss wonder ….Buddy – "your man from the film"!!! LOVE it. Your son really understands your inner soul. He didn’t say ‘the’ man, he said, ‘your’ man.Diane
– Love the Hand Jive- I love seeing Rob with his music. Yes, let’s hope Robsten can handle that much scrutiny and that much time together!! They seem to be relatively level-headed people by Hollywood terms. You never know – they could be one of those rare Hollywood relationships that LAST. Tom Hanks…other examples have escaped my mind.Desiree
– YOU ARE SO FUNNY!! I’m glad you changed your siggy (steamy) and avi (beautiful) so that Caryn didn’t start having convulsions. I know what you mean about that first view of Robward!!! I think I did the same, but then I had trouble dealing with the makeup.
I think I lost my Robginity
once and for all when I found this
at the YMCA. Needless to say, I stole it.JenJen
– COMPUTERS CAN BE VERY EVIL. I feel your pain. It’s nice to know that you were trying to talk to us!MissP
– Nice to see you. Will you be here more often after school is out?Trine
– No internet!! Oh No! Moving is such hard work. I really feel for you. BD Rant – I had the same misgivings about Renesmee and the imprinting when I read it, but I love what you said about how it was what Stephenie wanted to happen, so we need to respect that. Thanks for the current Couve pic – regarding the hat – he’s like Brad Pitt with the horrible beaded beard – “I just don’t care how I look! I’m sick of everyone saying how gorgeous I am.” Maybe they want to be taken off the “Sexiest Man Alive” list. Never apologize for posting too much – I love to read your posts!! That first pic of Rob – don’t know where it is from – is yummy!!! I haven’t seen the Runaways yet, and I have no good excuse!
SOMEBODY PLEASE POST MORE VANCOUVER PICS!
I PREFER TO DO ONE-STOP SHOPPING HERE AT THE HALFWAY HOUSE.NewJen
– Are you looking at pictures of Robert Pattinson again??? Let’s hope he never reads our thread…..restraining orders all ‘round!Caryn
– YOU can’t be a wordy wench – I’M a wordy wench!!
Love your coping mechanism for the puppy scenes – the visualization of the crumpled sheets is amazing….Too bad you don’t want to be an alpha…YES- MindreadingEdward- for sure!!! FUNNY. These are good times indeed for us shippers….What instrument does biggun play??? Congrats to him, by the way.
Today I will be going to one of my favorite annual exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts: Art in Bloom
. Florists and individuals do floral arrangements to go with specific works of art. It is amazing - there are hundreds of them scattered throughout the museum - paintings and sculptures. Some of the arrangements are such a fabulous match, a few are "What was he/she thinking???" That's part of the fun. I'm going with my best friend as part of her birthday celebration, with dinner afterwards.
I might check in later, though!!Have a great weekend, everyone!!
What were they thinking when they cut Rob's part out of the movie Vanity Fair???