sorry didnt do an update last night after it was all over, my phone battery went dead and i didnt get home til quarter to 2 this morning
slept in until 12 so i feel a little better however another nap is most definitely needed before the eclipse midnight screening (yes yes we finally get to see it tonight!!)
*********************MEGA MEGA POST!!!!********************************* UK PREMIERE! -o.k. soo heres a basic rundown of what happened (although for you guys on fb you've probably checked out the pics ive uploaded lol).
* sooo we ended up camping out for about 25 hours, yeah we're hardcore, we met kellan lutz, xavier samuels, david slade, alex mraz and boo boo stewart, we were a little dissapointed by the cullen sisters ashley didn't really make that much of an effort towards the fans she kind of signed a few on one side and then did a short interview for us to see then headed into the cinema, nikki signed loads but she didnt make it over to our side
its rubbish as i really wanted a pic with either of them. but all the twi-guys were sooo sweet! david slade signed our mates poster ( we got these massive cardboard poster things that they were putting up), it was the cullen one and he signed right in the middle of robs head and put was here and coloured in robs eyes
it was really funny, i told him i was really excited to see the film tonight and said thank you for signing my book, i got kellan and xavier to sign these headshots that theyd handed out prior to them arriving on the carpet. all the guys basically signed for everyone and were so sweet and polite and just generally truly nice human beings. i think the girls gave up becuase they couldn't really walk on the grass+astroturf in their heels lol .
* on that note i should probably say that Leicster square (if any of you have ever been there you'll know what im talking about) essentially it is a square surrounded by about 3 cinemas and a ton of restaraunts and bars, in the centre is like a small square/ garden with a fountain in the middle but most of the time its all locked up and you can't go in there, however for the eclipse premiere they had decorated it with some astroturf (to bulk up the grass that is already there) and a ton of vines in the trees and lights, to make it look like a mixture of the forks forest and the meadow, they had sprinkled the purple and white flowers all over the grass, it looked really pretty.
* sooo as i said in my mini post we basically spent the whole night having to answer to complete drunkards, just the same questions over and over and over again
"why are you here? whats twilight? what are you protesting? why are you camping out for it?" although we did meet this guy who came over and he was soo nice but check this story out he showed us some pics on his phone and basically his ex likes twilight and had been dressing him up as edward, as in got him the grey coat, changed his hair, got him to do photos that were blatant rip offs of really famos robward photo shoots, it was really hillarious, so any way he was like o.k. ive got to go now im going to the casino if i win anything ill get you guys some food, anyway he came back later and hed bought everyone burger king, bearing in mind in our little gang that had made friends there were like 13 of us, soo we shared it all out but it was really sweet of him, whether he remembered it in the morning is entirely different. even though we were thinking the whole girlfriend story may not be entirely true and that he just did all that stuff himself to get the ladies
we eventually got let into the main area of the square around 10 ish and then just waited there all day just chatting random stuff.
* it got to time for the red carpet and tons of the press came around and interviewed us, we were in the background for soo much stuff
and theres even pics of us and our signs on one of the entertainment websites:check it out here
ha yeah i actually even looked as though ive been camped out on concrete all night
* erm jeez i know ive missed out soooo much lol, o.k. so spread throughout the night they played the separate messages that Rob, kristen and taylor had recorded, they saved Robs until last, but it was totally worth it it was only 28 secs long but it basically said sorry i cant be there hope you all have a really fun night, he looked very tired and he sounded quite hoarse as well, maybes he's getting a bit ill with all this overworking
. gah thats what else i was going to point out! o.k. so aaaalllll throughout the premiere and before all of the media were totally muck raking and trying to get people to complain and moan about the fact that the holy trinity weren't coming and making it a really big deal, it was ridiculous, a woman interviewed us about it and we basically said we were sad but it was fine becuase we love all things twilight, and hello why would everyone have camped out if that wasn't the case, yeah she didnt use our interview because she couldnt make any drama out of it!
* aside from all of that there were just a ton of random celebs walking the carpet oh and we had a group of freerunners who were dressed up as the wolfpack running around the area the whole night.
if ye fancy seeing more check out my fb pics, we had an awesome time and camping out was definitely a new experience and completely worth doing, i love hiow all twi-hards band together and help each other out
in response to posts:brienna
welcome to the HH you'll love it here everyone is super sweet and equally as obsessed. im Vicky im from the U.K.marielle
ha ha yeah i was giggling alot although that soon changed to screaming, i now have totally knackered my voice, i sound like a teenage boy ha hanewjen
the weather was nice, it wasn't actually that cold until the sun started to come up but we had blankets and sleeping bags etc so we were all alright, bless you guys for thinking of us.caryn
boo to the haters indeed, they totally shall miss out, oh man you would be proud of us, some team jacob girl walked past us and was like "yeeeaaahh team jacob" an we were like "booooooo TEAM EDWARD!!!" (although our tshirts, hoodies badges signs etc woul be a giveaway, clearly th muttpack supporters are a little slow ha ha. p.s. have just read all your posts about your eclipse addiction, i totally get it i haven't even seen it yet, its not out until midnight tonight but ive got 4 viewings of it all booked in just this weekend- midnight tonight then 11 tommorow morning, 7 in the evening and 11 on sunday, then am seeing it again on the 9th for the actual proper release.susie
no they didnt have portaloos, we were using burger king and mcdonalds toilets lol but ehere were public toilets nearby, they were a bit grim though. erm mine and my mates sing said "DOESN'T HE OWN A SHIRT?!" TEAM CULLEN" ha ha and then we later added on how long we'd been camped there and how we hadnt slept lol, we stuck on pics of ashley and kellan and then rob and kristen check the pic out on fb gah i cant remember what ann maries said lol. we made them at like 1 ish in the morning i think lol. p.s. in the u.k. we have advanced screenings just this weekend (basically probably becuase everyone complained so much that we were getting it late!) and then we can't see it again until the 9th which is the proper cinematic release.jaclyn
whoop whoop for eclipse TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shauni
i may have just passed out those pics hmmmmm!mel
ha supposedly we were on some of the gmtv footage i saw a bit of it but must have completely missed us on it. weare on the filmfour gallery and we were interviewed by the bbc not sure if they used us on the radio though lol. and we are in the background of tons of interviews, check my fb everyone keeps finding stuff and posting it there lol.ann marie
a thank you for the compliments dude, i truly was worried that wed scared you, yes lexlings my friends and i are epically vocal aboutmost things ha ha. in return to the compliment i should inform you all that ann marie is equally as lovely in person!
right im off i need to go have a nap before 11.00 tonight which is when i leave for the cinema eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ill inform you all of my thoughts later, but seeing as everyone here has such high praise for it i have no doubt that it will be amazing.