Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sorry ladies. Looks like Robsessed had to pull their page with the outtakes for whatever reason. For those who haven't seen them, here are the new outtakes from Australian TV Week photoshoot. So sorry to all those of you who I startled, heart attacked or interupted homework. But, what kind of horrible sister would I be if I didn't share that loveliness? :D

My favorite? No contest. I love those sunglasses. We saw them first on the WfE set. They were around until the very end. Gods, but I love them. He looks soooooooooo good (well he always looks that good but..) when he wears them. Just...THUD!

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I've just got to keep up with the posts tonight!!

Caryn - Kudos on helping us get closer to our new thread! The pages are flying by with posts commenting/reacting to those pics you posted!! :lol: I noticed that they were no longer on RobSessed - thanks for linking them again. WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME FAVORITE PIC!!!! :P

Tracy - You are SO funny! :lol: :lol: Just when I'm thinking you're a refined woman, you suggest clearing off your desk so you can pin Rob down!!!! We'd all like to do that. (I really have a good image of that in my own mind! :oops: ) The preggers pic - notice how the paper cup looks so unsubstantial compared to Rob - interesting art direction, isn't it?

Chrissy - I'd love to tell you my opinion on the drinking age - It should go back to 19 (when I was in college) 18 involves to many high school seniors. Once in college it's just ridiculous to expect that the under 21's are going to abstain from drinking! The 21 age just makes it so tempting to binge drink. Also I think drinking wine and beer at home with parents at mealtimes when kids are teenagers shows them responsible drinking. Plus - why can you vote and join the military, but then not be able to drink alcohol for three more years??The other topic you asked about - exercise - Christina has lost a lot of weight the last 4 years working with a trainer twice a week, so she can probably give you lots of advice.

Jaclyn - I am equally as worried about the rumor that Taylor is going to Rio!!! --Oh I have an idea - Part 2 - Bella imagines Renessme and Jacob fleeing (with their forged documents) to Rio to meet up with Alice after the Volturi kill the rest of them. Still - too expensive for such a short scene....Caryn? What do you think of TayTay in Rio?? December depends upon if Hubs has found a job yet.

Marielle - Your bf already has longish hair, right? He need the right grooming product. Maybe a visit to your salon for tips? I'd love to see him in Ray Bans! 8-) After you've got his hair fixed up, you'll have to post a pic - pm if he would be mortified by posting online! I LOVE THE REMEMBER ME MANIP!!!

Ginnie
- You are the queen of the quoting function! It looks pretty. I get a little confused trying to quote multiple people......I hope your computer is OK. :?

JennJenn
- Looks like we have differing views on the drinking age - I guess it depends on your own experience. My kids are super responsible, so I wouldn't mind letting them be able to drink at 19. It's sort of ridiculous that my 20 year old VERY mature daughter can't go have a glass of wine with a friend who has already graduated. She's not the type to get drunk, and in fact, she is extremely law abiding, so she never "sneaks it" either. Her college is officially a "dry campus", but of course there is still some partying going on. Yet, there is far less than if it weren't a dry campus!! When I was in college, we all drank legally and it was still only certain kids who drank to excess. I truly believe that they were the type to do that whether or not it was legal - but if it were illegal, they might have even drunk more - since it was "forbidden".

OK I finished The Hunger Games - now I have to go buy Catching Fire......... I think Raine and Vicky have read the whole trilogy??? Anyone else??

I still have a couple chapters of BD to finish, so that's what I'll do tonight before I go to bed, which will be SOON!

Nighty Night!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Susie wrote: JennJenn - Looks like we have differing views on the drinking age - I guess it depends on your own experience. My kids are super responsible, so I wouldn't mind letting them be able to drink at 19. It's sort of ridiculous that my 20 year old VERY mature daughter can't go have a glass of wine with a friend who has already graduated. She's not the type to get drunk, and in fact, she is extremely law abiding, so she never "sneaks it" either. Her college is officially a "dry campus", but of course there is still some partying going on. Yet, there is far less than if it weren't a dry campus!! When I was in college, we all drank legally and it was still only certain kids who drank to excess. I truly believe that they were the type to do that whether or not it was legal - but if it were illegal, they might have even drunk more - since it was "forbidden".
I totally understand and get your point. There are definitly those out there that would be responsible and not over do it. I think it depends on what kind of person a person is. Lord knows I wasn't all that mature at 19 (I drove 6 hours one weekend to visit people I met once and told NO-ONE.) I also get what you mean by it getting worse being "forbidden".
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
velvet409
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by velvet409 »

Evening everyone!

I had such an amazing weekend meeting Susie and Ginnie! I think we could have spent days in conversation because we had so much to talk about. Both are awesome ladies and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet them. I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to see Ginnie. As she mentioned the drive from her home to mine is just under an hour, practically all of it highway, so it's just a matter of hopping on the interstate. And because I'm a geek I went and looked up the exact distance between our houses. According to Google maps we live 40 miles (64 kilometers) away from each other.

Ginnie~ Thanks again for your hospitality! I'm thinking when Eclipse comes out we should plan a triple feature movie night. :) That's a very nice piece of Rob paraphenalia. I'm sure you'll keep it somewhere that you can stop and stare often. ;)

Susie~ I'm so glad you were able to get on your flight, and first class too! I know you were worried about getting stuck at the airport again. Ginnie told me you said it was 32 degrees when you got home. That is certainly a big change from the 80 degree weather you left here in Florida. And thank you for your kind words. :)

Tracy~ I know we're so close to HP! I was watching TV with my parents last night and one of the ads came on. I think I was squealing and pointing. :lol:

Desiree~ Nice to meet you! And yes I saw what Anne Rice said about Twilight (for anyone who hasn't read it it's on the Lex blog). It doesn't sound like she's even read the books. As far as I'm concerned she is not entitled to an opinion until she does. If you read them and hate them, fine. Everyone has different tastes. But criticizing something you know nothing about? And "vampire dumbed down for kids"? I take issue with that. I am far from dumb and I am certainly not a kid. She's just propagating the myth that only mindless teenagers read Twilight. And to call a fellow author's work "silly" and a "failure of imagination" is just plain rude and inconsiderate. *takes deep breath* Ok sorry I'll stop ranting now.

Caryn~ :o There was just no bracing myself for that! Wonderful wonderful Robcrack! And I'm loving everyone else's reactions as well.

Chrissy~ I'll have to think about your drinking age question. And congratulations on wanting to be healthier! To answer your question about yoga: it's good for flexibility and relaxation but you won't burn a significant amount of calories doing it. A good exercise routine for losing weight involves both cardio workouts (running, biking, etc.) and strength training (lifting weights or calisthenics). As for diet, you seem to be on the right track; cutting out sugary drinks is a good first step. Try gradually replacing unhealthy foods with healthier alternatives. I'll ask my personal trainer about websites that can offer good advice.
Banner by TammyAZ
"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I just had to post the link to this video, I find it halrious! And K-Stew makes a slip up in it, it you catch it, but she tries to cover it up :lol:

KStew on Krisbians
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Marielle~ Glad you had fun at your festival. We trick-or-treated around our neighborhood for Halloween. Because most of our lots in our older neighborhood are about 1 acre each and involve a lot of walking to get from house to house, we ride around in the back of our friends' pick-up truck. It saves a little bit of time and is a lot easier for the kids. One advantage is that my friend and I (who always end up riding in the back with the kids and getting in and out of the truck multiple times while the husbands drive the truck) can at least bring along an adult beverage. 8-) I also have absolutely no willpower when it comes to Halloween candy, and I take our leftover candy (not the kids' candy) to work. While hubs can refrain and eat one or two pieces at a time, I would eat the entire collection singlehandedly, in one or two days. :shock: I loved your “911 Call” and the pics you posted today, especially the RM manip, and the gorgeously beautiful shot of Sadward from New Moon.

Jaclyn~ I hate the time change too, especially the fact that it will be starting to get dark when the kids get off the school bus. Sorry you didn't have any trick-or-treaters yesterday; that was sweet of you and your bf to be prepared, just in case. I would have brought our kids by if you lived just a bit closer. ;) I'm glad your Mom enjoyed New Moon, but what is a “vampire forehead”? I agree with you that Eclipse Robward is the most beautiful, by far. I think it's taken them three movies to get the hair and make-up nearly perfect. You're always extremely pleasant in your posts, but you seem even happier the last few days. All of you ladies at the Halfway House make me smile too. :D

Ginnie~ I knew Caryn would properly answer your question about Edward's green eyes—she's a walking encyclopedia for all things Twilight.
No “crazy stalkers” around the Halfway House...
Tracy says as she looks around with shifty eyes.... 8-)

Caryn~ WTH is up with Taylor possibly going to Brazil? Knowing Melissa Rosenberg's love for Jacob, she's probably turned the Isle Esme scenes into some sort of threesome. :? Great job by Littlun and his soccer team last weekend. What a fun tournament with cool trophies! Good for you getting one more PJ day this week. Are the kiddos also out of school? For some reason, I thought the state of Indiana didn't have the time change...am I thinking of Arizona instead?

Chrissy~ Your nails look great! Good for you for pampering yourself over the weekend. You certainly deserve a day like that every now and then. As far as the U.S. drinking age is concerned....I don't have any problems with it being twenty-one. But it is odd, (as Susie already mentioned)-- if people are old enough to serve our country and risk their life in combat, they should certainly be old enough to drink alcohol. The drinking age was twenty-one when I was in college, but that didn't stop most of us from obtaining and partaking of alcohol in a pretty responsible manner (at least most of the time :oops: ). And sometimes I do wonder that if the drinking age was eighteen, would people have the compulsion or need to experiment with drinking at relatively younger ages? I guess a lot of it depends upon the individual, how they were raised, how responsible they are, whether there might be a genetic predisposition to addictive behavior or alcoholism in their family, etc. Good luck with your project, and your other studies, as well.

Desiree~ That's great that you're continuing to get more hours at work, but are you having any time for yourself? We miss you around here. Do you know which two classes you'll be taking next semester?

Jenn Jenn~ Your niece was very sweet to help your daughter trick-or-treat around the house.

Christina~ I know you had a blast with Susie and Ginnie, and hope you enjoy future visits with Ginnie as well. Deathly Hallows will be here before we know it. I squealed and pointed wildly at the TV too when I saw the preview on television, as if my husband couldn't see it for himself on the screen right in front of us. :lol:

Susie~ I'm glad I can keep you guessing....I wouldn't want you to think I'm too refined :D . I'm also glad you had such a great trip to Florida and were able to meet both Ginnie and Christina. What a wonderful way to wind up your Halfway House visits before your upcoming surgery. Will you host Thanksgiving at your house the week following your surgery? Of course I know your hubs and daughter are quite the accomplished cooks and will be able to help a great deal. Do you guys have a large or smallish celebration? Hope you get some rest and recovery time since you had such a busy weekend. How's your knee holding up, by the way? Do you teach class tomorrow or are classes cancelled for Election Day? Our kids are out of school because the school is a voting site, and they're staying with my Mom tonight. I like Robward's hair just a bit longer too; I think it was the perfect length in Eclipse. Twilight Robward's hair was just a little too coiffed for me. Everything is fine here....thanks for asking. I just got caught up the past week reading fanfic and with the usual real life stuff...nothing dramatic. My kids very much enjoyed meeting you and Missp too. As far as The Hunger Games series... I did read all three books in about a two-week span of time and loved them. I'm glad to hear you liked the first one, even though the subject matter is a little difficult to stomach at times. Are you Team Peeta, or Team Gale, or neither? I'm totally Team Peeta. Hubs is actually finishing reading the third book as we speak. He's enjoyed them, although he hasn't really formed an opinion about who is the best match for Katniss. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Sisters! Sorry I've been MIA lately, but I haven't quite discovered how to balance my time with RobBell and everything else. We've now had dinner together three nights in a row. He brought me roses and a card last night. I am too sleepy at the moment to spill the whole story, but I will tell Ya'll that I am very much in like right now! :D Later, Girls! My bed is calling my name!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies…

Hihi, I’m still totally fan-girl kiddy after those pictures yesterday…
I have slept really good after those pics and dreamed about Rob big time…as this thread is pg-13 I’ll not tell anything about it (mods might just throw me out if I do)…
But it was gooooooooooood, I think it will take the whole day before I can wipe that stupid grin of my face… :twisted:

Tracy, I see you are in full HP already…and I agree Rob sure do have the power to kill us with his magic…perhaps he learned it while shooting HP GOF….
I posted that picture of Robward in brazil because I thought it would make the mind step easier to Isle Esme, I mean if Robward can look that hot while he plays a tortured man, can you imagine what will happen when he plays the sexy happy Edward version…

Chrissy, for you class project…In Holland the legal drinking age for low alcohol drinks is 16, all alcoholic drinks it 18, it has been like this for the last 10 years or so, before that (when I started to go out) it was all 16…so you can understand that I’m a free thinking girl on that subject…but I think the US has a good point keeping the legal drinking age high. I started drinking when I was 14, these days girls younger than that already drink…I don’t think there is nothing wrong with having a drink every now and then but when you are that young you tend to make the wrong choices more quickly and get yourself into trouble…when you are 16 you just aren’t able to stand your ground against group-pressure, specially intoxicated from drugs or alcohol…so I say NO to you question, when you are older (I believe in the US it’s 21) you can make better decisions while drunk or drinking…it will prevent young people from making mistakes they regret forever...(I speak from experience)
I do agree with Susie, that it is ridiculous that a 20 year old can’t have one glass of champagne or wine to celebrate graduation… maybe they should do it like with the movies…drinking is allowed under supervision of a adult from 18 years old…

Hey Desiree and JennJenn, I’m happy to see you girls around…

Caryn, I agree with you on the favorite picture…he looks so hot in that picture with his sunglasses on…I just feel like wanting to crawl in his arms and have him hold me…he just looks so like the strong sexy man he is in that picture….rrrrrrrraaaawwwww….

Susie, I really don’t think my bf will listen to me when it comes to his hair…I tried and tried and tried… he needs wax or something but he doesn’t want to use it…

Ooh some good BD news, apparently the news that Taylor was going to Brazil as well is 99% speculation…
Apparently Rob and Kris will be shooting in Brazil for 4 and a half days…( I don’t know what to think of that…I mean the whole first part of the book is about Isle Esme…and they only cramp it in 4 days…)..

I'll better start doing something productive at work...see you girls later!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey Ladies!!!

I'M BACK!!! What did I missed? Did I missed something big while I'm lazing around my hometown? Oh, you have no idea how much I missed you Ladies. It's good to be back home but I'm going nuts there. There's no internet connection and even the cellphone signal is bad because its been raining hard since we arrived. Okay first things first, I need to unpack, then fanfiction then I'll be back to read whatever you ladies have been up too...

Later...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey Raine, welcome back!!!... you should check out Caryn's killing posts from yesterday...
seriously she tried to get Rob for herself by murdering us with heartattacks ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house