Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Halfway House Annex **Eclipse Spoilers**

Post by Jazz Girl »

diane771 wrote:HI HH LADIES

This was just posted on NT by Lena -Hottest Eclipse scenes
Enjoy 8-)
Diane~ Holy mother og gods!! Absolutely LOVE it. Please thank Lena for us.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Enjoy 8-)
:o :shock: dianne dude! thank you soo much im getting withdrawals from it at the mo soo that has totally quenched my thirst a little :lol: thank youuuu
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Sonia - Hi!! Nice of you to post :) Glad you enjoyed Eclipse! I too really enjoyed the music score.

I just wanted to say again how I just adored the opening meadow scene... the way it is filmed (the camera angles, and focusing on their faces)... it just makes the scene beautiful. There really is not another word for it! And then the acting! Rob, brushing Kristen's hair away to kiss her neck... these 2 do not seem like they are acting; instead it feels as though we are looking at a very real, very private moment. It is that beleivable! I just love it. I could watch that scene over and over!!

And the leg hitch. Oh my goodness!! It is just...wow! It takes me breath away. Perfect! I can't really imagine them being able to film it better.

I just love it so much!!! (haha, I think my bf is getting fed up of me saying this...I have been doing so every 10 min of so since I saw the film :lol: :lol: )

Diane - Wow! Great great video!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Lena is happy that you all love her video's and she has more on NT and some interesting fanfics about great night time fantasies. Thanks everyone
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Woohoo I finally made it over here. I am so happy we got our very own thread.

HOLY CANOLLI! I went with hubs this morning and saw it in a IMAX theatre. It was the first showing in the morning so it wasn't overly crowded and it was all adults. YAY! I don't think any of them where dog lovers because the minute EDward came on all the girls took a deep breathe. He is the only man that can get a crowd of women's reaction like that.

I really did like it for the most part. I know it didn't follow the book to the t like New MOon pretty much did. I felt it kinda jumbled the story line but it still worked. The one part I was a little disappointed was the fight scene with Victoria. I felt Rob did a amazing job but I felt Kristen didn't deliver what she was suppose to be which was scarred. In the book doesn't she finally see how Edward has this powerful side to him and after he killed Victoria he is hesitant to go up to here because she looks frighten? I can't remember. All in all though I love not only the books but loved the movies as well. Now I need to go and get my movie companion.
EDIT: My friend just text me I am on my way for a second viewing. 2 in one day!
Banner by TammyAZ
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

love the video Diane, what is the song playing? I love that too.

I remembered one other thing that I don't think anyone mentioned. The first meadow scene, when Bella gets up and leaves, didja notice the view as she walked away?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

newtonscricket wrote:love the video Diane, what is the song playing? I love that too.

I remembered one other thing that I don't think anyone mentioned. The first meadow scene, when Bella gets up and leaves, didja notice the view as she walked away?
:lol: Yep, NewJen, I'm pretty sure that Rob didn't really have any difficulty filming that particular moment in the scene. :lol: I swear, between that and the leg hitch, Rob's inner bum-man was doing a little jig.

So, today was viewing # 5 for me. I just can't help it. I'm right back where I was with Twilight. That is to say, I am absolutely addicted to this movie and find myself trying to find spots in the day when I can run away and see it. Going in to work today was totally an excuse to get to see the film on the way home. :lol:

Probably what I noticed most today was the lack of "hidden Edwards". In Twilight, and even some in New Moon, there were alls sorts of little hidden nods to fans. But, that isn't so in this film. I think that is just a matter more of directorial styles. Though, I will say that the one I miss most is the cover art. There are so many ways I can think of that they might have worked it in that would have worked well in the context of the film. Alas, we don't see the frayed ribbon.

Overall, this film keeps its emotional punch for me. It may be because I am such an addict. But, Even after 5 viewings, I still feel all the emotion I felt at the premiere, especially where the big moments are concerned. But, even the little ones still get me. It just keeps getting better and better.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

My 2nd viewing:
First I don't know how I could forget this in my first post. They included Edward giving Bella a graduation gift. I was over the moon. I know how some of us reviewed the leak that can't be named. I am glad they changed that.

I don't know why I doubted DS in fact I wish he was directing the last two. I loved everything about this movie. It brought me back to TWilight. Honestly I can watch this movie a million times and find myself never getting sick of it which is how I felt with Twilight.
Robert~Did an amazing job but I always felt he was perfect for EDward.
Jasper~liked how he was in this one so much more.
I am missing Emmett though cause he is a crack up. Hopefully he will have more lines.
The leg hitch,bedroom scene,meadow,tent. god I could go on. Anyways I think you all get how I felt.

hugs to you all.
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Enjoy 8-)
Diane - OH. MY. GOD. I just went to my happy place.........................................
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by Openhome »

Hi ladies!

Welcome to your own playspot -- Summer Edition! :D

Same rules -- keep it clean in both words and links.

You can find the link to your last thread here.

Have fun posting and playing with all things Rob (in a PG-13, not creepy kind of way)!