Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Tammy- Love all the decor you brought to the new home

Tracy~Those swimming pool picks gave me an idea they need to do Rob by the pool photo shoot. Have fun tonight watching Eclipse. Is it your first viewing?

Raine~Hunter games are on my list of reads. I heard good things about that series.

Sandy~ How was the 3rd viewing? Still isn't enough right. I am going to try and make it to a 930a.m. showing that way I will be back before hubs leaves for work.

Susie~ I so love Rob in bed. Every picture of that shoot leaves me so wishing I was the sheet.

MissP~ Ok you answered my question that I asked in the last thread. Once I am out of school I will read it.

Marielle~Love the wall picture of Rob definitely would look good over the perv couch :)

Brienna~No problem. Names list is always on the first page for all of Rob's homes :) with Susie asking personal questions we all know a personal Rob fanfic is headed in your direction.

Mel~Hope you get the car problem resolved soon. btw did you find buddy a school yet? I only buy everything with Rob if Kstew is in it than it is just a bonus for me. Good luck with finding a new phone I want the new Iphone but am waiting patiently till the bills are paid. They do have Twilight skins for phones. Me wants one!

Caryn~ First I have to comment on Masters of the Universe. Oh my that is my favorite fan fiction and then of course EP follows. Icy is an amazing writer. Gah! Now for my question. I can't find it in the Eclipse movie thread but you stated why you liked it and how you loved the line Why aren't you inside by E to Bella. You stated how it was a reminder of just how much of a gentleman he was. I was kinda confused with both viewings cause it seemed like she just pulled up and I didn't understand why he said it. Someone else was confused and I think. I am asking you cause I know you will have the perfect answer.

Edit: Vicky was posting at the same time. That would be very cool if you,Deb and Ann marie meet up. And I will be there around that time so maybe I can meet up with you girls.

Now for my test I felt good til the essay questions came up . They are half my grade and lets face it I am a terrible writer. I write like how I talk which is a million things on my mind thrown together at once. Hopefully he understands what I was trying to say. Last night hubs and I talked ( we have a really good communication relationship) and he felt I have been so stressed out with my child dev. class that it was probably better for me to take only one class next fall. I agreed even though I was so ether up with getting my BA. So I think I am going to take a english class this fall to help improve my writing. Once I feel comfortable then I will go back to child dev. I think it is best since I am finding out that most classes do a lot of research papers. I have 3 just in this class alone.

I should have nice dreams with this hanging over my new bed at the summer house
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

desiree he he yeah i saw you were around the general thread area :) gah man thats an awesome idea!! we should definitely do it, its a plan (vaguely :lol: ). with your test thing not sure if this helps, but this is what i have always done in exams where an essay is the main part (if there is enough time dedicated to it) i always do a bit of a brain storm before i write and then use that to work from as a kind of structure and that sort of helps how i write about the subject it makes it more do-able by breaking it down into smaller parts, although my northern friends always tell me that im posh and use big words when i talk anyways so that could have something to do with it (ann marie shall testify i am sure to the fact that i dont talk like a posh Brit :lol: )
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Here's-

Sandy's Rob Fanfic

Sandy was headed out yet again for another weekend of fast pitch softball. This time: Rockford. These trips were fun – watching older daughter show her stuff, bonding with the other parents, showering attention on younger daughter so she didn’t feel left out. Yet, it was exhausting being on the go so much. For this trip they were going to stay overnight.

It was especially sunny on Saturday and the games went well. The team won both their games, but Sandy’s daughter strained her wrist a little catching an especially fast ball. Her daughter was worried that she wouldn’t be able to play as well the next day. She had iced her wrist enough and now all she needed was a little taping. Sandy asked the coach for some tape, but the coach had just used it all up on another girl with a twisted ankle. Her daughter was complaining a lot about her wrist and begged her to please go and buy some tape. They just had to win the game on Sunday!

Sandy ventured out to buy tape. She didn’t know the Rockford area that well, so she asked at the hotel and they had given her a couple of options of where to buy athletic tape. It was fairly easy to find the Walmart and Sandy was in and out of there with the tape in no time. Driving back, she decided to listen to some of the Eclipse audio book, since she was going through Eclipse withdrawal and no one else was in the car to complain.

It was the “Compromise” chapter and Sandy found herself driving on autopilot, so to speak.. That would be fine in familiar territory, but not in Rockford. Unbeknownst to her, she had gotten on the freeway and was headed back toward Chicago. She was so immersed in the storyline that she didn’t realize she was practically driving back home. It was about the time that Edward said, “Isabella Swan, will you marry me?” that she noticed the freeway sign for Midway Airport.

Midway Airport??? Oh No. Sandy was now tangled up in the airport maze of roads. She felt absolutely ridiculous having driven all that way! How would she explain this to her family? She pulled over at the first place she could – Arrivals – to call her husband.

Sandy didn’t exactly lie about what had happened, but she didn’t admit the magnitude of it all. She told him that she would be back a little later than expected and not to worry. Her daughters were missing their mom by this time. While Sandy was making the call, she noticed a limousine pull up behind her. She wouldn’t be able to stay parked there long- the security police never let cars stay there long, She finished her call and put her phone away.

Just then, there was a knock on the passenger window. This startled Sandy. It was one of the security policemen. OK, OK. I’ll move my car. No, he wanted to talk to her. Oh great – this is turning out to be a nightmare! Sandy unlocked the door so the policeman could open it. “Ma’am. I have a strange favor to ask you. Since the person you are picking up hasn’t arrived yet, I hope you will consider this request. We have a celebrity issue here. Rob Pattinson just arrived from LA and is currently being hounded by fans and the paparazzi. Would you be willing to help us get Mr. Pattinson out of here?”

Sandy’s jaw dropped. She must be hallucinating - it had been a long day in the sun. Yet, she had always been taught to show respect to those in uniform, so she said, “I’d like to help, officer, but what can I do?”

“When Mr. Pattinson comes out the door, he’ll be surrounded by his people. They will camouflage him as he gets into your car and then they will get into the limo behind you.” You will drive around the loop and back to the Departures level where another limo will pick him up. Then you can loop back around to pick up whoever you were meeting.”

“Are you serious? Why would he want to go in my car?”

“Your car is strategically parked. They’ve done this sort of “fake-out” before, so Mr. Pattinson will know what’s going on. Please, we have to be quick. I can hear them coming.”

This was absolutely unbelievable – a quick trip to buy athletic tape had turned into this surreal set of circumstances. Sandy was overwhelmed with the idea of Rob being in her car, of having to drive while he was sitting next to her. How would she be able to do it? It is amazing what you can do if you have to.

Just as the police officer said, there was some commotion and several people quickly walked out to the curb. Sandy could see the familiar hoodie with Ray Bans approach her car. Rob quickly got in the car. “Hi. Thanks for doing this. We’d better hurry up or they’ll catch on.”

Sandy smiled at Rob, her face flushed. “Oh. Sure!” She didn’t know how she was able to move a muscle, but amazingly, she was able to pull away from the curb and start making her way around the loop.

“There’s no need to rush now that we’ve gotten away from the Arrivals area. Usually, that attracts more attention.”

“I have to tell you, this is the strangest experience I’ve ever had in my life,” Sandy told Rob.

“Sorry about this. I forget that people aren’t used to our paparazzi avoidance techniques. I’m used to doing all sorts of contortions just to get some sort of peace and quiet.”

“Well, it is nice to meet you Robert Pattinson. I’m Sandy.”

“Thanks for doing this Sandy,” Rob said as he took off his sunglasses. “Before we get to Departures, I’ve got to change my jacket to further confuse them.”

Sandy had a hard time keeping her eyes on the road as Rob took off his hoodie and put on a jean jacket from his bag. He also put on a New York Yankees baseball cap.

“You’re taking your chances wearing that cap around here,” Sandy joked.

“Well, I didn’t have time to buy a White Sox cap at the airport. I was in a little bit of a rush.” Rob laughed as he stuffed the hoodie in his bag.

Sandy was just getting comfortable with Rob in her car when she was nearing the Departures drop off area. The time had gone too quickly. She had hundreds of questions for him and now this incredible experience was going to be over. Nobody was going to believe this story!

She could see a limo parked there with some very “official” people waiting. Rob said, “That’s my limo. Pull up behind.”

It was obvious they were in a hurry – all part of the strategy to lose the papz. Rob had to quickly get out of Sandy’s car and rush into the limo without being detected. Before leaving the car Rob said, “Thank you so much, Sandy. I know it seems strange, but it really means a lot that you would inconvenience yourself so much to help us out.”

Rob grabbed his bag and made a dash for the limo. Sandy drove away with a heavy heart. Rob was here and now he is gone. Tears started streaming down her cheeks and she reached for a Kleenex. When she did this, she noticed something shiny on the floor. Keeping her eyes on the road, she fished around on the floor and picked up a pair of sunglasses. Not her sunglasses. Rob’s sunglasses. Oh no! She had to return them to him – they were Ray Bans!

It wasn’t too late for Sandy to make the inner loop back to Departures. She was hoping to catch the limo before it left, but when she got to the curb, the limo had already left. Airport Lost and Found? No way. She was keeping these sunglasses. They looked quite good on her.

Sandy cranked up the radio and sang all the way back to Rockford wearing her new sunglasses. How a trip to buy some athletic tape took that long and resulted in a new pair of Ray Bans was going to be difficult to explain to her family. Oh, and by the way, out of respect for Kristen, this is where it ends.*

*but Kristen keeps asking Rob what happened to his sunglasses.

Enjoy, Sandy!!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yet another gem of a fanfic Susie :D
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie wrote:*but Kristen keeps asking Rob what happened to his sunglasses.

Enjoy, Sandy!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww, Susie, I heart the heck out of you, woman!!! *stands and applauds for Susie* *two finger whistles* *claps some more*

By the way, Sandy, you WILL be passing those RayBans around to be appreciated by all, right? :lol:

Desiree~ OH! Well, I don't necessarily love that line persay. My point was more that from the very start of the scene, which is that line, to the very end, it is night on perfect in every way. But, as for the line itself, I have my own issues with it. I think someone pointed out on the movie thread that it was a little odd, given that he left her to drive herself to his house when Victoria and a band of newborns are out to kill her. I heartily agree with that assessment. In the novel, he picks her up, of course and then carries her into the house. But, I think they put that line in there to show how eager he was to see her, to have her to himself. She'd barely just arrived and already he'd waited too long for her, he wants her inside and with him. I did find that kind of sweet. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Vicky~ when I am in the general thread it is usually I left my laptop to attend my lil ones. Hopefully I get a chance to make it back here. :) Yes a vaguely plan for right now. Still have yet to purchase the tickets as it stands here is what we will be doing :
London, Rye,Salisbury,Glastonbury,Cotwolds. Is any of those places close?

Caryn~ I knew you would have a answer. I think it was Pennybug that was questioning it as well. I think that explains it perfectly. As far as the newborns maybe that was why he kinda rushed her inside almost saying I have been waiting to long and you know the dangers out there you need to be in here with me. Thanks!
Banner by TammyAZ
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Just a quick one before work....

Desiree In case you missed it on the old HH thread, I would love to make you a banner just let me know if there are any particular pictures or quotes you want, and I'll take it from there!!

Susie I'll have to read the fic after work...I fell asleep and now I'm running late... :o

Talk to you ladies later tonight!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Susie, you have totally made my day! {{HUGS!}}

First, I almost spit my Diet Pepsi out onto the lap top when I clicked on the "audition"...

Susie wrote:Happy Hump Day, Ladies!!

Sandy- Thanks for all the decorating. I’m so glad you still love Eclipse after the 3rd time! Your Rob Fanfic will be later this afternoon. It is ready, but I have to let a few posts go by before I post it so it doesn’t look like I’m monopolizing the thread!! On another topic, you need to check out this audition coming up on August 9th.
But then the fan-fic was unbelievable!! You are truly talented and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

All I can offer in thanks is a little bit of this, this, this and finally this...because what goes better with Rob & his Ray Bans, than the Stoli shirt?. 8-)

Caryn ~ you know damn well I'll share the wealth with my girls here! :D

thanks to all you girls for always being here and sharing the RobCrack! MWAH!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hi everyone!

I have had no time the past couple days to even check in :( I am having withdrawal symptoms Haha! And I missed the shiny new thread & 10 pages!! It has taken me 2 hours to get caught up - whew!

On the new thread, you girls have decorated it wonderfully!! Thanks for the beautiful furniture & pics!

Deb - I was mad yesterday I couldn't get on here to say congrats about the exam results! I'm glad you got my message on fb tho. That is really really great about your exams - your hard work & studying really paid off!! YAY!!
Also, yay on the new laptop!

Desiree - I was going to post a shiny silver volvo pic for you to wish you good luck on your test (to give you good luck, like what happened on your first day of school) but I see you have already sat the test! I am sure the test went very well. Essay questions are always quite tricky I think. When do you get your results? That makes sense to take an English class in the autumn. Is this full time, or an accelerated course again?
ps. Glad you loved Eclipse! Twice on 1 day?? Cool!

Marielle & Brienna - I was also mad I didn't get to come on The Lex earlier to say WELL DONE HOLLAND!! I was so happy that they won, thinking of you guys :) I hope they win against Spain on Sunday!

Shauni - Aww sorry your exam didn't go too well. You never know though, you might have done great! I have got my fingers crossed for you. I hope you manage to get some well deserved rest now - you've earned it!!

Raine - Oh no, I was really sorry to hear about your neice. I glad to hear she is back home now. I'm glad you were able to make her smile at the hospital by bringing her favourite stuffed toy!
Being alone in the house overnight is scary I think. I always dash up to my room and jump under the covers!!
Wow, that's pretty cool that we have a very similar text message alert!!

Caryn - WOW! Rob & Kristen showed up at the cinema?? Together?? I don't think I have ever been more jealous of the people in the cinema!!
I missed the new thread move too, but didn't even have fanfic as an excuse :lol: Which one were you reading? Aah, just saw from your next post it was MotU. I haven't read that one yet. I am so behind on fics!!

Susie - I loved your mega post after your vacation!! Yay!! Your trip sounds like it was a lot of fun! I love when you go on holiday and have traditions that you do every time. It's really nice I think :) How cold was the lake?? The Alpine Slide looks like it would have been very good! (also, what are "s'mores"... I've heard of them before but I can't remember what they are...).
Sorry your friend didn't like to hear about us. I agree that it would have been nice to feign interest, but some people just hear you speaking about "internet friends" and then they roll their eyes and stop listening... I hope you had a nice time & a good catch up apart from that!
JennJenn's RobFic - I loved that her little girl knew "Edward"! *sigh* Rob is so caring :D
Sandy's RobFic -[/b] Haha, I loved the end "*but Kristen keeps asking Rob what happened to his sunglasses" :lol:
You really are great at these. I love how you incorporate all the little details about our lives. It makes it feel real!

Tracy - Yeah my coworkers are all very nice so far, they seem really friendly and welcoming. I completely agree - it should be a priority to be able to log on to The Lex and stare at RobCarck at work!! Much a bigger priority than actual work :P :lol:
How was Toy Story 3? Did you see it in 3D? I am really looking forward to it when it comes out here!

Diane - You will have to be in hospital for 7 days? Aw that's a bit rubbish! I hope you manage to use your laptop so you can keep up to date with Rob!

Vicky - I made my text message alert sound myself Haha! I took the volume from a video clip on youtube, converted it to a .wav and it works perfectly on my phone. I was quite proud of myself Haha!

NewJen - Wow! That's pretty scary about the WW2 bomb being found! Yikes! I assume it got removed ok?

Sho - Hi! Glad you found Rob's Halfway House (or should I say Summer House!). I'm Jaclyn. I agree with Shauni - your banner is beautiful! Looking forward to your next post :)

missp - Congrats on finishing Perfect Forever!!

Mel - THANK YOU!!! I had no idea there was an Eclipse movie special on Sky Anytime! I just checked and thankfully it is still there - yay!! I will try and watch that at the weekend.

He looks so innocent here...aww!

I am so so tired tonight. I was going to go to bed early, but I wanted to catch up here. I also wanted to read some fic updates but I don't think that will be happening as I really am tired!!

I will try my heardest to check in tomorrow but I have got lots planned the next few days :( I miss you girls!!

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Halfway House Annex **Eclipse Spoilers**

Post by openfire »

Hello,

I get what you mean Caryn about the lack of the cover art in the film. It would have been nice.

The thing I was most sad about that there was no SlowMo Edward enterance walk!! :( But in it's place was the beautiful opening meadow scene...so I forgive DS :P

I am just LOVING the soundtrack. Even more so now that I have seen the movie and now know where the songs were placed...
The song during the fight training (I forget the name, I just know it is number 11 on my CD :lol: ) I think is great for the scene! Every time I hear the song now I get images of the movie scene in my head...Jasper being so witty with his training comments, Edward & Carlisle running at one another, Rosalie landing on the ground in the cool way that she does, and Alice & Jasper training... I just love it!! It makes me want to jump around when I hear it (maybe not such a good thing when I am listening to it in my car Haha!).

Also, the music for the "my Bella" scene. Wow! (that's Band of Horses right?). Hearing the song now makes me swoon. The music fits the scene perfectly. It is so romantic sounding. Every time I hear the music, I know hear in my head "you'll always by my Bella" (at which point I almost faint from happiness) and then "my Bella, just less fragile" (at which point I am giggling like a madwoman!).

I felt the music flowed much better that it did in New Moon. Sometime in NM, it felt like they had a song on in the background just for the sake of it...imo anyway!

Anyways, I really do have to get to bed now!

Enjoy your repeated viewings of Eclipse everyone!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!