Good Evening Ladies!
I'm keeping up with the posts!
Thanks for all the nice compliments on Sandy's fanfic!Brienna
– Wow! That’s a lot of info! Thanks. You must be very busy with your two little ones. It reminds me of Desiree.Caryn
– Now I’m curious about 50 shades. We’ll have to talk. Thanks for going back to the “winter house” to get all those important things for us. Your favorite Eclipseward moment - HOW did you get that screen cap –did you do it yourself??? Now you need HQ! I know you can’t wait for the DVD….Vicky
– Thanks for the update on the semi-finals – so it’s Netherlands v. Spain. Wow. When I picked winners, I had the Dutchies all the way. Too bad there is no money involved. Posh? I can tell that you can be if you want to…Deisree
– Rob in bed – you wish you were the sheet? How about under the sheet?
Pool pics – I’m blushing at the thought of Rob in a swimsuit…….
Essay questions are a real pain, but you can develop a strategy for them. I think it is good to just take one class in the fall – that way you won’t get too stressed out. After all, you still have your maternal responsibilities! I couldn’t handle anything extra when my kids were that little. I went back to school when they were in school full time. So, I think you are amazing!Tammy
– You’re like me – even if you’re running late, you just have to check in at the Summer House!Sandy
– I’m so glad you enjoyed your fanfic!! I love your thank you pics!!! Some I hadn’t seen before!!! The Stoli/RayBan pic – I find myself transfixed on his jeans – it’s been happening a lot lately….Jaclyn
– I’m always so happy to see your posts! I’m glad you like the people at your new job. I know how frustrating it is to want to be on the Lex and not be able to!!! You did a great job covering a lot of territory in your Mega post. I too sacrifice sleep to be on here! S’mores
– you toast marshmallows on a campfire and then you put it between two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate. So delicious, you want “some more”! I like two marshmallows – the pic shows only one and it’s not even toasted!! The hot marshmallow melts the chocolate a little.Shauni
– Can’t wait to see your decorations tomorrow!Diane
– It is so cool you can still work on your laptop while you are in the hospital!!! Are they keeping you comfortable?MissP
– 900 hits already??? WOW! What a great feeling. I know just how you feel about putting all that time into a post and then losing it. It is hard to remember everything you said – plus all that wasted effort! Now I try to do my posts on Word first – then I have the back-up if something goes wrong when I copy and paste. Is band tightening routine? It’s a good thing, right? Thanks for the compliments on my writing. Did you catch any of the stories I did the first week of June? I did 12 of them. I have them on a Word document if you want them. Tomorrow is your Rob fanfic!!! (I wrote it yesterday!)Tracy
– Your friend is just going to die seeing hot Robward on the big screen. Are you doing IMAX??? I now want all my Robs in IMAX. …drool…Jenn Jenn
– How’s the writer’s block? Another thing I do is imagine the characters at the start of the scene and just let them go - see what they do. This only works if you’re not thinking too hard – like washing dishes, doing laundry, driving, taking a shower, brushing your teeth (a 3-minute sonic toothbrush is great for this!) It does not work if small children are constantly talking to you, however!Fi
– I’m so sorry to hear about your split!
That must be very stressful for you. Sofa-surfing does not sound good. I hope this is all good in the long run – a new chapter in your life?? We’re here for you!! I want to do a mini Rob fanfic for you this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. I hope you’ll be around.Time for beddie byes now!!!
(At least it is an hour and a half earlier than last night!)