Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by Jazz Girl »

A little bit of inspiration to get my sisters through the afternoon drag!! I'm telling you, girls. I don't know which part of that picture I focus on more; the very shapely backside nicely highlighted by well-fitting trousers, or the downright fantastic shoulders and back lovingly caressed by a shirt that has been the source of most of my fantasies for the last 2 days.

*sigh*

*swoon*

*THUD*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

marielle wrote:
Okay, so this is a nice bit on the actual shooting of the Isle Esme scenes in Brazil… … Read carefully they talk about a waterfall scene with Bella and Edward… I wonder what that is all about, but I love to fantasize about THAT…
okay just one to get even more giddy
Jazz Girl wrote:Marielle~ Between this bit of info, and this one I don't know which to be more excited about!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Holy Heaven... You girls are killing me! I have children in the house, I should not be this worked up!!!! :o :x :o
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think.....oh hell I give up haha! The pictures and vidoes coming out got me all a fluster! Loving all this stuff!

Caryn-LOVE your new Avvie!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think I need to be turned into a Cullen! My heart is dying!

(thank you Caryn for posting the link!)

EDIT:
Tammy, I LOVE the wall paper!!! Great job!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:A little bit of inspiration to get my sisters through the afternoon drag!! I'm telling you, girls. I don't know which part of that picture I focus on more; the very shapely backside nicely highlighted by well-fitting trousers, or the downright fantastic shoulders and back lovingly caressed by a shirt that has been the source of most of my fantasies for the last 2 days.

*sigh*

*swoon*

*THUD*
Seriously girls, you're killing me.....but what a way to go. :lol: I'm not sure how I functioned at work today away from all the Robcrack, but I somehow managed. I even printed copies of a couple of the lovely Robward/Krisella pictures to show my Twi-addicted co-worker today. She doesn't frequent the internet as I do and wasn't aware of all this hoopla yet. The funny thing was, when I showed her a couple of pictures of Rob and Kristen canoodling and kissing, she said, "Are you sure that's not real?" :D
I think the evidence of their love is just about plain as day....for everyone to see. ;)

I'm with Ginnie. There are children in this house too, and I keep having to quickly click away from the gorgeous pictures at the computer when my 10-year-old daughter comes in to ask me a question about her homework. I don't want her to realize the full extent of my cougarishness. :D

Caryn~ You're so right about Rob's carefully tailored trousers and THE SHIRT...the shirt that has been on my mind quite frequently the past couple of days as well.

Here it's the rolled up sleeves exposing well-defined forearms, as well as the upbuttoned, open neck highlighting a delicious collarbone, and something about the trousers sans belt :shock:

And from your picture posted above:
Here it's the relaxed, sheer fabric allowing us to see what lies beneath, and the evidence that Rob has obviously continued hitting the gym since New Moon 8-)

I'll be back to check in with you all later....heading to daughter's basketball practice in a minute.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Sisters! I am so sorry I’ve been MIA for so long! The WEIGHT LOSS CELEBRATION was a huge success and an absolute blast! RBell is an absolute SWEETHEART and we are fast approaching… well we HAVE fallen in love! When you’re 49 and 42 respectively… you just know! I have a few pics on photobucket to post for Ya’ll of the celebration and RBell. My sweet little student teacher is busy with the kids right now, so I am playing. This is probably going to be an EPIC mega-post as I intend to catch up on all posts.
SATURDAY:
MARIELLE~~ I’m glad you enjoyed the episode of Come Dine with Me. I pretty much grin from ear to ear the whole time I’m with the BF! Bella is so cute with him. I’m simply chopped liver when he’s around!
CARYN~~ Love the Twilight hairdresser story! The girl who does my nails is a Twilight fan, too. It’s so much fun to talk shop with her.
SWANCULLEN~~ Yum!! I love homemade veggie soup and cornbread! Especially on a cold winter night for supper! It’s taken me a long time, but I’ve finally realized that I DO DESERVE TO BE HAPPY with someone as great as RBell. Hmm… I may have to check out the Jacob fic.
SUSIE~~ Wonderful Rob dream! Hmmm… partially nude, huh? The party was amazing, and BF had to work. He was so hoping to get to go, but I think it worked out for the best because it was such an emotional day. He was there to spoil me after I got home. And, yes… He is definitely one of the rewards.
RAINE~~ I am so sorry to hear of your Aunt’s passing. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Yes. Bella definitely approves of RBell. She loves him and the attention he gives her. But, she also knows when he means business. It’s so cute.
JACLYN~~ Sorry your night out at the pub didn’t go as well as you wanted. But, it sounds like you had an interesting encounter of sorts. I know what you mean about the love we HH SISTERS have for one another. I feel so fortunate to have such supportive Twi-Sisters! I love all of you!
BLUE STAR EGO~~ It sounds like the diet is doing the trick! Those trips to the bathroom mean your body is burning fat!
SUNDAY:
ILOVETWILIGHT~~ Looks like your learning your way around the threads just great! It’s good to have you with us!
MARIELLE~~ Operation TWILIGHT INFUSION is underway for BF. LOL! I’m not sure how successful it’s going to be. He likes to read NON-FICTION. I think he’ll watch it just to humor me. However, I would rather not have him be a total convert. I like to keep some things to myself.
GINNIE~~ That extra hour is always so good except the part where it gets dark at 4:45 pm! Those words for Raine were just beautiful… as usual! You are such a talented and caring person!
SUSIE~~ I hope you enjoyed the day with your daughter at the college church service. Whenever you mention St. Olaf, I can’t help but think of THE GOLDEN GIRLS and Rose always talking about St. Olaf in her crazy stories! LOL!
OPENFIRE~~ Yummy RPATZ in a suit! Sounds like you enjoyed the festivities with the fireworks! And what can I say? The RobSten pics are just… WOW! And… a speed boat! That does look a bit like Kristen in the seat next to Rob. *GAH!* The year just can’t pass quick enough!
SWANCULLEN~~ I can’t believe it’s been 16 ½ years since you’ve seen your mom and sisters! I see mine very often – one sister almost daily, the other two at least weekly or monthly. I see my Daddy and Mama at least twice a week. I think I’d lose it if I had to go very long without seeing them. I’m excited for you that you get to see your family!
RAINE~~ The goodbye you and your family gave your aunt was just beautiful! I just know she loved it! I’m so glad you all are at peace!
SUSIE~~ Eww! I hope the vertigo is better! That’s such a miserable feeling! DROOL WORTHY indeed!
BLUE STAR EGO~~ I love horror movies, too! Children of the Corn (all the old ones) are my favorites. I also like Jeepers Creepers, too. The Final Destination movies and the SAW movies are good, too.
CARYN~~ I know what you mean about RobWard’s hair. Why is is so dark AND why is it so short? Sounds like the jewelry party was a lot of fun. I am a jewelry freak! A girl can’t have too much! *GAH!* The shirt! *HEART FAIL!* The Rio shots… the kissing!
TRACY~~ I am definitely enjoying myself. RBell is so attentive and romantic! He has a lot to deal with right now with a new job and all, but we’re working through all the new stuff and doing a lot of talking about all kinds of things. I know it’s been only a few weeks, but I really feel like he’s going to be around for awhile. I know… the balance will come. I’m just enjoying the ride right now. I love the anthem you posted for Raine! Beautiful words. You’re another one of those rare people who know just what to say and when to say it!
MONDAY:
VAMPIRELOVER~~ Sounds like you had a terrific weekend!
MARIELLE~~ It has been soooo cold here this week, and it’s not even officially winter yet! I sooo dread when winter really arrives! I agree. Bella would never be able to walk backwards in such high heels. *SIGH* Can they not just stick to the character if they’re not going to stick to the book?
OPENFIRE~~ Hope your Monday was a good one! I’ve been grinning continuously since the first pics I saw this afternoon! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE! Suzan’s explanation of the Rio scene is a good one. It makes much better sense.
TRACY~~ My shipper heart was so hoping that the Rio pics weren’t movie-shooting related. They are sooooo sweet together. I’m on the Lex during school because my student teacher is in charge this week. When I saw those pics, I was bouncing up and down in my chair! Yes, the dress is adorable on her, but definitely more an Alice pick than a Bella pick. And, the book did mention about them doing things in Rio. Edward was trying to keep Bella busy and tire her out so she wouldn’t be *AHEM* able to do the *AHEM* stuff that causes feathers to fly! LOL!
CARYN~~ As usual, you so eloquently stated EXACTLY the way I feel about the wedding ring and the dancing in Rio situation! I too, am holding out judegment. But, BC is definitely on my suspicious list! And that shirt is simply devine! I may have to buy my Rob a shirt that color. It would make his baby blues pop like fireworks!
GINNIE~~ Please don’t let that train to Idiotville take a detour to North Alabama. I’m deliriously in denial about anything imperfect with BF right now. I know we will hit a couple of snags eventually, but I want to just have a little more fun first. Yes… Tammy needs to hook us all up! LOL!
EDWARD’S RAGAZZA~~ Hope you were able to get all of your errands taken care of yesterday! My day was GOING to end with a casual dinner with BF and a little time curled up beside him on the couch. HOWEVER… I dropped my phone in the toilet yesterday and had to go to the Verizon Wireless store and take care of getting a new one overnighted to my school address. *GAH!*
SUSIE~~ I KNOW!!! Thank goodness I’m not teaching this week! Can this next year possibly pass by any slower?
TAMMY~~ Can’t wait to see the wallpaper you come up with on these new pics! *GASP!* I just saw one you did! AWESOME!
SWANCULLEN~~ Flatlining!! *Rolling around on floor laughing and holding stomach!*
BLUESTAREGO~~ “OMGucci Loafers!” Baahaaaa!! Ya’ll are cracking me up today!
TRACY~~ Yes, Edward helped Bella sniff out the cotton t-shirt and denim jeans when they were in her GINORMOUS closet. Have you got big plans for the DEATHLY HALLOWS premier?
ILOVETWILIGHT~~ *waves HELLO!*
VELVET409~~ My celebration was terrific! And the BF is wonderful! Thanks!
SUSIE~~ Hi Roomie!! How’s the vertigo?
TUESDAY:
MARIELLE~~ Sheesh! You had a Rob dream, too?? I want a Rob dream! Wait a minute! I’ve had a Rob dream… it was just another Rob. LOL! RBell has been in my dreams a couple of times lately!
GINNIE, JACLYN, FI, TRACY, CARYN ( OMG! The booty shot!)~~ Seriously! *THUD!* I just can’t take it!

Well... I warned Ya'll it was going to be epic! Here are the pics I promised before I pack this laptop up for the day and head home to RBell and fix him some dinner. :D
Me and my cake on Celebration day!
Another shot of me and my cake!
RBell and Bella - She's as much in love as her Mama is!

Ya'll have a great night and a terrific Hump Day! I'll try to find some balance soon! :D
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

MissP-Way to go! You look fantastic! The cake looks great! Is that image one of you on the cake? Cool! I'll be gone for 4 weeks and no lex so I will do a mega post when I get back. It'll be weird not to talk to you all but it will be cool!

Okay, I went to the store to get supper and oh my word! People are INSANE! I wanted to slap this one lady in the face because she deliberatly got in front of me. Grrrr! But I knew it would be bad :lol:
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey everyone, hope your day was productive. :) My day was FILLED with Vampire moments. :D

Everyone should be nice to me because I DONATED BLOOD! :D .
It was my first time today. I was very excited about that. They'll be sending my donator's card in the mail soon. I've always wanted to do it but the only 2 opportunities I've had, something always went wrong. I gave a pint today, the next time I can donate is January 4th. It went pretty smoothly. I answered all of their quesions. The only minor bump we hit was when the nurse couldn't find my pulse. In my mind I was like Holy mountain lions, I'm a vamp!.... Yea, I know, silly. She kept losing it for some reason. I would show her where it was but she never felt it. Eventually we had someone else come in and do it. I didn't take long to fill up the bag. 10 minutes and was done. Afterwards, I had to sit in the little recuperation section and drink/eat something. OMG, such torture! If Desiree had been there, she'd be so proud. I was even surprised at myself when I turned away from the mountain of sugary calories sitting in front of me! I bypassed all of the cookies and cakes and sodas and juices and chocolate and candy bars and skittles...... you get the point. I settled for a pack of unsalted trail mix (130 calories. almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, rasins. I didn't eat the rasins though. I had rasins in my chicken salad for lunch and I didn't want to double my serving.) and 2 cups of water.... oh, all while listening to the man next to me smack loudly on his Oreos while stuffing his backpack with Lorna Doone cookies. ::sigh:: Longest 15 minutes of my life. I made it through though, all while saving a life! :D

Next, in Biology, my teacher was going through our next chapters on our next exam. While doing so, the door opened up behind us and the teacher goes "Hello, Mr. Edward. What can I do for you?" I nearly choked on my water. I know, silly. But, it caught me off guard. THEN, the teacher asked us a question, no one knew the answer. So, he begins to write the answer on the board. He writes P-L-A-N and I yell PLANARIA! It was the right answer. Twilight officially rules everything I do.

Even though I donated this morning, I've felt ok all day. Except I've been a little heated. My skin isn't hot or anything, my face and all feels warm inside. I've cooled down some since then. It's around 6pm now and I'm feeling a bit dizzy. :( I'm gonna lie down and drink more water. Oh, right after I talk to my neglected FaceBook friends. For got about that!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful evening!

EDIT:
MissP: OMGreen Acres! You've lost 108lbs?! How!? You look amazing! Conratulations. I'm the road you've been on. I neen to get a lot off. The diet has been hard but I'm not giving up. Trust me, I've though about it but I told myself I need this too badly. I am a HUGE fan of the Saw series! Have you seen the last one yet? I haven't gotten to see it yet but I will soon.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

SwanCullen wrote:MissP-Way to go! You look fantastic! The cake looks great! Is that image one of you on the cake? Cool! I'll be gone for 4 weeks and no lex so I will do a mega post when I get back. It'll be weird not to talk to you all but it will be cool!

WHAT!!! FOUR WEEKS! :o Where are you going JennJenn??

BlueStarEgo wrote: Everyone should be nice to me because I DONATED BLOOD! :D .
It was my first time today. It's around 6pm now and I'm feeling a bit dizzy. :( I'm gonna lie down and drink more water.

Sweetheart... they did tell you to eat a full meal afterward right?? You need to have plenty of calories and yes... sugar (unfortunately) to help your body recoup. Donating blood is one of those things you shouldn't do when you're on a restrictive diet. Just be careful and make sure you get plenty of nutrition tomorrow. Okay??? (that's MammaGinnie talking now, BTW. ;) )

EDIT:: Where's Susie today??