First and probably only post!
I didn't quite hate it, but I really don't think the guide deserved to be published. 95% of it was a repeat of information we could easily glean from the books. The other 5% was just... stuff. Interesting to know if you're still deeply invested in the series, a more than a bit of a laugh if you've left the fandom for better things. Basically an excuse to waste more paper on an absolutely massive book to make more money. This is why we have the Web, Steph. The Internet is a wonderful place to build a Twiverse encyclopedia, rather than just reiterate the entire series over again (really, like 20 pages dedicated to the major plot points of ALL THE BOOKS? Please inform me what the point was of that).
Best part: Seeing Rinian's fanart, which is honestly the only Twi-art I've ever liked, mostly because the Cullens are alot better looking in it.
Vaguely interesting: Volturi background, even though I've long since lost any soft spot I once harboured for the 'bad guys' of the series. Just nice to get a vague, mismatching approximation of dates and 'prehistory' that didn't quite add up but it's her headcannon so whatever. Oh, and the talk about all the cars. Interesting, much better written than everything else.
The worst: Basically the rest of the thing, especially her playlist 'explanations'. I understand that those are just her inspiration and I don't need to agree with them at all and she put them in there to (make the book bigger) give fans a visual of where the songs she listened to would go to allow them friendly debate on why each song works where it is and blah blah blah. They were just ridiculous.
All around just meh. You lot can like it, I only read it for the laughs and some vague interest in what she was going to muck about with in this. So sue me.
Lidia Tagliano. The Boss... -TM