Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by save-the-wetlands »

OMC! Oh My Carlisle!
He was amazzing! I was on the edge of my seat when he made his first entrance during the hospital. He had the whole fatherly thing down during the movie. I loved the part when he was guiding Edward right after the fight scene, I think that was his best moment. And the part right after the Port Angles scene
And the flashback scenes....WOW! I thought that just added more to the movie. The neck-biting was pretty intense.
I can't wait to see him in New Moon! It was really sad that they cut out his change/history scene, that was one of my favorite parts in the book!!
ImageImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

save-the-wetlands wrote:OMC! Oh My Carlisle!
He was amazzing! I was on the edge of my seat when he made his first entrance during the hospital. He had the whole fatherly thing down during the movie. I loved the part when he was guiding Edward right after the fight scene, I think that was his best moment. And the part right after the Port Angles scene
And the flashback scenes....WOW! I thought that just added more to the movie. The neck-biting was pretty intense.
I can't wait to see him in New Moon! It was really sad that they cut out his change/history scene, that was one of my favorite parts in the book!!
Oh, I know! I was really looking forward to seeing the paintings and his office, but that was competely cut out. Boo! But really good looking Carlisle though. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

So right. He was amazingly good looking. i love Peter and his acting. I've seen NINE of his movies including Twilight.
ImageImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I've never seen him in anything, never heard of him actually, but he should book plenty of roles after this.
Love hem', Love hem'.
ImageImage
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

I saw him in Can't Hardly Wait, Hollow Man 2, Tempted, The Unfinshed Affair, Foxfire, The Scorpion King, After Jimmy, TWILIGHT!
ImageImageImage
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

He was simply amazing in Twilight! And he looks exactly like the Carlisle I pictured when I read Twilight two years ago! Did you know that he (Peter Facinelli) actually is a vegetarian? I thought that was quite funny when I found that out! And he looked really really good as Carlisle! :oops:
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

threethings wrote:
save-the-wetlands wrote:OMC! Oh My Carlisle!
Oh, I know! I was really looking forward to seeing the paintings and his office, but that was competely cut out. Boo! But really good looking Carlisle though. . .
I agree. I really wanted to see the paintings, as well.
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

italiangirl1577 wrote:He was simply amazing in Twilight! And he looks exactly like the Carlisle I pictured when I read Twilight two years ago! Did you know that he (Peter Facinelli) actually is a vegetarian? I thought that was quite funny when I found that out! And he looked really really good as Carlisle! :oops:
And he has Italian heritage. I thought that was kind of funny considering the bad guys in the books are the Italians.
ImageImageImage
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Because of Peter I no longer just love Carlise as the 'dad' figure in the books...I find him incredibly sexy and hot. I love him. :) I can't wait to see him mooorrree.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

You said it all.
It's kinda funny how he talked sometimes, like english was his second language. Heavy accent.
But that adds.
ImageImage