Siblings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ChanelChic
Settled in Forks

Re: Siblings

Post by ChanelChic »

I have a lil bro who is 6 years old [and very annoying! ;) ] and an older sister who is 17 [who is also very annoying!]
Image Image Image
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

I have two older sisters and a youger brother. My sisters and I are best friends.
My older sister is 33 and has three kids she is divorced, and I can see how divorce can affect the kids, she is like a single mom because her ex hardly helps her with the kids, money wise and in everything else, but she knows that we are here for her so the kids have everything they need that we can provide except the love of a father which is irreplacesable but there is nothing we can do to change that.
My other sister is 29 and has four kids she has a good husband and we were always thought to be fraternal twins because we are only a year and three months apart.
My brother is 25 and we used to be really close I use to look out for him and help him in whatever he needed I worked in my teens and I always spoiled him he loved that, but he is married now and things are different, don't get me wrong I like his wife and we get along really well but things are different when your married. He doesn't have any kids. When ever one of us has a problem we all band together to help the one who needs help. I'm lucky to have my siblings.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

I have a sister who is two years younger than me, we used to fight so much when we were young. I remember screaming at her that I hated her! We actually had fist fights!

Awww I was evil to her. But no matter how much we fought, we would always stick up for each other, and keep each others secrets!

She is my best friend now and I trust her more than anyone.

I have another sister who is twelve years younger and a brother who is nine years younger, so we have always got on. I think coz of the big age gap. I was always the babysitter!

"Be nice to your siblings, they are your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future" A great quote from Baz Lurhmann's Sunscreen song.
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

edwardISmine
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardISmine »

I have three older siblings, a brother who will be 31 next month, a sister who is 28, and another brother who is 27.
It was hard growing up because they weren't really into the whole wanting to play with me thing, but now that I'm older (21) we all get a along just fine. We all really love each other and would do anything for one another.

My brother is married so I also have a sister-in-law, she's basically a real sister because my brother's been with her since they were in high school. They have two little boys and another one on the way in february.
My sister just got engaged and is getting married in August 09, it's really exciting we look at wedding things together. She also has two girls from a previous relationship, she had her first when I was in 6th grade. So I've been an Aunt for 9 years now!
And my other brother has been with his girlfriend basically since jr.high, they weren't together for awhile and she had a baby from some other guy, but my brother raised him since he was a baby and he calls my brother dad, so that's another nephew.
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

I have two older brothers. One's 7 years older than me and one's 5 years older than me.

We had great fun when we were younger.
They locked me in wardrobes.
Tied me to my bed.
Tied me up in a straight jacket, gagged me, sat me at the top of the stairs and forgot about me.
Scarred me for life telling me 'Slappy' was going to eat me in my sleep.
Chased me down the stairs screaming that they were going to kill me.
Scaring me with their Dinosaur doona covers. =(
Threw guitars at me. And anything else within their reach... including chairs. Not fun.
Threw javelins at me in the yard.
Chased me around with Halberds. (Google it.)
Chased me around with axes and swords. (We had a lot of weapons in the house.)

But I got them back. =)

I used to bite them and draw blood.
Scratch them and draw blood.
Draw on them with lipstick when they were asleep.
Hide their socks in their pillowcases. (Muahahahhha)
Wore my long hair in a plait and whipped them with it.
Trashed their rooms when they were at school.
Peed on their carpet. (Funny story actually)

So yes. There was never a dull moment at my house.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I have four sisters and three brothers. But only two brothers and one sister are my moms kids too. I know them better even though the next youngest is 29 and I'm 19. Only two of my sisters are younger than me but I never see them. And two of my brothers and two of my sisters have kids. I have a total of 6 nephews and 3 nieces.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

hhmm.. well with 3 brothers in the da house till i hit 13 was pretty fun...
but then the sis came in with a niece and nephew...
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

I've got just the one sister who is five years younger than me. we used to bicker and argue loads but since she turned 13 we've started getting on sooo much better and are really good friends now. Although we do still snap at each other sometimes when we're tired or irritable on the whole we get on great. I've recently converted her so now we can talk Twilight like proper obssessed fangirls. :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

I've got a:

Sister (18 yrs)
Sister (16 yrs)
Sister (11 yrs)
Sister (4 yrs)
Step-sister (Different mum) (5 yrs)
Step-sister (Different mum) (like 4 months old or something)
Step-brother (Different dad) (6 yrs)
Step-brother (Different dad and mum, but is the older brother to one of my step-sisters) (No idea how old)

Of course they all don't live with me. Only my four sisters and my 6 yr old step-brother, who stays with his dad on weekends.

My other step-brother and step-sister live with their other mother, whilst my other step-sister live with her num and my dad. (My parents are divorced).

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I've got a little brother who is ten but My mom Brother and I live with my aunt who is a foster parent so the kids in the house are

The Boys are There is one girl she's 9 I think
10{ No there not twins ]