Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I saw the trailer for Australia and it looks amazing. I think I may have to see that. Nicole Kidman is great. There were some others but I can't think of them right now.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

When I saw TW today, they had the trailer for the new HP movie and afterwards my son and I looked at each other and decided that we are soo seeing it. That trailer was awesome.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

ok, so was anyone else like totally freaked out by that one trailer brfore the twilight movie??? it was the one that was like "can you be haunted by someone who was never born???" it wasfreaky!! :shock: :o
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

mrs.jordancullen wrote:ok, so was anyone else like totally freaked out by that one trailer brfore the twilight movie??? it was the one that was like "can you be haunted by someone who was never born???" it wasfreaky!! :shock: :o
OH! I know what you're talking about. Is it 'Unborn'?
I was talking about that with my second cousin yesterday. OMG! I wanna see that movie so badly! It actually looks scary! lol
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

New Moon, Cirque Du Freak, and Yes Man.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

NKistheshiz wrote:
mrs.jordancullen wrote:ok, so was anyone else like totally freaked out by that one trailer brfore the twilight movie??? it was the one that was like "can you be haunted by someone who was never born???" it wasfreaky!! :shock: :o
I was talking about that with my second cousin yesterday. OMG! I wanna see that movie so badly! It actually looks scary! lol
ug! i hate scary movies!!!! it scard the crap out of me!!! :(
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

mrs.jordancullen wrote:
NKistheshiz wrote:

Oh yeah, I remember that trailer. It was so scary!!! :shock: It was about some girl who had a twin she didn't know about who died and was now haunting her, right?

I also liked that trailer for that movies with Nicholas Cage. The number one. Where for the time capsule the kid wrote all the numbers and Nicholas Cage realized they were for the super bad things that happened throughout history. That actually seemed kinda good.
Last edited by cedwardrox on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

cedwardrox wrote:
mrs.jordancullen wrote:
NKistheshiz wrote:

Oh yeah, I remember that trailer. It was so scary!!! :shock: It was about some girl who had a twin she didn't know about who died and was now haunting her, right?

I also liked that trailer for that movies with Nicholas Cage. The number one. Where for the time capsule the kid wrote all the numbers and Nicholas Cage realized they were for the super bad things that happened throughout history. That actually seemed kinda good.
Yep, that's it!
That one w/ Nicholas Cage looks so freaky. I don't know if I wanna see that movie. I hate end-of-the-world type of movies!!!
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

NKistheshiz wrote:
cedwardrox wrote:
mrs.jordancullen wrote:
NKistheshiz wrote:

Yep, that's it!
That one w/ Nicholas Cage looks so freaky. I don't know if I wanna see that movie. I hate end-of-the-world type of movies!!!

ya it totally freaked me out, was it really an end of the world movie????? i closed my eyes and covered my ears half wasw through
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Angels and Demons trailer is awesome. i loved the book, so it will be interesting to see how it translates to a film. i saw the inkheart trailer and it looks like they have combined Inkheart with Inkspell in teh film. i dont like the dustfinger either.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward