1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
I wondered why Edward might be at a place that was not good for camping. I thought maybe he wanted to hunt like with guns..not so much with his teeth
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
I thought Lauren should just go on and get over it.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
I thought that JAcob was just a sweet kid who saw an older girl and liked what he saw. I think that he was being a typical boy and fliritng with Bella. But i also felt like maybe he wanted a new friend b/c he was over all the other girls on the rez.
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
I think that Jacob was skeptical of the legends because he had heard them all his life from the elders of the tribe and he might have just figured that it was just stories meant to entertain around a fire.
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books?
Yeah i figured that we would be seeing the werewolves in the books, but not as much as we did see them. But i like them in the books, it adds an extra somethin' somethin'