General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: The 2 Packs

Post by skylarblue »

Like other's said, it was good that Jake decided to follow what was in his blood, even unreluctant as he was at first to be a leader.

In my opinion, the 2 packs are protecting separate things. Jacob's pack is protecting the Cullens & Nessie while Sam's pack is concerned to protect the tribe & the other humans around. Even though both know that the Cullen's will not hurt anyone but I think it's the possibility of other vampires coming to Forks that don't understand or abide by how the Cullen's live.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I totally think that Jake's pack was the best cause they were able to work with the Cullens to help Nessie and Bella survive.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I am happy about the two packs. I never liked Sam from the begining and Jacobs pack is waaaay better. :D
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I found the two packs to be an interesting development, i was also SO RELIEVED that Jacob stood up against his whole family for Bella, *sigh* now THAT'S a true man! lol

I also think it was clever because we now SM has more opportunities for story-telling. Anyone agree? Two werewolf packs is better than one in my opinion :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

Bianca wrote:
tricia wrote: Wonder what Billy said when he found out his son imprinted on a half vampire?! that would have been fun to hear.
I think Billy was probably rather upset. If I was in his place, I might be too. Being raised vampires are horrible creatures, and then finding out my son imprinted on a half vampire would be upsetting.

I wonder how the pack felt about it.

OK, I know how the pack felt about Jake imprinting on Renesmee. Oops. :oops:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
twibrarian
Settled in Forks

Post by twibrarian »

i would think eventually sam would step down and jacob would be the only alpha in la push for a while. you gotta assume sam will want to stop phasing, grow old, have a family with his girl, while jake will want to stay a shape shifter as long as nessie is immortal too. then maybe he'd hand his duties over to seth, because the cullens will have to leave forks to maintain their human cover story and wherever the cullens go, jake will go to be with nessie. that's just how i imagine it would go down. the only wild card is leah. i think she'd go lone wolf until she finds someone to imprint on, and then quit phasing (as she's kind of a self-hating shape-shifter.) i feel for her though. i wish we knew what happened to her after BD!
J<3B
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

i think its wicked cool that jacob is an alpha, and now has his own pack. i never really liked sam and the rest of the wolves that stayed in his pack anyways, so i was pretty happy that jake decided to go off on his own..even though his intention was to never start his own pack.. lol
plus the story lines a lot better with the two different packs. and if i were billy i would be super proud of jake for standing up for what he believed in and finally doing what he was meant to.. :)

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I liked the two packs because I loved it when Jake became the Alpha that he was always meant to be. I couldn't stand the way that Sam had taken his and Seth's wills away. It was terrible. So, when Jake took his stand as the rightful Alpha, I had the biggest urge to stand up and applaud him. Then when Seth followed him, it just made me love Seth more. And I was excited when Leah followed, but I have to admit that I wasn't really expecting it. I guess that I should have, but they never really seemed to get along very well, so it surprised me.

I'm not really sure what the future has in store for the two packs, but I think that at some point Sam is going to want to stop phasing so that he can settle down and have a family with Emily. But others like Quil and Jake will keep phasing until their girls grow up some, then Jake will just have to keep up with his phasing so that he can be with Nessie.
love2travel
Wandering Through Town

Post by love2travel »

I think that with Jake being the rightful heir... the only way the story could have gone was if there were 2 packs... it's also interesting to see the dynamics of both packs working together...
katthegreat11
Settled in Forks

Post by katthegreat11 »

I don't know if we cleared up which pack Quil and Embry are in or not... however,

Remember when Jake was telling Bella about how Embry wasn't supposed to be Quilete, and his father was either Billy, Mr. Uley, or Mr. Clearwater? Well...

If Embry's father was Billy (though my money is on Mr. Uley), wouldn't Embry be able to secede from the pack and become his own alpha?

That would certainly make an interesting story in the future...