Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by debussygirl »

First, the actors have signed up for the first 3 movies. They'll probably be offered a job, but Rob, Kristen, and Taylor could probably up it for their pay from Summit. As long as none of them get too cocky, we should be getting the same actors.
And I'm not worried about the actor's age. Do you know how many actors have played high schoolers when they're older? The entire cast of Grease was like 30, Rory Gilmore was 20 playing a 16 year old, and Jackson from Hannah Montana is seriously like 30.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I want this to be adapted. There are some really amazing parts, like when Edward and Bella talk on the bed in his house, and when Bella punches Jakes and Edward threaten hims (what I was rereading that part last night before bed) and Alice "kidnapping" Bella.

There is one scene that may just annoy me, the scene where Jake kisses Bella and assumes she is going to think about him when she sleeps, but sadly that's the only thing I can think of this early that would cause Bella to punch him.
debussygirl wrote:First, the actors have signed up for the first 3 movies. They'll probably be offered a job, but Rob, Kristen, and Taylor could probably up it for their pay from Summit. As long as none of them get too cocky, we should be getting the same actors.
Yup.
And I'm not worried about the actor's age. Do you know how many actors have played high schoolers when they're older? The entire cast of Grease was like 30, Rory Gilmore was 20 playing a 16 year old, and Jackson from Hannah Montana is seriously like 30.
As long as Rob can look 17, he should be around.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

They will keep the same cast... doesn't make much sense to change, especially since they are all contracted through the first three...

OMG I totally forgot about Bella punching Jake! CANNOT WAIT! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Celleno
Settled in Forks

Post by Celleno »

They had better make Eclipse. :D For me Eclipse is the best in the series because it has both Edward and Jacob in the book. There are just so many amazing scenes that they can do like the tent scene. ^^
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

All I have to say is, they better have Jasper's story in it. That was one of, it not the best part of the entire series.
ImageImageImage
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yeah... jasper's story will probably be in Eclipse... but who knows. *shrugs*
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

They better have Jasper's story in Eclipse.
If not I may start a riot!
Haha.

Jasper and Alice are my favorites.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

I'm really hoping for the tent scene too and the battle at the end should be pretty good; but above all, I want them to lengthen the movies. They can easily be 2 1/2 hours or more. The fans will suppport this and I would think they would have to anyway. If you think Twilight was rushed, imagine Eclipse in two hours. :shock:

I haven't watched the Harry Potter movies for a while but aren't they all about that length?
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Eclipse is my favorite book of the series...which makes mea little worried about the movie, because it can't possibly live up to the book, and after seeing Twilight...gah, it scares me a little.

But I will see it, just like I will see New Moon, and what not. I just hope they learned some things from shooting Twilight, and can improve based on that...I am secretly (ok, well, not really since I'm saying it aloud) that Kristen Stewart will get pregnant or something so they have to recast Bella...She turned an alright movie into something much worse...JMO!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

I really hope they make this one. I love it. I think my favorite scene is when Jacob Kisses her, she punches him and then contemplates Edward dealing with what Jake did. I want to see that part most of all. I really hope they get to make this as a movie, and keep all the actors the same. I don't see them changing anything around on us, that would be unwise.