Randomness #7

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #7

Post by Lynzeee »

Marlee~ seriously i am going to come visit you in January!!! does it snow then? i am going to look at the forecast and make sure it's snowing when i come see you-- and when i do we can go see twilight like ALL DAY or something haha. and make snow angels!! I can drive in snow/ice okay- but i cuss A LOT at the people going like 100 miles an hour around me.. i drive fast when its dry but seriously.. driving that fast when its frozen is stupid!
i've been watching the clips on youtube over and over-- to get my twilight movie fill..

Shannon~ i own more make up than humanly possible and i wear on a regular basis maybe a 1/4 of it!
when i was working at the Nascar race- to support my favorite driver Dale Jr. i did my eyes in AMp Green and Silver it was awesome- and those are just colors i have i didn't have to go BUY anything!
i hope you have a good day-- i know you said today was going to suck! but i love you For shiz girl!

i picked new moon back up last night and cried my bloody(like my british attempt) eyes out! haha. i am such a baby.

haha Ayan! so true so true!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Ya!, um. . . . um. . . . um . . . sorry, don't know tour name kkswmmr114.
I punchneedled a stocking last year, it turned out really good. I like that somebody else makes stuff!
I really need to listen to the soundtrack, I still haven't bought it.

A.H (dk your name either), Have you ever heard " that's just the way we roll"? JoeBro's, of course.
Ha, ha, that comment just made me think of that song. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

In January... if it isn't snowing then it will be very very cold!! We have alot of ice storms here too... :?

Threethingss- I don't know your name either!! Lol, my name is Marlee. I just used glitter paint that you can use on t-shirts to do them... though I could probably do them like you did. That would take entirely too long!! But they are really cute... My lettering actually looks pretty good... I love making things like that though. I crochet and cross-stitch and I could probably learn to do other things pretty easily. I just don't have time to do any of it anymore... :( . Hopefully after I get done with school I can go back to doing that...

I am not that into make-up... I own very little and everyday I put the same things on: foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara. That is it!! And my eyeshadow is just in neutral colors... I can't do colors on my eyes... it never looks good!! On the weekends... I try not to put on make-up unless I know I am going to be seeing someone I know. And my hair, is always the same too. I straighten it everyday or put in a ponytail where my hair dries really wierd because it is wavy. Occasionally I will fix it wavy but it usually doesn't look good... Can you tell I don't like to mess with my looks?!?!? Lol... Lynz is going to do my hair and make-up at TwiCon for the Volturi Ball, ;) . Then I'll be drop dead sexy good vamp, lol.

Randomness: My co-worker and I are listening to Twilight soundtrack and Rob's song came on... (we both love him and his voice)
Me: "I just wish I could understand what he is saying!!"
C: "I know!! But I still love this song!!"
Me: "Me too!!"
Then while we were listening to the rest of it trying to figure out what he said... most of it we can't understand, lol. I am still hopelessly in love with him though. ;)

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

who's a lurker?
i'm a lurker!

so it's raining here today. it's very cold. and i didn't bring a coat to school so i was particularly cold. but! i got to see andy today and guess what?! HE SAW TWILIGHT! and he LIKED it! :lol: well, he was said "it wasn't too bad." lol i guess that's the same thing! i told him he needed to read the books......so maybe i can convince him to. maybe. i was really very pleasantly surprised though. more than i should be.

i really need a nap. and i need to write my paper. but naps trump homework, always. ugh. i have a presentation tomorrow in theology and i'm nervous about it. i HATE talking in front of a class. absolutely hate it. i always end up talking too fast and i feel like everyone is staring at me and thinking i'm a loser.
well, i am a loser. but sometimes i like to cover that up.

i'm sitting here typing with my head leaning over and resting on my right shoulder. it's surprisingly comfortable. you should all try it.

oh and i also have an economics presentation next monday. that'll be even worse considering i have NO idea what i'm talking about. seriously, economics is not my forte.

chloe: kkswmmr=marlee and A.H.=ayan
(goodness. i hope your name is actually chloe? or else this post would be mucho ironic).

lynz!! thanks for posting those scenes :D spurred some nice mini daydreams of my own...
::dances around to supermassive black hole::
love that song!!!
oh and take your time with writing---as long as you're slacking, then i don't have to feel so bad! :shock:

i feel like my uterus is dying. i need drugs.

and a nap.
and food.

i'm gonna go do that now.....haha
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i have the list of peoples names i know that come here often

Kkswmmr114- Marlee
A.H- Ayan
Samajama- Sam
'twahy-lahyt'- Shel
skylarblue- Shannon
spookybell- Stacy
Aro's Girl- Tia or Croon
Lieziewiezie(did i just butcher your username)- Liesbeth
threethings- Chloe
wildroses- Lauren
Layla_hale- Layla
tengo nubs- Mary
maddy<3twilight- Maddy
unchallenged- Sonal
xoxocamille - Camille
shugo_vampire- Meagan
lindsOuimet- Linds
Jasper<3- Nat (i believe)
*bloodlust*- Toni

elf- i can't remember your name sorry i suck- and you've been here so long ugh i feel like a sh** head!

anyway if i forgot your name and you are here on the regular! please let me know-- haha

Marlee~ i really cannot wait for twicon! i can't wait because we are going as Good Vamp bad Vamp! its going to be awesome!
Keeper of The Randomness
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi, Marlee, I'm Chloe. Punch needle does take forever and a good amount of skill, but i'm sure anybody could master it if they want. This is the one I made, the santa and tree are all little stitches.
It can get fraustrating sometimes, but it's fun.

Oh, thanks lynz for posting names!

Edit, My stocking does not say Molly, btw

Mary, Yes it is Chloe!
Last edited by threethings on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

Ayan - I love love love The Script! Breakeven is one of the best songs ever.

I went to a Dublin music festival called Oxegen this summer and out of everyone I saw, The Script and Alphabeat were by far the best! Much better than Amy Winehouse who kept forgetting the words! Newton Faulkner was fab as well. Ooo and The Ting Tings. God I spent the whole 4 days in a drunken stupor but I do remember how amazing the music was. Legends like R.E.M. and The Verve just took my breath away.

Haha sorry about the tangent! But yeah - The Script, woop woop!

Random: I am watching the most boring TV show ever because I have a weird crush on John Barrowman and he is a guest. If I could only meet him I know he would change his mind about the gay thing.
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

OME Chloe!! That is soooo cute!! Very talented you are!! (wow, that totally just sounded like Yoda... :? )

Wow Lynz... I can only remember a few people's names... I am horrible at names!! It took me forever to remember Mary... thankfully you and Sam have it in your screennames... Everyone else I have a really hard time remembering.

Randomness: I am not doing anything at work!! And I haven't for about the last hour... my boss went to lunch, so I stopped pretending to work :D . Honestly, I need the money... otherwise I would have taken the morning off. I am so lazy guys...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

oh my edward

I love interpol i don't know why-- but they just get me going creatively at least.

currently- i am listening to
Interpol- No I in threesome
I love his voice!

Leoni~ my cousins go to Oxegen like every year-- makes me Jealous i have to hear about it-- and being in texas makes me sad! I love my cousins though... they never leave me out even though i am not REALLY Irish(but i am i was just Born and raised in the states)

Marlee~ i am normally pretty good with names.. some don't stick
Keeper of The Randomness
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

all this name talk has got me listening to the ting tings..

they call me hell, they call me stacey, they call me here.. they call me jane.. that's not my name!

i don't know why i'm randomnly posting song lyrics.

has anyone listened to the script yet?

edit: leoni .. you saw the script live.. im jealous! haha i was just posting about the ting tings. and i love alphabeat. john barrowman is really funny.. i remember when he was on buzzcocks.. i don't really watch torchwood and i dont even know why i'm mentioning it :P

you guys post to fast!

anyone else listened to the script?
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie