Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Video Clips

Post by mlola619 »

KlutzyGirl wrote:Hey, Does anyone know if there's gonna be like a midnight release or something?? Me and my friend are planning a movie party and it all kind of revolves around that! :D

yeah thursday night at midnight the night before the movie comes out (since Twilight coms out on a friday)it will be playing the Twilight movie. They call it the "midnight viewing" or w/e, I'm going to my local movie theater to catch it- you might want to buy the tickets for it online cause they usually sell out and you aren't able to buy them at the theater. You might also want to get there like an hour early for good seats.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

mlola619 wrote:
KlutzyGirl wrote:Did anyone else almost pass out as they were watching the video clips or am I just a weirdo? They are doing sucha great job being edward and bella!!!

haha i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't admit to squeeling like a 9 year old *mind you, i'm 17 hehe* and then swooning as i've never swooned before :oops:
Lol..I am 23 and I pretty much did the same thing after watching some of the video clips.
yomahmaful
Settled in Forks

Post by yomahmaful »

I totally love when Kristen is hopping from side to side as if warming up for a scene, in the Penelope bit. She looked so cute. I wonder why she was doing that though?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

yomahmaful wrote:I totally love when Kristen is hopping from side to side as if warming up for a scene, in the Penelope bit. She looked so cute. I wonder why she was doing that though?
i think her and Mike Welch were just messing around, cause if you look at him he's got his hands up making circles by his temples as if he's messing around saying "gotta get focused" hehe. i really did love that penelope DVD bit though, cause you got to see all the actors chilled and having a good time- not up tight or nervous or anything like how they are in interviews mostly
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

i also enjoyed the video clips but they are showing the fight scene wayyyyyy too much.
Did anyone notice that?
I've seen the scene where Cam and Rob crash into the ballet studio floor about fifty times in different videos. Okay that's a hyperbole but it's also ALOT of times
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightmomtobe »

I agree that the Fight Scene is being showed SO much. Not that I don't enjoy watching ANYTHING Twilight, I just think the normal teasers are getting overplayed and I need new stuff! :)
kpb1111
Settled in Forks

Post by kpb1111 »

twilightmomtobe wrote:I agree that the Fight Scene is being showed SO much. Not that I don't enjoy watching ANYTHING Twilight, I just think the normal teasers are getting overplayed and I need new stuff! :)

I agree! Its like they're focusing so much on the action, which doesn't have a main part in the book at all, they completely forgot about the most important part, which is Bella and Edward's love..and another thing that bothers me is that they made James, Laurent, and Victoria enemies from the start? That doesn't make any sense. And it wouldn't be very Cullen-like to have "mortal enemies", that just blew my mind.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i honestly don't want to see more new stuff. id like to be surprised in november, seeing a lot of stuff for the first time. i agree, though. the fight scene is being played WAYYYY too much. now everyone expects it..... where, in the book, you had no idea any of that was going ot happen. we didnt know james was going to hunt bella, that they were going to the ballet studio [side note: it really bothers me in the book that barre is spelt "bar"...], and we also didnt know if edward was goign ot be there in time to help her/kill james and whatever
this is the climaz of the movie and by showing it (relentlessly) its kind of ruining it. ugh!
not to say that i am not extremely excited about seeing the movie still, but i feel bad for peopel who havent seen the book. if they see the trailer, a lot of stuff gets ruined for them, no mystery, no intrigue. for us, its all the same, since we know what happens..
just a thought.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
TaraLin
Settled in Forks

Post by TaraLin »

Yay! So I finally found out where the quotes from IMDB.com came from. The 'not the moats' and graduation caps parts. :P I was wondering what those were from cuz I'd seen just about every video. Haha

Anyway, I am so excited for this movie. Everytime I watch a clip i stare intently at the screen and squeal and my family gives me weird looks. :P

I LOVE that Kristen Stewart is playing Bella. She's an amazing actress and I've been watching her ever since she played in Panic Room. Man that was forever ago. Anyway, Can't wait for the movie!
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

mlola619 wrote:
KlutzyGirl wrote:Did anyone else almost pass out as they were watching the video clips or am I just a weirdo? They are doing sucha great job being edward and bella!!!

haha i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't admit to squeeling like a 9 year old *mind you, i'm 17 hehe* and then swooning as i've never swooned before :oops:

Silly girls, I'm 32 and did it, too!!!! It's going to be hard to hold in my giddiness in the theatre!! I'm going with a girlfriend, but not sure about the Midnight showing; she has 3 little boys, so probably not. I'm sure I'll see it 2 nights in a row, though!!!