Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Hahahahaha my friend and I saw a silver volvo parked on the side of the road, so we "discreetly" snapped some pics of it with our cellphones, giggling the whole time ;)

And once my (same) friend and I were watching some "Real-Life Trauma" show (or something like that... you get the idea!) And one of the doctors introduced himself as Dr. Cullen. We both screamed "Carlisle!" like idiots and rewound it to listen over and over to make sure he really said his last name was "Cullen" :lol:

And Cherokee - Hahahahaha! That is EPIC!
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

CastMeNotAway wrote:Hahahahaha my friend and I saw a silver volvo parked on the side of the road, so we "discreetly" snapped some pics of it with our cellphones, giggling the whole time ;)

And once my (same) friend and I were watching some "Real-Life Trauma" show (or something like that... you get the idea!) And one of the doctors introduced himself as Dr. Cullen. We both screamed "Carlisle!" like idiots and rewound it to listen over and over to make sure he really said his last name was "Cullen" :lol:

And Cherokee - Hahahahaha! That is EPIC!

XD the best part is that i probably would've done the same thing haha. I actually had a major twilight moment the other day- for me at least. To be honest, in miami NOTHING is twilight related! lol i NEVER get ANY twilight moments! so sad! Moving on- i was at a restaurant and i came outside and saw BELLA'S TRUCK! SCORE! haha although it was red & not a burnt orange, i freaked out and discretely pulled out my cell phone & took pictures- hehe :oops:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Nicolaaa
Settled in Forks

Post by Nicolaaa »

Today in maths the guy I sit next to showed me this diary from the first world war that he had found in an abandoned house during the summer. I picked it up and immediantley I picked out the name Cullen and then I noticed it was an R. Cullen the man had written about. I then shouted to my friend who has read Twilight and threw the diary over to her and she was sat on her seat staring at it saying "oh my god"

Also when I was walking back from the train station after buying Breaking Dawn I saw a silver Volvo S60.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Nicolaaa wrote:Today in maths the guy I sit next to showed me this diary from the first world war that he had found in an abandoned house during the summer. I picked it up and immediantley I picked out the name Cullen and then I noticed it was an R. Cullen the man had written about. I then shouted to my friend who has read Twilight and threw the diary over to her and she was sat on her seat staring at it saying "oh my god"

Also when I was walking back from the train station after buying Breaking Dawn I saw a silver Volvo S60.

That's amazing! i think i would've freaked out :shock:
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

I've been waiting for this topic to come back becuase I wanted to know what happened with Cherokee and Mr. hale. BTW this is Leela0687 I changed y name because I just felt like it. ;-) So Cherokee what happened!!!!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Cherry. wow. ome. I can't believe that. I'm like gasping for air.

I think (literally) I would have passed out. Right there. On the ground. And then I probably would have asked him how old he was.

And if I was feeling bold, I would have kissed him. Wait, when you hugged him did he feel cold? Just mildly curious. Okay maybe a lot more than mildly... but still?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

AliceLauren wrote:Cherry. wow. ome. I can't believe that. I'm like gasping for air.

I think (literally) I would have passed out. Right there. On the ground. And then I probably would have asked him how old he was.

And if I was feeling bold, I would have kissed him. Wait, when you hugged him did he feel cold? Just mildly curious. Okay maybe a lot more than mildly... but still?

XD that last part was hilarious...i think she did ask him how old he was though-he said 17...*cue fangirl squeal*

hahaha
star
Settled in Forks

Post by star »

Hey, I'm glad to see the Lexicon back up. My name is Taylor and my former username was myedwardsnameis... I was in your e-mail group Cherokee, but I think I somehow missed a bunch of e-mails. I only got one that said Edward had finished reading twilight. I never heard what happened in between. I was hoping that for my benifit and everyone elses who wasn't part of the e-mail group, you might fill in the blanks.

Secondly, I have a twilight story that scared the living daylight out of me. I actually almost screamed when this happened. Not in the OMG fangirl way. More like the afraid for my life kind of way. I was at my brothers baseball tornament. I was walking to the car. And I saw him. There was this kid, deathly pale, and HE HAD DEEP RED EYES!!!!!!!!!! I freaked. I panicked. I actually considered running, but then realised that would be pointless, as there was no way I could out run him. I thought about hiding, but I knew he would follow my sent. All this actually went through my mind. I was totally conviced I was about to meet my doom at the hands of a vampire when I realised it was sunny. And he wasn't sparkiling. And then I felt like a real idiot. I still couldn't help not being just a little scared. I ran to the car and got out of there as fast as I could. I just kept telling myself "He's not sparkling, he's not sparkling!" Even now I get chills down my spine thinking about it. My brother had talked to the kid earlier and aparently he had red contacts in over his brown eyes. "Or brown over red like Bella's!" I thought. I thought about it some more and also realised that a vampire could't play baseball with humans. And even with all that evidence, I still am a little freaked. That was one twilight moment I could have done without!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

star wrote:Hey, I'm glad to see the Lexicon back up. My name is Taylor and my former username was myedwardsnameis... I was in your e-mail group Cherokee, but I think I somehow missed a bunch of e-mails. I only got one that said Edward had finished reading twilight. I never heard what happened in between. I was hoping that for my benifit and everyone elses who wasn't part of the e-mail group, you might fill in the blanks.

Secondly, I have a twilight story that scared the living daylight out of me. I actually almost screamed when this happened. Not in the OMG fangirl way. More like the afraid for my life kind of way. I was at my brothers baseball tornament. I was walking to the car. And I saw him. There was this kid, deathly pale, and HE HAD DEEP RED EYES!!!!!!!!!! I freaked. I panicked. I actually considered running, but then realised that would be pointless, as there was no way I could out run him. I thought about hiding, but I knew he would follow my sent. All this actually went through my mind. I was totally conviced I was about to meet my doom at the hands of a vampire when I realised it was sunny. And he wasn't sparkiling. And then I felt like a real idiot. I still couldn't help not being just a little scared. I ran to the car and got out of there as fast as I could. I just kept telling myself "He's not sparkling, he's not sparkling!" Even now I get chills down my spine thinking about it. My brother had talked to the kid earlier and aparently he had red contacts in over his brown eyes. "Or brown over red like Bella's!" I thought. I thought about it some more and also realised that a vampire could't play baseball with humans. And even with all that evidence, I still am a little freaked. That was one twilight moment I could have done without!
XD that's awesome! Yeah, if he's playing a sport then i feel i should tell you...they made these red contacts for people who play sports- they're like sunglasses cept they're contacts. I know, weird- the first time i saw them i was at a soccer tournament and the foward had them- i totally freaked and she told me those were her real eyes....i felt like a complete moron when i found out they were contacts used in a sunglasses kind of way. So instead of wearing sunglasses, you wear those contacts and they work the same way. I hope my explanation made sense. Don't feel bad- those contacts are really convincing hehe.
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

Hey, sorry you guys, I've been kind of busy...a few of you know WHY...haha.

If you have questions, just PM me.

Edward and I have come to a mutual decision concerning the Twilight world...we're getting out of it. He's going to finish the series, and keep up on twilight stuff, but I am trying to edge out slowly.

Some, uhm...things have happened between us, and...well...we'll be making decisions together for awhile. At least untl I move. (Hopefully until then, at least).

He told me he won't be getting on here that often, and I was all, "YOU JUST SIGNED UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!" but he didn't understand the importance, but at least he'll still be getting on at all.

Uhm...e-mails were screwy. A lot of people told me they missed a few, but I had you all in a category and sent them to all of you...I don't know. I wasn't getting e-mails people sent me either. Yahoo sucks (and not in a good way).

BUT if you were on the e-mail list, you get to find out what is going on with us now, mainly because we don't want many people to know everything about our lives, and I already pulled you all in, but since I don't know all of your new usernames, you'll have to PM me.

Uh, yeah. Sorry if this is confusing.
~!Cherry!~