Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jmepie
Settled in Forks

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by jmepie »

Loved the movie!! I agree with everyone else in thatthe baseball scene rocked... (wish it had been longer). There was more humor in the movie than i expected and thought the bella/charlie scenes were great! I do wish that we could have scene more of the cullens.. love alice ( cant wait to see her in new moon) Only one disappointment... i wish they would have at least mentioned "twilight" in the book there is the line about it being the safest/easiest part of the day.. though that line should have been added.
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

LUVED IT!!!!!! I think my most favorite scene would have to be the baseball scene. Did you see that look Rosalie gave Bella... if looks could kill. Also, I think it wuz funny when Bella steps in front of the fan in biology, and Edward suddenly tenses up and puts his hand in front of his nose... FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm... I imagined the ballet scene in the end... you know when Carlisle's taking care of her and Edward saves her, well she said that she screamed in pain a few times... not much screaming going on. The Cullen's house is supposed to be white, Edward's couch is supposed to be black, his carpet's supposed to be gold, how are you gonna fit a king sized bed in there, the car ride was to rushed, the hotel was rushed too, and Bella's supposed to leave from the airport. There. I finally vented.
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

Ooh, I loved the "Drive by Evil Eye" scene. You know, the one where Billy and Jake are in one car, and Edward's in the other, and they have a staring contest when they drive past eachother? I DIED laughing when I saw that......

I also thought the baseball scene was funny. I was imitating James ALL DAY today from that scene. I did the unusual inhaling thing, and then started at a desk and was like "You brought a snack!" While I was doing that today, my friend's like "Who's number 6?" and I answered in my "You brought a snack" tone. Half the people in my group DIED laughing, :lol:

I also thought the biology scene was super funny. The looks on Rob's face made me crack up.... LOL
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I was one of those people laughing in all the wrong places just because I was so excited to see it on screen. Every time I saw something out of the book I laughed.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok so I've seen the movie twice and fully intend to go for a third sometime soon. I know I already posted but I didn't really list all my favorite scenes so...

-The first day in the cafeteria was hilarious! The competitiveness between Mike and Eric and then Tyler kissing Bella and pulling out Mike's chair. And the big Cullen entrance was perfection, even though that didn't happen in the book, I wouldn't have changed anything about it!
-First day in Bio class was also great. I absolutely LOVED Edward's reaction to Bella, though I know some people thought it was overdone, I thought it was appropriately comical especially when Bella smells her hair.
-Despite the fact that our beloved meadow scene was butchered, I did like the part where Edward displays how fast and strong he really is. I think it conveyed the right level of scariness like in the book, when Bella gets truly freaked out by what he's capable of.
-Bella meeting the Cullens at their home. Emmett and Esme really make this scene. Emmett saying "Her name is Bella" and then waving with the knife. Too cute! :lol:
-Of course, the baseball scene. A big favorite for everyone. And all the Cullen men are so DELICIOUS in this scene, I'm reliving it in my head right now :D Why is Jasper so friggin scrumptious looking when he flips the bat?? Love it.
-Prom. So pretty and well done, even if I hated her shoe. How do you trade a sexy lace-up ribbon heel for an old sneaker?? I was a little sad when I first saw it though, cuz I knew the movie was coming to an end :(
Image Image
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

Edward_Addict wrote:Ok so I've seen the movie twice and fully intend to go for a third sometime soon. I know I already posted but I didn't really list all my favorite scenes so...

-The first day in the cafeteria was hilarious! The competitiveness between Mike and Eric and then Tyler kissing Bella and pulling out Mike's chair. And the big Cullen entrance was perfection, even though that didn't happen in the book, I wouldn't have changed anything about it!
-First day in Bio class was also great. I absolutely LOVED Edward's reaction to Bella, though I know some people thought it was overdone, I thought it was appropriately comical especially when Bella smells her hair.
-Despite the fact that our beloved meadow scene was butchered, I did like the part where Edward displays how fast and strong he really is. I think it conveyed the right level of scariness like in the book, when Bella gets truly freaked out by what he's capable of.
-Bella meeting the Cullens at their home. Emmett and Esme really make this scene. Emmett saying "Her name is Bella" and then waving with the knife. Too cute! :lol:
-Of course, the baseball scene. A big favorite for everyone. And all the Cullen men are so DELICIOUS in this scene, I'm reliving it in my head right now :D Why is Jasper so friggin scrumptious looking when he flips the bat?? Love it.
-Prom. So pretty and well done, even if I hated her shoe. How do you trade a sexy lace-up ribbon heel for an old sneaker?? I was a little sad when I first saw it though, cuz I knew the movie was coming to an end :(
Ooh, I loved these scenes as well. I loved when Bella was going to the Cullen's house, because of the whole "Italian" thing, LOL

I loved the baseball scene because of Alice. I am a dancer, and her kicks were awesome DANCER kicks. She pretty much hit her nose, and that just made me smile.

The prom scene was SUPER amazing. I started crying as well. I leaned over to my friend and was like "Oh crap! It's almost over!:("
Ooh, I loved
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
ObsessedwithTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by ObsessedwithTwilight »

-The baseball scene is Awesome! Edward running to catch the ball and then throwing it. Jasper was so sexy when he swung the bat around like that.
-The part where Edward shows Bella how he sparkles in the sunlight. I know a lot of people think it's looks really bad, but I thought they did a pretty good job.
-When he sneaks into her room and she asks him how often he does that and he's like for the last two months. (sorry I've only the seen the movie once and am currently praying that I'll be able to go see it a second time soon)
-Prom! I was a little annoyed with the shoe and the fact that they left out the part where Edward talks to Tyler, because that part was really funny.
Hakumei
Settled in Forks

Post by Hakumei »

I love numerous scenes from Twilight. I enjoyed the baseball scene and the way supermassive blackhole by muse was put with it...I loved it. XD i also love the scene where bella was bit and they have Rob Pattinson's songs "Let me sign" went well to it. I love the scene with the sunglasses. I was actually waiting for that before the movie was out because Rob Pattinson looks hot with them on. XD I loved how they did the ending also. With Victoria. I loved how it faded out from Edward and Bella and went to her crying and then she turns around and the music starts up .

Yep.
"I had an Adreneline Rush, Its quite common...You can Google it."
ChelseaLee
Wandering Through Town

Post by ChelseaLee »

Baseball, without doubt, was my favorite. The song was great, the action was great, the Cullen's were great! I think it fully showed just how completely and utterly awesome they are.
Team Switzerland - Because yes, I love them both!
Maggie;;
Settled in Forks

Post by Maggie;; »

Actually, thinking about it, I can't think of a scecne I DIDN'T like, ha. My favorites are probably the scene where Bella and Edward walk into school together (his sunglasses are HOT!) and he smiles and puts his arm around her shoulders, saying that he's already going to hell. :D

I also loved the Cullens' entrance into the cafeteria. The music in the background was great, and it just made me want to be part of their family SO badly! Hahaa. I thought Emmett was exactly the way I pictured him too, and he was hilarious in the kitchen scene, which was also one of my favorites. Along with the baseball scene and all of its hotness.

Then there is the kiss, of course. Oh, and who can forget the prom?

And pretty much everytime Edward smiles. :P