Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampiregirl3141
Settled in Forks

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by vampiregirl3141 »

Maggie;; wrote:Actually, thinking about it, I can't think of a scecne I DIDN'T like, ha. My favorites are probably the scene where Bella and Edward walk into school together (his sunglasses are HOT!) and he smiles and puts his arm around her shoulders, saying that he's already going to hell. :D

I loved that part! Definitely though Rob was adorable :D

I also loved the scene when Bella meets the Cullens. Even though it wasn't all in the book (the Cullens cooking Bella dinner via food network) I'm glad they put it in the movie. I also loved when Rosalie smashed the bowl..that was a nice touch ;)
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

So I totally missed Emmett waving the knife, I have the scene downloaded on my laptop and I just watched it again and almost died laughing. That's hilarious.

I love Edward's faces in that scene too.. so funny.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Maggie;;
Settled in Forks

Post by Maggie;; »

Hey There Elizah wrote:So I totally missed Emmett waving the knife, I have the scene downloaded on my laptop and I just watched it again and almost died laughing. That's hilarious.

Haha I only noticed that part the second time I saw the movie. When I did see it I couldn't stop laughing. Some random kid behind me was all "that's not funny." I ignored him. Cause it totally was.
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Maggie;; wrote:
Hey There Elizah wrote:So I totally missed Emmett waving the knife, I have the scene downloaded on my laptop and I just watched it again and almost died laughing. That's hilarious.

Haha I only noticed that part the second time I saw the movie. When I did see it I couldn't stop laughing. Some random kid behind me was all "that's not funny." I ignored him. Cause it totally was.
Haha. Well I have had the scene on my computer for a week or so, and have watched it countless times, but I was always looking at Esme. That and the baseball scene are my favorites.

I had a giggle problem the whole movie anyway. The guy sitting next to me kept looking at me like 'shut the hell up'. haha.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
caro1998
Settled in Forks

Post by caro1998 »

<<Maggie;; wrote:
My favorites are probably the scene where Bella and Edward walk into school together (his sunglasses are HOT!) and he smiles and puts his arm around her shoulders, saying that he's already going to hell. >>

Yes! I completely agree. My friends and I are all 25+ and I can honestly say we all squealed a bit during that scene and NONE of us were ashamed of it :D

My other favorite scene was by far the prom scene. It was most like what I pictured in the book- Edward dancing with Bella's feet on his toes, kissing her so sweetly, (yet looking so tortured!)- plus Edward kissed Bella on the neck all the time in the book...and that was the only time we got to see that in the movie! I also loved the song they danced to as well. I think we all sighed in the theater at the end.
mom4twilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom4twilight »

Definitely the baseball scene for me. I loved the music, the bat flipping, Rosalie's behavior, Edward and Emmett's little collision in the air... I thought that scene was perfect. It was so fun to watch and the acting was so natural. Loved it!
Talyubittu
Settled in Forks

Post by Talyubittu »

Along with the majority, I think the baseball scene was one of the best ones in the entire film. I also really enjoyed Port Angeles and Bella meeting the Cullens too.
but then the whole bat flipping thing... what WAS that? Totally sexy.
- MagnoliasNSunshine

Definitely. Jasper has already got it going on - major. But the entire bat flipping Jasper was pulling off...Extremely sexy. Totally my own personal climax in the movie.
Someday, I will be a... "Stupid, shiny, Volvo owner."

Amanda: How old are you?
Me: Seventeen.
Amanda: How long have you been seventeen...?
Me: ...Since May 16th?
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

One of my favorite scenes was when they were in the diner and Mike is dancing outside the window and Charlie is just like "Hey Bella, I think your friends want you." :lol:
ImageImageImage
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

I have two...

For sure the baseball scene. It was exactly how I imagined it when I was reading the book. I love how Rosalie gave Bella that dirty look when she called her out. Emmett saying to Rose,"common babe, it's just a game." LOL...CUTE!! Emmett climbing the tree and Rose saying, "my moneky-man." Another cute one...LOL And Jasper...WWWOOOOWWW!! The whole time during the movie I kept singing in my head, "disney 4-1-1" and then when they showed Jasper swinging and flipping the bat, the only thing I could say was...."DDDDAAAAMMMMNNNN he is hella fine."...LOL :lol:

And I like the beginning prom scene with Jacob. Got to love that dirty, mean-muggin, "stay away from her" look between Jacob and Edward. I think that is when I finally envied Bella, because she has two good looking guys fighting for her...LOL
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
NessieFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NessieFan »

My two favorite scenes is when Edward helps Bella get out of the car the first day as being an official couple----I must say that was avery sexy scene with Edward looking all cocky and saying how he might as well break all the rules seeeing as he was going to hell anyway.

My second fav. scene id of course the baseball scene. For many reasons already stated by other people it was just an alwsome scene.
From this moment on your story starts now, all that came before is prelude. Write the ending as you see it and live it, not as how the fates decide it.