Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

ColorMeSparkly wrote:i loved the movie!
i know it wasnt as good as the book, but i never expected it to be.

The one thing that bothered me a bit, was [sry if this was already mentioned]
in part of the trailer where emmett was like
"this is wrong edward, shes not one of us"
&then edward makes that super cute face....

OMGSHH , i cant believe that wasnt in the movie.

another thing, yeah the part 'do i dazzle you?' should have been in it.
but overall i think it was pretty good for the budget they had,
for new moon, my expectations will be higher
yeah i noticed that wasnt in the movie i was like HUH??!?

lol
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN AND JASPER HALE <333
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

-veiled- wrote:
Ally_Cat wrote:The one scene I wish had been more like the book was the meadow scene. Just wish the meadow had been "Edwards Meadow" instead of just a meadow in the woods w/ no special meaning.

I loved some of the added scenes!

The field trip scene was great and gave more screen time to the human characters.

But the scene with the Cullen's cooking for Bella made me laugh the most. And it contains the one added line that has stuck with me:
"How do we even know she's Italian?"
"Well her name is Bella."
I LOVE LOVE THE ITALIAN SCENE
haha it was so cute that they wanted to cook for her
and emmett is so cute :)
I agree, it should have been a bit more special considering it is meant to be Edward's "special place" where he can sit under the sun. I was really looking forward to how he sparkled in the light, and they made it horrible...*sighs* I have my imagination. :p

I love the beginning scene when she's asking about the Cullen's and her friend goes "That's Jasper" and then something along the lines of "He always looks like he's in pain" - then they show his face. Hilarious!

OMG yeah when she said that and they showed his face i died lol
alice was too cute though :)
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

nafereti wrote:
CindyBlack wrote:So I like the scene with Victoria at the end, it's a good set-up leading into New Moon.

But is it just me, or was Victoria crying? i thought Vampires couldn't cry?...anyone else catch this?...or did i see it wrong...
I don't think she was crying, because vampires don't cry. She just had that face were if she could cry, she would. Because I caught that too. And a lot of times they mention that in the. When a vampire looked like they were crying when they were not.

I actually felt bad for Victoria there. I really like her, probably because I like the actress.
Yeah I like her too! yeah i remember that from the book too, I'm probably gonna go see it again so i'll pay closer attention. :)
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I don't know if anyone posted this somewhere already but did you guys notice how when Jacob is telling Bella about the Quileute legends and they show a flashback of the Cullens when they first came to Forks it shows the 4 vampires as Carlisle, Esme, Edward, and EMMETT? It should have been Rosalie, since she joined them before Emmett. I thought that was kinda weird though, wonder why they did it like that?
Image Image
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

It's actually Edward, Carlisle, Rosalie, and Emmett. I'm guessing that Esme is holding down the fort back at home. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
snow
Settled in Forks

Post by snow »

I didn't like the way Edward touched Bella so care-freely right from the begining, and stood close to her. He's supposed to be struckling with himself, and there he goes and stands close enough to see Bella's pores and puts his arm around her shoulders... Charlie and Billy rocked, as did Jessica and Mike. :? Jacob's teeth shined like the sun.
The one thing that bothered me a bit, was [sry if this was already mentioned]
in part of the trailer where emmett was like
"this is wrong edward, shes not one of us"
&then edward makes that super cute face....
That was one super scene and they dropped it! Only Rosalie showed some hatred towards Bella even thou they all where a bit against the realationship...
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

mananda wrote:thinking back I wish they had included the scene when Edward blocks traffic and what's his face asks bella to the dance. But wasn't that a different dance? Wasn't there a spring dance then prom? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah it was the girl's choice dance that everyone asked Bella to in the book. In the movie, they cut out the dance altogether and made it all about the prom instead.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Lahali
Settled in Forks

Post by Lahali »

Okay, I was a little disappointed with some things to say the least. Why wasn't there a scene in Carlisle's study?..And we didn't find out about Edward's change untilNew Moon. That kinda had me pissed....The meadow...wasn't how it should have been, although his sparkling was oh so smexi :P

I thought Alice was great, as well as Jasper...and the baseball scene was awesome....It was goods, but the director went a little overboard with her 'creative license' in my opinion.
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

soozabooza54 wrote:It's actually Edward, Carlisle, Rosalie, and Emmett. I'm guessing that Esme is holding down the fort back at home. :)
yeah i noticed that too. i thought it was the 5 of them like rose was there too.
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

nafereti wrote:Well I thought the movie could have been better. Yet, I kept in mind that the movie was made from a small budget. So I enjoyed it.

Changed:
-I didn't really like the whole "Edward going crazy" part. I thought it was too... well I don't really know how to explain it. I felt that it was kind of strange. In a way, I get that Edward was trying to show Bella what she was getting herself into but I felt like it took parts of their chemsity away. I just felt like it was weird.
That part was almost word for word from the book....almost.

Well, the set up was different but the actual "crazy" part was almost the same. It acctually even pulls the chemistry away more in the book cause they are right there next to each other and then....
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet