Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Alice-Is-Awesome
Wandering Through Town

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by Alice-Is-Awesome »

If my Username doesn't say enough.... ALICE IS AWESOME!

lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url][/img]
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I absolutley LOOOVE Alice! I think she's adorabl. She's the kind of "girl" that can seem sweet and innocent...like abarbie doll kind of because she's so pretty..but at the same time can knock your eyes out of your head by saying something completley and utterly impressive. She's brilliant!

-Dark(meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Kari
Settled in Forks

Question

Post by Kari »

I hope this is the right place to post this. I just joined a few minutes ago. I've only read Twilight and New Moon so far, but I have a question about Alice from the first chapter of New Moon. If this is explained somewhere else, I'm sorry.
I was wondering how Alice could predict stock market trends. Wouldn't people have to decide to buy the product before she could see the company making money? Maybe the people who started the company would just have to decide to start the company for her to see the company, but how does she know it will prosper? :?
Dirt Flavored Muffin
Settled in Forks

Re: Question

Post by Dirt Flavored Muffin »

Kari wrote:I hope this is the right place to post this. I just joined a few minutes ago. I've only read Twilight and New Moon so far, but I have a question about Alice from the first chapter of New Moon. If this is explained somewhere else, I'm sorry.
I was wondering how Alice could predict stock market trends. Wouldn't people have to decide to buy the product before she could see the company making money? Maybe the people who started the company would just have to decide to start the company for her to see the company, but how does she know it will prosper? :?
The decision must be made about buying before she can "see" it.

To me, Alice and be so lovable, but also too optimistic. I don't mind her whole "let's-do-makeovers-and-shopping-blah-blah-blah". But she's too optimistic even when everyone thinks otherwise. It irritates me sometimes. I still love her though.
To love and be loved unconditionally; Isn't that everyone's dream?
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

haha This will be a short post for me:

I totally wish Alice was real so she could be my best friend. She rocks.
:D
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Alice's Twin Sister
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

Well, actually, there's a little bit of Alice in all of us on this thread! She is my namesake! She's my favorite character and as if this isn't corney enough, I identify with her the most because I like to think I am a lot like the character in some ways. Very short statured, quirky, (was recently told I have balls) so I guess I can be a queen-B when I need to be, love to plan parties and events, have the uncanny ability to say the things sometimes my husband is thinking and some of my friends too, (example...I can think a lot about a friend and suddenly they'll call, or my husband will be craving something and suddenly I'll just say it right out of the blue without knowing what he's thinking...it really freaks him out sometimes when I do it.) Back in May I got all my curly long hair chopped off on a trip to the spa I planned with a group of gals from work and since it's very dark brown anyway I wear it flipped up and spikey like Alice too.I also like to do retail therapy though lately I have had to behave.

But Alice is awesome! Let's start an Alice Fan Club here on the Lex! Alice fans Unite! :twisted:

Alice Rules!
YourFavoriteAries

Re: Question

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I love, love, LOVE Alice! I can identify with Alice's Twin Sister because in my fantasy world I am Alice.

Same height, Dark brown almost black short-ish hair, quirky fun personality, LOVES to shop, LOVES to dress up and dress others up. And on the flip side a bit of a know it all, Anything you can do I can do better thing, and way-to-much-energy-i-am-going-to-kill-you-if-you-don't-stop-NOW....
XD

I'm just waiting for a vision of my Jasper and I'm all set.
(shh, I can dream.... :lol: )
Kari wrote:I hope this is the right place to post this. I just joined a few minutes ago. I've only read Twilight and New Moon so far, but I have a question about Alice from the first chapter of New Moon. If this is explained somewhere else, I'm sorry.
Haha I've acctually noticed allot of these little things with Alice's power.

Like seeing Bella as a Vampire. SOMEONE would have had to make the decision to turn Bella and to my knowledge at that point nobody had. Even if it was in reference to the James incident James still had to make the decision to hunt Bella, Bella had to make the decision to go to the ballet studio, and even BEFORE all that they all had to agree to playing ball...

Also in BD (this is a spoiler for you if you don't already know). Why did Bella have to decide to keep the baby before she blurred. The way Alice's power works, as soon as Bella and Edward decided to try and were both fully committed to it she should have seen Bella get pregnant and thus blur. If that's a bit too far in advance (like dates and times are involved) as soon as they did try and Bella became pregnant she should have blurred. I mean, Nessie was still there even before Bella and Edward realized it so wouldn't Bella still be blurry?

I had a few others but I can't think of them right now.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

First of I have to say that Alice is probably my favorite character in the Twilight Saga.

Does anyone know when Alice called Jasper an "overprotective fool"?
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
WishIWasACullen

Post by WishIWasACullen »

Apart from Edward and Bella, Alice is one of my all time favorites. I love how bubbly and genuine she is. I also love her relationship with Bella. It was so refreshing to have a Cullen, besides Edward, who was willing to spend long periods of time with Bella and who really enjoys her presence. Because, as we can see in Forks, Bella doesn't really make TRUE friends that easily. I was, at first, a little disappointed in Alice's disappearance in Breaking Dawn, mainly because I loved the ever-present Bella-Alice relationship in all the other books and Alice was so minuscule in this novel, but she came through for us again, like always and you have to love her for that. Still, I wish I would've had more Alice time. I just love Alice to death. I especially love how she seems to be so close to Edward, and for awhile I didn't completely understand their relationship and why they would be closer to each other than to anyone else in the family but after thinking about it and also after reading the first chapter of Midnight Sun, it makes sense that they feel like kindred spirits for having special capabilities beyond the normal vampire stuff. I just love every aspect of Alice and this saga would lose major points without her. Definitely.
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

YourFavoriteAries

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

obsessedsmallgirl3 wrote:First of I have to say that Alice is probably my favorite character in the Twilight Saga.

Does anyone know when Alice called Jasper an "overprotective fool"?
It's in Eclipse right before the Volturi come to "take care" of the Newborns. Bella notices Jasper rubbing his arm and he's like what's wrong then Edward explains about the bite and the venom and Alice...
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet