1) Who were you expecting in the house? Where you disappointed it wasn't Edward?
I was kinda disappointed it wasn't Edward, Alice was my second guess.
2) Did Alice's reaction to the news of werewolves in Forks taint your opinion of the pack?
A little but not much.
3) What do you think of Alice's history? Do you find her parents to have been barbaric?
No back then it was normal to send your child away when there was something wrong and nowadays I think if there child was having "visions" they would probably put them in a special home as well, it really hasn't changed much.
4) This is our first real glimpse into Charlie's pain over Bella. How did the scene between Charlie and Alice effect your opinion of Charlie as a parent?
Oh man I felt so bad for Charlie, he really is a great dad and he loves Bella so much, knowing this actually made it sader for me...when BD happens.
5) An important piece of information was learned in this chapter regarding Alice's second sight & werewolves. How do you think this effected Alice's confidence
I think she started to doubt herself with her visions alot after that poor Alice, I agree that she really seemed shaken...and slightly shocked by it.