Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
FrostyJasper
Wandering Through Town

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by FrostyJasper »

in elementary school, i had this group of guy friends and they'd always say i had nice clothes and i wrote really fast..
ImageImage
xlaursx
Settled in Forks

Post by xlaursx »

Hm . . . Before I started like waxing/plucking my eyebrows I use to have . . . You know I can't really describe them but my mom and grandma thought I had beautiful eyebrows. Or something along those lines and I really couldn't see what they were seeing. Anyway, one time when I went to get them waxed the lady told me I had beautiful eyebrows. It was really odd. I never know what to say so I tend to smile.

I don't think I've had any other strange compliments . . . Oh, one time my friend was trying to put mascara on me and I told her I didn't need it. She said I did. Then one day she finally noticed how long my eyelashes were already because I guess one of them fell off. She basically said something alone the lines of "That's a long eyelash!" I just laughed.
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

I decided a while ago to cut off most of my hair, and for weeks people were saying "Wow. You'd make a really cute boy." and I was like. Ah what? Thank you.....? I still don't know if thats a compliment.

A friend also told me she loved the colour of my lips. I wasn't wearing lipstick of anything.. Creepy? A little
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
ourlastmemory
Settled in Forks

Post by ourlastmemory »

"I'd shove my face in a toffee cake for you."

enough said :D
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

People say that they love my teeth regularly. I hate my teeth - I have perfect vampire fangs. Completely natural.
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

My best friend always says she wants to eat my hair cause it looks like dark chocolate.
lol.
I know she's kidding.
formally, Ostentatious6277
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I have been told that I'm "a little firecracker" multiple times by the same person. I'm not sure if that's a good thing. It is true though. :P
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

^^^^ hehehehe... that's funny. you should ask them what they mean.

THis really old man told me that i was beautiful and that if he were younger he would date me.
i was like... :shock: And what makes you think I would date you??
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

^Lol. I love it when people assume that it only takes one willing person to enter a relationship. XD

I think he meant, when he called me a firecracker, that I am a force to be reckoned with. I am 5'4" and petite, so I like to act fierce. :D Hehe.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Conzoni al vento wrote: THis really old man told me that i was beautiful and that if he were younger he would date me.
i was like... :shock: And what makes you think I would date you??
LOL that is hilarious
List, Gnat ♥