Alphie wrote:These questions were provided by Be My Escape.
1. When Bella thinks that she has died she states, "If I was in hell, you wouldn't be with me." What do you think she means by that?
2. In the part where Edward is telling Bella that he should have been more careful before he went to Italy, he says, "What was I supposed to think when the boy said Charlie was at the funeral? What are the odds?" Edward contemplates "the odds" what do you think he is thinking about then?
3. Edward has a plan for if and when the Volturi come to check on Bella. Do you think the Cullens would actually have a chance against them on their own?
4. At the end of the chapter Bella decides to put her mortality to a vote. What do you think made her come to this decision? What is Edward thinking when he hears why she wants to go to his house?
trhmllr wrote:1. She believes that hell is the absence of Edward. If he is with her than she is not in hell. Plus she doesn't believe that he is doomed to go to hell just because he is a vampire. She thinks he has a soul and is perfect/good.
2. The odds...Alice has a vision of Bella jumping off the cliff. She can't see werewolves so she doesn't know Bella was saved. Rose tells Edward what Alice saw. He calls Charlie, some one tells him that he is at a funeral. What are the odds that it would be someone elses funeral? That is what he means. He said he should of been more careful becasue he thinks he should have found out if it was Bella for sure before he tried to "off himself"!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests