Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
yomahmaful
Settled in Forks

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by yomahmaful »

According to the script, Victoria is looking on Bella and Edward from a window of an adjacent building so her scent wont be noticeable. But then again, the omitted scenes could show a whole lot of stuff that we don't know about. In an interview Rachel said that Cam and her make out a lot more than B&E!! So I think in order to make Cams character memorable we will see a lot of new stuff from the nomad clan. I mean, in order to grab non Twilight fans who see the movie, they have to sell the antagonist pretty well in order for them to enjoy his demise. ( when Alice rips his head off, haha.)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

yomahmaful wrote:According to the script, Victoria is looking on Bella and Edward from a window of an adjacent building so her scent wont be noticeable. But then again, the omitted scenes could show a whole lot of stuff that we don't know about. In an interview Rachel said that Cam and her make out a lot more than B&E!! So I think in order to make Cams character memorable we will see a lot of new stuff from the nomad clan. I mean, in order to grab non Twilight fans who see the movie, they have to sell the antagonist pretty well in order for them to enjoy his demise. ( when Alice rips his head off, haha.)

:shock: more Cam? The possibilty of him liplocking? :shock: :shock: *sigh* he's so hot....hehe

And what do you mean by "the omitted scenes could show a whole lot of stuff we don't know about"??
Maybe i'm having a massive brain fart, but could you explain that again? lol
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
yomahmaful
Settled in Forks

Post by yomahmaful »

This is where I read that Vic gets busier than B&E.

http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/the_n ... 21251.html
SydlovesTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by SydlovesTwilight »

grbnte wrote:Her telling him that she knows what he is and asking his age did happen in the Volvo and not the forest like the trailer shows, but there is a clip of them in the Volvo, so I wonder what that was. Does the whole Port Angeles thing happen?
Yes, the Port Angeles thing happens. I saw a video of a fan filming the car saving bella. It's going to be really good.

I like the changes, I think we won't be disappointed. :D
ilovespaceheaters
Wandering Through Town

Post by ilovespaceheaters »

The Green house thing looks awesome. I loved the google thing. ROFL.

I'm looking forward to more Jacob scenes! :ugeek:

"Go fetch a space heater."

[22.8.08] Best day of my life.

ManSpice
grbnte
Settled in Forks

Post by grbnte »

yomahmaful wrote:According to the script, Victoria is looking on Bella and Edward from a window of an adjacent building so her scent wont be noticeable. But then again, the omitted scenes could show a whole lot of stuff that we don't know about. In an interview Rachel said that Cam and her make out a lot more than B&E!! So I think in order to make Cams character memorable we will see a lot of new stuff from the nomad clan. I mean, in order to grab non Twilight fans who see the movie, they have to sell the antagonist pretty well in order for them to enjoy his demise. ( when Alice rips his head off, haha.)
How do you know what the script says? Just curious! Guess the future movies will make more sense to other people if they understand that Victoria and James are together. I did see one pic of Cam with no shirt on under his jacket-----HOT DAMN!! Forget 6 pack--he has like an 8 pack!! haha
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Oh....My....God...

That scene is gonna be steamy. Cam is sexy....
:D

Field trip scene is really high up on my list as well as any and every nomad scene. And the weird apple thing they have been talking about....

Also any and every Cullen scene without Bella but especially this scene:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3106/263 ... 18.jpg?v=0
^Edward, Alice, And Jasper walking....somewhere. To a car from school maybe...

I don't know what it is but it's no in the books cause Bella isn't there.
:lol:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:

it's probably just them walking to their cars after school- that is the school in the backround so yeah.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

mlola619 wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote:

it's probably just them walking to their cars after school- that is the school in the backround so yeah.
But there is conversation going on....
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote:

But there is conversation going on....

lol i really think it was something in between shooting, but then again i mean it's not like the Cullens haven't ever talked on the way to their car...right? haha