1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
LOL I kinda knew what he was doing and surprized Bella couldn't figure it out.
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
I knew she was just jealous of her but god why do people have to be so mean but in reality there is at least one girl like her everywhere you go so...had to have someone like her in the book, makes it balanced.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
Oh I did like him at first, and yes you could tell he was into her as more than just a friend, but it was good that he could shut Lauren up. Made me smile.
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
because he never met the Cullens and honestly would you beleive it if you didn't know someone who fit in the legend so perfectly?
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books?
Yup. I did actually.