Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by Isobelle »

This one actually just happened. I was on a kayaking trip in Puerto Rico and as I was walking away from the trash can, where I was looking, I turned and stepped right into a kayak sticking out of the back of a truck! I didnt fall on the ground but I seriously felt like a dork. Of course, I tend to trip a lot. The line in Twilight where Bella says, I fall down a lot when I run, describes me to a tee. ;)
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

my most embarassing one was falling off a see-saw and breaking my arm. Lol. it was hilarious.
I was also in color guard when I was in HS and i've had alot of incidents of having the flag hit me in the hand legs back, arms. The whole guard would sit around and show their bruises or broken finger's or bumps on your head. and we never knew when we'd get them or how. we just figured we'd hit ourselves, again.
Last edited by wishingiwasbella on Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edwardismystudmuffin
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardismystudmuffin »

I am sooo clumsy. Bella and I would definetely get along very well. :D

Since you asked, here are some of my many Bella moments...

When I was 8, my sister and I were riding our bikes on the street. We were riding in a circle behind each other. I guess I must have forgotten that we were going in a circle, so I went straight rather than turning, and I hit the back of my sister's tire. I cut my ankle open and could see the bone. It was nasty. I had to get 8 stitches.

My birthday party one year was a sleepover. We were all in the sunroom, which is separated from the kitchen by a sliding glass door. We were watching a movie when I got up to go make more popcorn. I did, and brought it back out to the sunroom. I closed the sliding door to block out noise from the kitchen so we wouldn't be woken up by it in the morning. Then I sat back down on the couch. About 5 seconds later, I got up for something again. I didn't want to miss any of the movie, so I decided to run. Somehow, I forgot that I closed the door, and I ran right into it, chipping my front tooth. My friends still tease my about that.

My friends and I were at the mall shopping. We passed this calendar store and my friend spotted a calendar with the Jonas Brothers in it (who she is obesessed with) and she had to have it. So we went in. I was looking around and I saw a bright orange calendar that caught my eye. It was covered by another calendar though, so I pulled it out from behind it. All of the sudden, the ENTIRE wall of calendars fell down on me! I was mortified! My friends laughed at me as I helped the saleswoman pick them up. I ran out of there and waited for my friends to be done. To this day, I refuse to go into calendar stores!

This next one happened about a year ago. I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted a glass of water. So I walked down the stairs into the living room to get to the kitchen. It was dark and I couldn't really see where I was going, not to mention I was half asleep. So anyways, I was walking and I stubbed my toe really really hard on something. It hurt badly, but I just figured the pain would go away like always. So I walked into the kitchen, which had the lights dimmed, and looked at my toe. It was gushing blood everywhere! Well we went to the doctor the next day, and it turned out I broke my toe. I mean WHO BREAKS THEIR TOE ON A BOX MADE OF PLASTIC?!?! Me. And then like a week later, I stubbed it again on a stool! It took a really long time to heal after that...

A few days ago, I was at tennis practice. We were doing drills to practice hitting the ball when it is right over your head, or overheads. So my partner threw the ball up really high for me to hit. So I jumped up to hit it and I fell right on my butt. I missed the ball too!

Oh, I also forgot to metion what happens regularly...
Every few days I walk into the footboard of my bed, always leaving bruises at the same height.
I fall at least once going up or down the stairs every week.
Stubbing my toe seems to be a regular thing now.
I fall or trip at least 3 times a day. (yes I have counted)

So, I think it's safe to say I pull a LOT of Bellas... ;D
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I walk really fast, so in school my friends are always behind me walking on our way to lunch. Each time, I would just mistep, and do a small trip, without falling. Then I turn around and my friends are just smiling with laughter.

Also, I seem to spill food on myself a lot, so that is a drag too. I am not a slob, I just happen to need more napkins than the average person.
Starlight_juice
Settled in Forks

Post by Starlight_juice »

Oh dear. I'm a mess. At lunch, I always end up getting food on me, I slip on the stairs all the time, trip over my own two feet, I once passed out while trying to get outside for fresh air and hit my face on the door (it was the day we had to learn to draw blood in health)...and then had to be taken to the hospital from school, fun.
"Love heals all wounds, not just time alone."
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

well. im usual not violent...like Bella. but theres this one guy that sometimes makes me so mad that i want to hit something. my best friend calls it the inner Bella inside me. :]
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

Ugh this was so embarassing.

I was on campus at my college last year, right? And I was in a rush to make it to the commuter bus station, so I was rushing. (I commuted an hour to campus, and in order to not have to pay all that gas money, I took the bus). Also, I have to say that I was wearing flip flops with a sole that was about an inch and a half thick.

Anyway, I'm rushing to get to the main building on campus and up the 8 zillion stairs there. I get through the first set of stairs and seriously, somehow fall flat on my face. On a FLAT SURFACE. I ended up ripping a hole in the knee of my favorite jeans, scraping my hands up and turning bright red, because of course I fell right in front of a ton of people who were also rushing around.

I somehow made it up the rest of the stairs, after collecting all my papers (which of course, went flying all over the place) and called my boyfriend a the time crying, mostly out of embarassment, though the nasty bruise that was already forming on my knee wasn't helping.

*sigh*
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Zoika94
Settled in Forks

Post by Zoika94 »

well im naturally an extremely clumsy teen but heres one thing i did that i remember:
i was staying in a hotel in vegas this summer and me and my family were going out to dinner and we were ready and dressed up. So we were leaving the room and while we were getting into the elevator, i tripped and thats when i noticed that i wasnt wearing any shoes....(there was also this other guy in the elevator and the annoying part was that he started laughing too along with my brother and parents....) but the elevator was already moving so we had to go all the way down and back to get my shoes!!!!!!! now i think back and laugh!!!!!! lol!

Code: Select all

Lots o Luv, Zoya ♥
[/color][/size]
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

i could go on ad nauseum about my many Bella moments...falling up the stairs and breaking my leg in high school, breaking my toe after stubbing it on the toilet in the middle of the night, spraining both ankles while cross-country skiing and having to be dragged back to the school an hour after everyone realized i hadn't made it back...

but the one that takes the cake is the day i fell down the stairs and landed on former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau at my brother's university convocation. I'm no small girl by any stretch of the imagination so i can only imagine the amount of pain he was in, but he helped me to my feet, asked if i was okay and then posed for a picture with me (i need to find that photo...)
dead in a daydream
Settled in Forks

Post by dead in a daydream »

I have so many bella moments its bad. But they are fun to laugh at sometimes. The most recent one is when I was walking across the gym floor to go into the locker room and I tripped over my own feet and landed on my stomach. My friend was laughing so hard she was laying on the ground too. She had to do it herself to show me how funny I had looked. I landed with my feet up and my arms out, she thought that was the best part.
All afternoon her thoughts returned to him like a song she couldn't get out of her mind.

I wish I was Edward Cullen because he has that one thing that I want. Of course you know the answer. Love. Yes, I want love. L-O-V-E, true love.-Edward Sinclair