Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Irina

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Irina from the Denali Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Re: Irina

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

I never really liked Irina. Especially after she went and told the Volturi about Renesmee. She could have saved the Cullens all that trouble and looked Renesmee over. But NOOO she had to go and hold a grudge against Bella and the wolves because of Laurent. She went and blabbered on about it to the Volturi. But in the end, I felt bad for her how she died. Stupid Caius. :evil:
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I was indifferent toward Irina until BD. She's part of the Denali clan, okay. She had a thing with Laurent, okay. Whatever, she didn't really matter to me. Then, BD. I freaked out! I cannot believe she would do that... Grrrr. I was so mad at her, haha.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

I actually feel pretty bad for Irina. I mean think about her life, she lost her mom, than her love, and then she thinks she sees the cause of her loss of love playing with the cause for the loss of her mother. I know it sucks that she doesnt talk to Bella or any one of the Cullens before going to Italy but she was obviously wrestling with the decision before she made it. For me, Irina is a character who deserves my pity. She thought she was doing the right thing, and then she got killed because of it. Dang :o I think its really too bad we didnt get to know her more, I really liked Kate and Tanya.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I do feel bad for her, but if she was going to tell about something as serious as an immortal child, she should have been 100% sure.
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

Isobelle wrote:I actually feel pretty bad for Irina. I mean think about her life, she lost her mom, than her love, and then she thinks she sees the cause of her loss of love playing with the cause for the loss of her mother. I know it sucks that she doesnt talk to Bella or any one of the Cullens before going to Italy but she was obviously wrestling with the decision before she made it. For me, Irina is a character who deserves my pity. She thought she was doing the right thing, and then she got killed because of it. Dang :o I think its really too bad we didnt get to know her more, I really liked Kate and Tanya.
I agree with you.....I think she wasn't bad person/vampire...but it was really hard for her
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Isobelle wrote:I actually feel pretty bad for Irina. I mean think about her life, she lost her mom, than her love, and then she thinks she sees the cause of her loss of love playing with the cause for the loss of her mother. I know it sucks that she doesnt talk to Bella or any one of the Cullens before going to Italy but she was obviously wrestling with the decision before she made it. For me, Irina is a character who deserves my pity. She thought she was doing the right thing, and then she got killed because of it. Dang :o I think its really too bad we didnt get to know her more, I really liked Kate and Tanya.
True. I don't hate her. I mean, she was hotheaded. I think vampires are kind of extreme when it's about their mates. I mean, look at Marcus or even Edward and the suicide stuff. At first, I got angry with her. Because of her the Cullens almost had to face the newborns alone and then she took the Volturi to kill them? I thionk she was a big stupid woman. Yes, she tried to do the right thing, but she almost killed everyone she loved and in the end, she died in the most stupid way ever. Such a waste. I feel bad for her sisters.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I never did hate Irina because I could see her reasons.

Love.

You can't blame someone over that. Though I wasn't incredibly saddened over her death, the way she died made me feel sad for her and her sisters.

She's just like Victoria: bent on revenge after someone kills her mate. Though, I think the love was more one-sided; Victoria loved James more than he to her.

I guess, Irina held a grudge because of her personality, I guess. But I'm not really more of an extreme grudge-holder, but if anyone killed Edward or Jacob, I swear I'll rip them to pieces and make them wish they were never born.

See? Love, again. You can't blame someone over that. Because love can do strange things to people, whether it be bad or good....It can trigger happiness but it also can easily trigger hatred and abhorrence.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Saffron Sunset
Settled in Forks

Post by Saffron Sunset »

Venecettia wrote:I do feel bad for her, but if she was going to tell about something as serious as an immortal child, she should have been 100% sure.
Yeah, I was thinking exactly that when I was reading Breaking Dawn, but then I thought she probably didn't want to get too close to it in case ... y'know, maybe she didn't understand how her mother got so attached to the immortal children, so she didn't want to leave herself vulnerable to attachment in any way. Besides, vampire senses being as awesome as they are, she perhaps assumed she could trust what she'd seen without a second's doubt. But I do agree, Venecettia (lovely name, by the way!), I really wish she had double-checked ... I agree with what you said too, Isobelle, about wanting to get to know her character more.
Formerly known as t1gr355.
I'm a Vesperarium Staff member – find the site here for graphics help!

(Keep it light.)
Kay0722
Settled in Forks

Post by Kay0722 »

:evil: i dont really like her bc of her tania didnt go fight in eclipse and bc of her in bd that all that happened so i was happy to what happened to her
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.....