Twilight Saga Q&A #2

foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by foolinthemoon »

Chocolatebrowneyes wrote:OK I have looked and looked and it may seem like a trivial question...
BUT... Alice said that she had to get the (wedding) dress already because of a waiting list... Exactly how long was that waiting list and how long before had Alice known that Bella and Edward were going to get married? :?:
I wonder this too! I've looked for clues, but to no avail. Its really hard to tell, but I'm willing to bet Alice saw Edward proposing, as soon as he decided that he was going to ask Bella, and in turn, Alice probably put in an order for the dress in the next 5 minutes, lol So It could have been as early as the END of New Moon, when Edward and Bella made the deal, Her hand for his Venom.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Chocolatebrowneyes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chocolatebrowneyes »

foolinthemoon wrote:
Chocolatebrowneyes wrote:OK I have looked and looked and it may seem like a trivial question...
BUT... Alice said that she had to get the (wedding) dress already because of a waiting list... Exactly how long was that waiting list and how long before had Alice known that Bella and Edward were going to get married? :?:
I wonder this too! I've looked for clues, but to no avail. Its really hard to tell, but I'm willing to bet Alice saw Edward proposing, as soon as he decided that he was going to ask Bella, and in turn, Alice probably put in an order for the dress in the next 5 minutes, lol So It could have been as early as the END of New Moon, when Edward and Bella made the deal, Her hand for his Venom.
I was thinking that too but this is Alice we're talking about and I was wondering if she was saw it as one of the possible futures for Edward from the beginning...and it gave her a reason to shop :mrgreen: and what I know about custom wedding dresses is they take more than a few months to make...but I could be wrong so I was thinking book 1 maybe?
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me,I wanted to say. I've tried.
Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
Keep it light.

ImageImageImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Chocolatebrowneyes wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:
I was thinking that too but this is Alice we're talking about and I was wondering if she was saw it as one of the possible futures for Edward from the beginning...and it gave her a reason to shop :mrgreen: and what I know about custom wedding dresses is they take more than a few months to make...but I could be wrong so I was thinking book 1 maybe?
I asked this question to! (in the other Q&A thread) And I agree with Chocolatebrowneyes, I think she got it in book one, where like Edward decides he can't stay away from her anymore.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

I know vampires are frozen forever and all, but I have bein wondering this for AGES!!!

You see, I was wondering if vampire's hair can grow? It would be very cool not to get a haircut (and it would save you a whole lotta money ;) ) but it would be very boring, wouldn't it? Not changing your hair because it couldn't grow back and all
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:I know vampires are frozen forever and all, but I have bein wondering this for AGES!!!

You see, I was wondering if vampire's hair can grow? It would be very cool not to get a haircut (and it would save you a whole lotta money ;) ) but it would be very boring, wouldn't it? Not changing your hair because it couldn't grow back and all

no there hair can't grow. That's why Alice's hair is so short, it was growing out from the buzz cut they gave her at the asylum. And yea it would get kinda boaring to have the same hair forever...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

they gave her a buzz cut at the asylum?!?!?! :O

I mean if I were a vampire it would be bad cos i have short hair and i want to either grow it out or cut it shorter. around alice's short.

but not in the movie short, like spiky short. so yah
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:I know vampires are frozen forever and all, but I have bein wondering this for AGES!!!

In a personal correspondence, SM said vampire's hair doesn't grow, so that's why Rosalie takes very special care of hers.
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

so it wouldn't be all split ends and stuff?

thanks.
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

ilovetwilight wrote:
Chocolatebrowneyes wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:
I asked this question to! (in the other Q&A thread) And I agree with Chocolatebrowneyes, I think she got it in book one, where like Edward decides he can't stay away from her anymore.
I had this revelation last night readng.... well.. book one! LOL I was trying to figure out when Edward started to come to her house SPECIFICALLY (has a time line going in her head) when i realized that when ever he DID decide not to ignore her anymore probably also brought on the wedding dress... lol

OMG, that would be the most depressing thing ever, I love doing new things with my hair! :/ but its to be expected that it doesn't grow... that makes sense : (
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

But for the non growing hair thing, all you would need to do id wax (not shave, cos u would have stubble still there) ur legs once and not bother with it anymore for all eternity! lol

I also have another question.

If you were like fat and you were transformed into a vampire, would you lose the fat in order to become beautiful? or would it stay there and even if u tried really hard to exercise it wouldn't go?

cos if im hoping to meet an edward i better lose all that extra fat! Im not FAT im thin... in a way. i jsut have to suck in my stomach a little :roll: :lol: 8-)